Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Life Of Crime Part Too - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life Of Crime Part Too (354 Views)

The Angel And The Fugitive( A story of crime, politics and insurgency) / LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Of Crime Part Too by Santosbilly: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Episode 2.
Who are you That's the most common question people ask me... Let me take a little time and tell you where I came from and you can come to your own conclusions who I am to you. I am a natural African who came to the united states at the age of 4. My parents are Nigerians from Imo and Edo respectively, my dad was a low life who smuggled his way to United state at a very young age for greener pastures, he worked as a cemetery attendant for almost a decade before he met my mom. She was also a street hustler who got paid by rendering services to rich men occasionally. Don't bother asking me what service Becus that's all I can say. They met on new years day, on a street party for the celebration of the new season. My dad was there to sell drugs for a local dealer who was also African using the crowd as a cover from cops. Oh! I'm sorry I didn't tell you my dad was also a drug dealer on the side when he wasn't attending to the dead. Anyway, one thing led to another and they ended up in bed.. Was it love Or she just working and made a mistake getting pregnant? I can't tell... I can only tell you this, by the time the clock hit 12am I already hit the egg and became a part of her. When she found out she was pregnant, she stopped working, packed her things to his house and made the worst decision of her life.. My father turned my mum into a junky, fed her with drugs until she couldn't live without it... Few months later, still pregnant with me she was deported and denied me citizenship. My dumb father however stayed back in US and continued making a fool of himself until I was 4 yrs old. The first time he took a bat to me was when I was 5, he told me to stay on the porch all night so he can have sex with a hooker and I made the mistake of saying no... I woke up three weeks after in a hospital with four broken ribs, 16 stitches and a swollen left eye. Thts the kind of father I had.. He wasn't just an addict he was a also a bully and a coward....

Maybe that's the reason I didn't feel a thing when I put a bullet in his skull 12 years later... Yeah, yeah, you may call me a monster but it was either him or me but that's a story for another day.....

(1) (Reply)

Poetic Magma: Ègbón [street Ambassador] / What Happens When You Use Too Many "If's" Instead Of "Whens" / Tools For Good Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.