Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy (72081 Views)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Suko110(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Menopause will tell , but for d now .....

Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by MsFaith: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
it's possible na, some people look bigger than their age.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
burkingx:
grin
this one is very OK. she looks her age n even younger sef
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Thank God I look younger than my real age,I really pity people like this lady who look older than their real age!! undecided

Those kind of people don't have that much difference between the guessed age & them real age. They may look 25 but they are actually 20. Not like in dis case where she looks 40 & claims 20
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by akanbiaa(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oloriburukumods:
Jst as my mummy is 12.
Eyaa she born you at 12 the process would have been extra painful, how Old your Dad come be then?
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
richiearmany14:
It's quite unfortunate that most Nigerians on social media are lazy youths who can't engage there brains in being innovative but when it comes to spew out the latest trash that's when you hear them loud and clear displaying all manner of hooliganism. I wonder how her age is of anyones biz nor how it affects the hardship facing us as a nation. over

after working for the day, reading threads like this on NL helps people to unwind, it makes people laugh. social media is not necessarily for lazy people

After work, there should be time to relax and let go of all the seriousness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by uglodoh(f): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Haba now... Why do girls lie over everything? I did youth service with this girl in 2009. undecided
She did her service at the "ripened" age of 12. SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by orjaha(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
are thy counting their age backward?
once she is that, then I will be lest than 15
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by chiraqDemon(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Destined2win:
Do you know her
Nope but im talking from experience of being younger than ppl normally think i am. 20 but most think im 25. Why woild she fake it on social network where there will be eniugh ppl that personallly know her
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
kceewhyte:
but haven't contributed in anything
funny guy
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Geesugar:

after working for the day, reading threads like this on NL helps people to unwind, it makes people laugh. social media is not necessarily for lazy people

After work, there should be time to relax and let go of all the seriousness
Unwinding at d expense of others ? Do u knw d kind of pain dis unwinding will make her go true? I wonder why we take pleasure in other peoples pain.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by samijay8(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Me self I'm 9
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by ojonugwa25(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
she be 16years she lie say she b 20 d woman na my doughter.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Haaaaa mama why you dey lie this na your 10 year old boy dey so
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Tex42(m): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Haba! This her lie too old na, she for try update am small.
Download lie Mohammed app on Sahara reporters.com
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Beejayx: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2017
I am kuku _7 yrs old grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by smoooty11: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Age is just a number nau abeg make una free d babe.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 04, 2017
toba400:
Hours ago, this celebrant's brthday photo shoot was uploaded on Instagram by a dear friend and instead of receiving birthday wishes, Nigerian online users chose to mock her for lying about her age.

See reactions below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/03/nigeria-young-ladys-20th-birthday-photoshoot-sparks-online-controversy/

OKAY NAAA CONGRATULATIONS

WENSDAY
I WILL CELEBRATE MY VIRGINITY WHEN THE KIDS ARE @SKOOL
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nofuckgiven: 5:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Jiang:

Those kind of people don't have that much difference between the guessed age & them real age. They may look 25 but they are actually 20. Not like in dis case where she looks 40 & claims 20
If someone didn't tell you,would you think EFE that won BBNaija was really 24? There are still those who look years older than their real ages.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by udorwhite(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:
It's possible she's 20. Make up makes alot of young women look older than they are. I don't know why people are freaking out.
Guy make up or no make up dat babe is more dan 20yrs
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Tinuke403: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2017
if I hear... u may be like grandma
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by chris31(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2017
If u want to know a girls age simply ask her the yr she finished secondary school it will help u get her exact age or nearest age.
I dont know why girls lie about there age as for me i prefer to date girls that are much older than me coz dey think more maturely.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by luggy(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2017
3yrs old
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Akaujaa(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Usually, women ( especially the single ones) don't like displaying their age. So when they do, they are certainly lying.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by BanevsJoker(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:
It's possible she's 20. Make up makes alot of young women look older than they are. I don't know why people are freaking out.
I know your type. You like to deliberately defend the indefensible, just so you can feel unique as the only one going against the norm. For example, your type would want to argue that charcoal is actually white, but we are seeing black because of the absorption of all the colours in the light spectrum. I'm not trying to start a fight, just saying I understand why you would rather believe that the lady in the picture is 20 years old.
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
richiearmany14:
Unwinding at d expense of others ? Do u knw d kind of pain dis unwinding will make her go true? I wonder why we take pleasure in other peoples pain.

I wasn't talking about unwinding at the expense of others. I am talking about NL in general being a fun place to be.

Plus Nigerian youths on social media are not necessarily lazy people. The fact that they are on social media doesn't also mean they are not innovative. I have friends who are active on social media and are busy people, career people and professionals.

Whether you like it or not, Social media has it's way of helping people to relax whether you focus on politics, crime, fashion etc. it still helps you unwind.
Plus I have not insulted or rediculed anybody you can go through the thread and see for yourself.

Plus I don't and will never take pleasure in the pain of an animal talkless of another human

The fact is that most of our youth on social media are not lazy, they dont necessarily lack innovations. our system just has a way of frustrating the hardwork and innovativeness out of them.

Didn't you see how scholars were abandoned abroad? are youths the ones responsible for that.

Don't just attack YOUTH.
Among all those who are in court for money laundering, theft, mismanagement funds and so on. How many of them are youth.

Is it the ELDERSs who steal our money that do not take pleasure in people's pain? Haven't you heard of pensioners dying because of hardship? who is sitting on their money? who is the one that has pleasure in their pain? is the Youth responsible for that?? this is just one out of so many examples

is it night club? go to night club n see old men full there. Go to Abuja and see sugar mummy full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by Jaynom(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
BanevsJoker:

I know your type. You like to deliberately defend the indefensible, just so you can feel unique as the only one going against the norm. For example, your type would want to argue that charcoal is actually white, but we are seeing black because of the absorption of all the colours in the light spectrum. I'm not trying to start a fight, just saying I understand why you would rather believe that the lady in the picture is 20 years old.
I know your type. You think you have it all figured out. You think you're logically and rationally sound. You tend to look at the big picture but the problem with your type is > you miss miniscule of details, your radar doesn't detect them, they fly way over your head. Read most post again i used the word "POSSIBLE". It is POSSIBLE she is 20, i didn't say that she is. #not picking a fight
Re: Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy by strozzy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:
that's not correct that's a contrary comment, on the contrary make up makes ppl look more younger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.