Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Prayer And Counselling Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer And Counselling Group (297 Views)

Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting For The Winners' Family / All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer And Counselling Group by esteemedhop: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
EHOP

For Daily Prayers and Counselling 2-4-7, join our Prayer Network Group on WhatsApp.

If you desire Gods Divine Intervention in your:
Academic pursuit
Your Career
Your Relationship
Your Finances
Your Marriage and Home
Your Business to Turn Around
Your Prayer life and Revival
Against Limitations and more,
Then take a step now and Join Today to Watch and Pray Until Something Happens.

With God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

To be a part of this Prayer Group on WhatsApp, just reply now and Drop Your Whatsapp Registered Number here and say "PLEASE ADD ME".

.......EHOP....God Bless This Great House.
Re: Prayer And Counselling Group by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just pm you, can't drop my digit here thanks. Kindly reply.
Re: Prayer And Counselling Group by esteemedhop: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Frederick7:
Just pm you, can't drop my digit here thanks. Kindly reply.
If you are interested, send your WhatsApp registered phone number to:
esteemedhop@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Who Could Stand? / Awake From Slumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.