Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,561 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Battle Is Getting Interesting - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Is Getting Interesting (5008 Views)

Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) / Don't Feel Already Defeated When The Battle Is Still On Going / The Battle Is The Lords, Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by Nostradamus: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
tjmc:
Who can help me with the step by step guide to activating the third eye. Or better still if there is a link or video to it I would appreciate.
@demigod666 I have read through I would not want to tie my soul to any entity. That's why I wouldn't do the cnvenant stuff.
I would still crave your indulgence to help me with activating the chakra.
you go tey small.
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nostradamus:
you go tey small.

Abeg how u take do ya own. Show me way
Re: The Battle Is Getting Interesting by tjmc: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Good morning brethren
Please I just need a honest interpretation of this dream which I just woke up from now

I was given two loaves of bread( one big one family size and a small one) and a pair of sandals

So after collecting them, someone was telling me that I should be thankful for the gift

But I showed no excitement and was as about writing an article on arsenal
A friend now came collected my chalk and wrote we are champions and then handed the chalk back to me.
Please what's the significance of the bread and the "we are champions"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog / Does Allah Heal The Sick? / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.