Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) (1828 Views)

My Man Has The Longest D**k In Nigeria – Gambian Actress Brags / Say A Birthday Prayer For Me - Lota Chukwu Says As She Shares An Angelic Photo / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Miz Goldy who added a year recently, took to social media to wish herself life goodies, then finally left her audience in shock after she emphasized on the importance of sex to her in an awkward way.

She wrote;

‘Happy bday to me llnp in good health and more money and more dick datz very important’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lady-asks-dik-birthday-prayer-photo.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Mhissgaga(f): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na she get her body...More blessings in her lyf!
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Angeleena(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
enuf dicks to her,till it begins to grow on her fore head .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na wetin monkey sabi chop dey kill am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by mroop(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
that's Wat she wants abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by crazyABO(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
We knw dem! In one word OLOSHO angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by vanida6: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Angeleena:
enuf dicks to her,till it begins to grow on her fore head .
lolx grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2017
when s*x starved nairaland boys jam this post, they be like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Beverages: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Since that's what she wanted. who am I to say otherwise.

all the way from unstoppablefunds.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Wow...so the ladies are now confessing how the dick so much.it is ok.
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by veekid(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Awon eyan happney65
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Attention seeker spotted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Asks For More Di*k In Her Birthday Prayer (photo) by happney65: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2017
veekid:
Awon eyan happney65
Awon Eyan miii nii yen..

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Genevieve Nnaji Daughter (chimebuka Nnaji) / See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" / I Am Officially +1 Today .please Wish Me Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.