Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" (1818 Views)

Woli Arole Welcomes Baby Boy (Photo) / Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Korede Obasan Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by AnonymousIP: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

See the Photographer Behind the "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" , Team 'Ayaworan MEDIA HOUSE , Shared the Picture On NOVEMBER 14 2017 , i saw it on Instagram and i was like this is Cute and Scroll down , looking for Popular Artist , without knowing what i missed.

He shared the picture with caption ..

I was about taking a shot when this lil man came right in front of me to pose for a shot,had to suspend my shot to take his first. Moral lesson for me: Never look down on anyone,no matter how they dress or look. Also remember no one knows tomorrow. You never can tell this lil man could be Nigeria President someday..
Capture'Da'moment with ayaworanMEDIA HOUSE

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/ayaworan-media-house/

On IG VIA : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbeHCXNhocr/?taken-by=ayaworanmediahouse

CC; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by doyinisaac(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Smart form of advertisement

2 Likes

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by itspzpics(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2017
MA niqqa
Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by Brown14: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2017
cute Lil boy.

1 Like

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Nonsense!!!

Three grown men on a Dslr camera! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by AnonymousIP: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2017
grayht:
Nonsense!!!

you look like one ...
Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
AnonymousIP:

you look like one ...
Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by jaysmallz(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Any time I see @vivian gist ..
I know we are going to the front page

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by constance500: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
The photoshot is cool but na advert him dey do..

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by Northernonyenku(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
This him moral lesson no relate atal..the guy be like since nobody send me, lemme send myself

1 Like

Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by SurefireFashion: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
#FACT. . .

. check my signature ⬇️⬇️
Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by thedondada(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
I love this picture.
Re: See The Photographer Behind The "Little Boy's Photo Bomb" by Alphasoar(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2017
No slaymama abi queen has ever taken this posture before. So the guy is even a stylist and an inventor. Don't quote me please, am drinking panadol this morning!

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Lied To Eko Hotel About The Number Of Attendants Of 30B Concert" - Davido / At A Nairalander's Brother's Wedding (photos) / “i’m The Gay Tupac” – Jussie Smollett Addresses Chicago Attack During Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.