Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Battle Is Getting Interesting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Is Getting Interesting (4989 Views)

Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) / Don't Feel Already Defeated When The Battle Is Still On Going / The Battle Is The Lords, Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
I have done some praying and fasting concerning it while in school. I used the odm paryer manual and after some time I saw myself beating a female demon.
Later again I had same dream
I Don tire

Tampinu:

Read Psalm19 in a glass of water and drink each night before you sleep.
Try using a king James Version Bible.

Bless.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
Before you sleep, have it in mind that you will beat her silly if she appears again. In your dream, you will remember this text and beat her silly. Then after you will hardly have such kind of dream.
The science behind this is that occurences tend to reoccur except being dealt with by opposite force. Just think deep on what I tell you. That so-called Succubus will never appear to you after beating her like say once or twice in your dream.

However, Succubus as a demon is not real, but as a game of the brain, it is real. Your fear or desire for sexual pleasure brings that dream and if you don't want it, beat that image silly by taking your consciousness into your dream.
Lmaooooo Otem you won't kill me.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by OtemAtum: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Lmaooooo Otem you won't kill me.
But that mind game works faster and better than prayers and other so-called spiritual stuffs. The world is more psychological than spiritual.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2017
tjmc:
Please Dion there is this succubus girl that has been disturbing my life in dream state. Always coming for me to have affairs with her . how do I stop the event from occurring cos she brings me illuck. I need to break the bond between us

How did she enter into your life? There are doorways in you and if open, makes you vulnerable to invasion. There are lots of things that can open a doorway, thereby giving some beings access into your life, discover it, then deal with it.

I have dealt with similar issues in the past. Many of the people I met opened such doorways through sex with the wrong person, through drugs, tattoos and numerous other ways. Now, if these things are done without you being awake to the reality of life, then you're playing with fire.

Negative energies abound in our world, that's why i don't end the day without doing some aura cleaning. I will advice you start by knowing who you are, it will help you deal with her. If you're ignorant of the powers you possess, she will use it against you. Remember, you're a god.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2017
tjmc:
I have done some praying and fasting concerning it while in school. I used the odm paryer manual and after some time I saw myself beating a female demon.
Later again I had same dream
I Don tire

When you engage in fasting and praying, do you know what you do? You raise your vibration which makes you more powerful than her. Although it's only temporary cause when you stop, your vibration goes down. I have seen lots of people with same spiritual problem. They end up making the church their home cause the moment they stop, the problem comes back, even in greater force.

The only way is taking a path to understanding who you are in this multiverse. That is your only weapon. At the core of man, you're much more and these beings fear what you can do. Get enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
How do I start from scratch . I need guidance. Am on whtapp if u don't mind
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kiki
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
tjmc:
How do I start from scratch . I need guidance. Am on whtapp if u don't mind

There's a meditation technique here on the thread. Start from simple mediation.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Is it the one by Carlos Castaneda on the art of dreaming.
If not pls help me with the link

HenryDion:

There's a meditation technique here on the thread. Start from simple mediation.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
tjmc:
Is it the one by Carlos Castaneda on the art of dreaming.
If not pls help me with the link

There are many different variations on meditation technique. These range from creative visualization to Zen and Buddhist practices, to Yoga and energy-based meditation (aura, chakras, energy channels, etc.). These also range from very basic to highly advanced meditation techniques. When I started, my aim was to relax my mind after the days activity. But as I keep diving deep into mediation, I discovered that I wasn't my body. I saw myself looking through a veil and that was the moment enlightenment came. I saw the real ME looking through this water spacesuit called body. That was when I discovered that there was more to who I am.

Energy-based Aura Meditation develops your awareness of energy. As you progress, you can gain deeper self-awareness, release major personal blocks, and connect with higher spiritual dimensions.. There are numerous techniques, but you've to flow with the one that goes well with your being. What you want to achieve determines the kind of mediation you do.

At this basic stage, concentrate on quieting the mind. Find a cool spot. A place that's close to nature and devoid of noise. Make sure your mobile phone is off to avoid distractions. You can sit, lie or even stand.. Use any position that seems comfortable and stick with it. At the initial stage, the mind will begin to chatter. Don't try to halt them, allow them to play around. Examine them as you would to a leaf floating on water. As time goes, consciously discard them. Look deep, deeper, keep searching. Your mind will begin to feel stressed, it's totally normal. This is what you do to discover self. Just do this for at least weeks before you progress to activating your chakra and having them in alignment.

If your chakra isn't in alignment, you might experience some emotional sway or even some minor health implications like constant body heat. Usually internal.

THE INITIAL STAGE IS USUALLY FILLED WITH HURDLES. HURDLES THAT COMES FROM YOUR MIND, HURDLES OF UNBELIEF.

if you can pass this stage, that's when it gets easier and more fun.

There are well detailed articles online about the various kinds of mediation that you can practice for now, just go look for them. This isn't xtainity where you are given a book and a seat. This journey entails hard work and lots of reading. It's not for the lazy.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thanks alot on this advice and steps give
I will make it a point of dity to practice stillness at least 10 minutes every day for a start this week
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
That's very nice. You'll certainly see Improvement. You can also go an extra mile by checking out YouTube.. There are lots of helpful videos there. With time, you'll awake and the trigger of awakening is truth.

tjmc:
Thanks alot on this advice and steps give
I will make it a point of dity to practice stillness at least 10 minutes every day for a start this week

1 Like

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
One things with YouTube videos is that anyone can just make a video claiming to be experts. Do u have some tested video I would appreciate if u can email me the link on iykemanuel@gmail.com so I can download them for guidance

Besides bro I would want to seek your assistance in dealing with this spirit wife issue. (08139271282 is my what's app

HenryDion:
That's very nice. You'll certainly see Improvement. You can also go an extra mile by checking out YouTube.. There are lots of helpful videos there. With time, you'll awake and the trigger of awakening is truth.

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by marvelling(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nostradamus:
henrydion congrats on finally becoming a god, me i woke up too late, i started the power meditation demigods666 gave me just late, now am currently spinning the chakras, after the 40 days is over and i have strengthed my soul,i will open a thread here to also try and wake people up in my own little way

I need this

4 Likes

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by ololadeking(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
HenryDion:

Lol grin This is the reason why you will never succeed in this journey..with this mindset, you'll get frustrated just a week of mediation cause you're just threading the right road with the wrong tools. Money is just a secondary issue which becomes meaningless when you discover self. With enlightenment, making money becomes so easy. In fact, you get to see money as a bypass app, not as a means to an ultimate purpose.

'seek ye the kingdom of God first , and all these things shall be added unto you.' The xtain Bible is a puzzle. Solve it and you'll become a billionaire. That book is not a total bullshit.
you must be stupid
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:

I'm in my early twenties and I still consider myself late on this part. Although right from time, I have been skeptic about religion.. I began asking the WHY questions long ago and the curiosity to know the answers lead me to this part. Everything began to make so much scene. We are living in a metrix. Only few have been unplugged.

That was what the movie the "matrix" tried to tell you all but only a few understood it.

I am happy you guys finally see the truth.

The part to life is spiritual satanism and true African religion spirituality.

I am God. Not just a god. I am virtually immortal right now. The only thing lacking Is the elixir of life which father Satan in due time will give the true elites to drink from. That is when we achieve the magnus opus there by we live forever and become full immortals.

But as a true practitioner of spiritual satanism and African spirituality. Nothing from this world can kill you.

I was in a bus one time. Going to North to get something for a spiritual work and then a spirit being came to me and told me that there is an armed robbery attack going on ahead and we are close to it. So I was asked by the being do you want I avert it or let it happen? You are the only satanist here.

Then I said let it happen, I would like to show a little bit of power personally.

So few mins later we were in the heat of the whole thing, some fulani looking dudes with gun on the road, shooting at buses.

Immediately I stretched my hands forward and activated my spiritual bullet proof to shield the full vehicle.

I tell you. Not one bullet hit the vehicle. People inside were surprised. The driver was scared. I told him move with full speed ahead, I was sitted in the front sit with him.

When we got to our destination.

Every body wanted to know me.

They were like who are you please. Are you pastor? Please I want to come to your church.

Things have happened. They are extraordinary people like scattered all over Nigeria.

We are Gods.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

That was what the movie the "matrix" tried to tell you all but only a few understood it.

I am God. Not just a god. I am virtually immortal right now. The only thing lacking Is the elixir of life which father Satan in due time will give the true elites to drink from. That is when we achieve the magnus opus there by we live forever and become full immortals.

But as a true practitioner of spiritual satanism and African spirituality. Nothing from this world can kill you.

I was in a bus one time. Going to North to get something for a spiritual work and then a spirit being came to me and told me that there is an armed robbery attack going on ahead and we are close to it. So I was asked by the being do you want I avert it or let it happen? You are the only satanist here.

Then I said let it happen, I would like to show a little bit of power personally.

So few mins later we were in the heat of the whole thing, some fulani looking dudes with gun on the road, shooting at buses.

Immediately I stretched my hands forward and activated my spiritual bullet proof to shield the full vehicle.

I tell you. Not one bullet hit the vehicle. People inside were surprised. The driver was scared. I told him move with full speed ahead, I was sitted in the front sit with him.

They were like who are you please. Are you pastor? Please I want to come to your church.

Things have happened. They are extraordinary people like scattered all over Nigeria.

We are Gods.

Power comes from knowing and knowing all. I'm so happy that you're exploiting your godhood potentials already. I'm still striving to climb up..
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:

Power comes from knowing and knowing all. I'm so happy that you're exploiting your godhood potentials already. I'm still striving to climb up..

If you are a satanist.

Back your satanism with the power of your ancestors which is African spirituality.

Complete package.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Ranchhoddas: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

We are Gods.

Why do I find this so hard to believe?
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

This means you need to change your signature.. You're yet to know all

1 Like

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Because you have not experienced it. Moreover I don't have time to say things which are not real. You can check my threads. I only bring the truth. The truth as it is. Uncovered.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Ranchhoddas: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

Because you have not experienced it. Moreover I don't have time to say things which are not real. You can check my threads. I only bring the truth. The truth as it is. Uncovered.
How do you define truth?
All I see is someone who glorifies Satan- an entity believed to be the embodiment of all evil by majority of people on earth.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Ranchhoddas: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:

This means you need to change your signature.. You're yet to know all
My signature is a Mantra.
I don't think there is anyone on earth that knows all.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How do you define truth?
All I see is someone who glorifies Satan- an entity believed to be the embodiment of all evil by majority of people on earth.

"believed".

You already said it.

You believe, but you don't if it's true or not. You are too lazy to explore the other side of life to find the truth. You only hear bad of something. You never bothered to investigate it spiritually or physically by researching.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
My signature is a Mantra.
I don't think there is anyone on earth that knows all.

Mantra and yet, you're so closed minded? His account is simple compared to ones I have had which I'm not ready to share on NL.. As for your signature, I took it literally and I meant it.. You're yet to know all.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Ranchhoddas: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:

Mantra and yet, you're so closed minded? His account is simple compared to ones I have had which I'm not ready to share on NL.. As for your signature, I took it literally and I meant it.. You're yet to know all.
Being open minded does not equate "believing all".
To be open minded mean to be well..., open minded.
I don't know all. Neither do you.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Ranchhoddas: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

"believed".

You already said it.

You believe, but you don't if it's true or not. You are too lazy to explore the other side of life to find the truth. You only hear bad of something. You never bothered to investigate it spiritually or physically by researching.
I want to "explore", that is why we are discussing.
Can you give a demonstration?
Even if it's just a simple one.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I want to "explore", that is why we are discussing.
Can you give a demonstration?
Even if it's just a simple one.

I can't demonstrate anything to you online.

If you are interested you can pay me a visit. Delta state, Asaba/sapele. Which ever you can come to.

Or I will do a video of something and upload for you all to see when I can.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

I can't demonstrate anything to you online.

If you are interested you can pay me a visit. Delta state, Asaba/sapele. Which ever you can come to.

Or I will do a video of something and upload for you all to see when I can.

Pls I would be glad if u can guide me on this path. I am new to this new idea
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
tjmc:

Pls I would be glad if u can guide me on this path. I am new to this new idea

You can read my threads to start with first to know what's up or just visit www.joyofsatan.com

Read through it. You will learn a lot then come back to me.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
OK. I will. But I would have loved to receive the chakra meditation stuff too
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who can help me with the step by step guide to activating the third eye. Or better still if there is a link or video to it I would appreciate.
@demigod666 I have read through I would not want to tie my soul to any entity. That's why I wouldn't do the cnvenant stuff.
I would still crave your indulgence to help me with activating the chakra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Adam And Eve Exist? / The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. / What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.