Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? (3736 Views)

Why Does God Allow People To Be Born In Other Religions? / The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Respect For Other Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
This game is very simple. No need to be hypocrites here we all know we mock other religion besides ours, so let us all feel free to drop comments on what is most ridiculous about other religions.

WHO EVER HAS THE MOST LIKES WINS

christianity god sent himself to the world to die as a sacrifice to himself so he can forgive us. grin

10 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
Islam dont talk in the toilet else you would be possessed by a genie

7 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by spartan117(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
:In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings.
Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.
Jude 1:8,10

3 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2018
spartan117:
:In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. Jude 1:8
nice one. Very funny and ridiculous. One like from me
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
Jews, christians and muslims cut the tip of the pen1s so you can be the children of god. Those with this skin are infidels eg. uncircumsized philistines

1 Like

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Niflheim(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2018
Christian bible: Moses insists that he wants to see the face of god..................God instead shows Moses his buttocks!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
Joblessness

2 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
Hehehe God and satan use job life to play nairabet grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2018
Christians: moses, joshua, david are men of god, but boko haram, Al queda and Isis are terrorists undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by spartan117(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
spartan117:
:In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings.
Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.
Jude 1:8,10

NIV:Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones
NIV:to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” jude 1:14

Be warned!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
I dont make islamic jokes,it always end blowing up in your face(BOMB grin)

7 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2018
Muslims we have heard na,you guys are peaceful..How many people will yo guys kill to prove your point undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Chrisrare: 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
When the christian god was crucified on the cross, he cried to himself; myself myself why has thou forsaken me??

21 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
Chrisrare:
When the christian god was crucified on the cross, he cried to himself; myself myself why has thou forsaken me??
hahahahahaha!!!!! I swear this is funny! I am sure the muslims agree with me

3 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
African traditional worship (yoruba): you can use a cut human head to make a personal ATM. The head would be vomiting money grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
EVERY OWL OR CAT IS AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL.
-CHRISTIANS. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2018
Godpolymath:
Hehehe God and satan use job life to play nairabet grin grin

lol
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Chrisrare: 5:44pm On May 30, 2018
HardMirror:
hahahahahaha!!!!! I swear this is funny! I am sure the muslims agree with me
na wetin fear dey cause. E go make person believe rubbish.
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Section1000: 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by obinna58(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2018
Satan told Jesus to bow before him so that he will give him the kingdoms he doesn't own

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Heathen777(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2018
Rainbows are formed because GOD drowns the world, and promise not to do it again. (I think I'll rather stick to more sensible scientific explanation)

10 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Heathen777(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2018
God tells Pharaoh to "let his people go", mind controls Pharaoh to disobey him, then kills all the first son in all of Egypt for mind controlling Pharaoh to disobey him..... WTF God :/

10 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by frank317: 11:34pm On May 30, 2018
Chrisrare:

Let me correct this... myself myself why have i forsaken me

3 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by frank317: 11:36pm On May 30, 2018
obinna58:
Satan told Jesus to bow before him so that he will give him the kingdoms he doesn't own

Satan is like a tenant telling the landlord to call him sir so that he will dash him his house
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by sKeetz(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2018
Christianity: God knocked up his mom and beget himself grin

6 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by obinna58(m): 12:50am On May 31, 2018
Adam and eve hiding from the presence of God who later asked where they are?

God: for offending me badly, here is my beloveth son which is me he's all yours toture him to death, this way I can be able to forgive

6 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by sKeetz(m): 1:38am On May 31, 2018
Christians: If you disobey god, he will throw you into hell to burn for eternity- but he loves you.

4 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by sKeetz(m): 1:47am On May 31, 2018
Christian Bible: Yahweh created day and night before the sun. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Martinez19(m): 1:50am On May 31, 2018
He is the Lord that healeth thee but always has a better plan or works in mysterious ways when dealing with cancer patients/amputees. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by sKeetz(m): 1:50am On May 31, 2018
Heathen777:
God tells Pharaoh to "let his people go", mind controls Pharaoh to disobey him, then kills all the first son in all of Egypt for mind controlling Pharaoh to disobey him..... WTF God :/

God is drunk. He is not called the most high for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Otedollaryen: 1:54am On May 31, 2018
Wait is that Christianity has more beliefs to be mocked or is it what I am thinking? undecided

Cause someone opened a thread to mock all religious beliefs but I keep seeing Christians Christians Christians...

Hmmn.
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Martinez19(m): 3:25am On May 31, 2018
"I am omniscient but I will still test you to see what you will do."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua / Africans And The Concept Of One God / Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.