Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Major Enemy Of Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Major Enemy Of Faith. (352 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Major Enemy Of Faith. by uchkochi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
THE MAJOR ENEMY OF FAITH

As potent as faith is,It has one major enemy that hinders it from producing enviable results.Faith works by love,Faith works with a pure conscience void of evil,faith works with corresponding actions,Faith works with positive confessions.But faith cannot work with DOUBLE MINDEDNESS. When you believe this today and believe another tomorrow, when you believe God now and the next moment you doubt Him, when you believe God now and the next minute you are looking for other alternatives. A double minded person cannot receive anything from the LORD.James chapter 1:6-8. God wants you to be consistent in your faith walk. God ask me to tell you that once you become stable in your faith without wavering,then you will receive your testimony. Receive grace to possess your possessions in Jesus Precious name.

(1) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Wishes In Urdu, Status, Wishes 2017 / OLOWOGBOGBORO By Nathaniel Bassey FT Wale Adenuga / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.