Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

To The Muslims..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Muslims..... (509 Views)

The True Standard - Understanding Islam And The Muslims / Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations / Prophet Chris Okafor Releases 2017 Prophecies.. Number 3 Will Humble The Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Muslims..... by emmanajayi: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
I Am Not Hear To Fight Or Argue But Tell You The Fact.
Your Quran As Said It All That Jesus Is The Son Of God, Quran Said God Can Talk Without Tongue, He Can See Without Eyes, He Can Hear Without Ear, (my View On That Chapter)So He Can Have A Son Without Having A Wife Or Giving Birth.

About The Three God(trinity) I Don't Have Much To Say Just Read 1john ch5 Vs7

And About The Holy Ghost, You Said(muslims) Angel Micheal Is The Holy Ghost(that Not True), Angels Are Servant, After Jesus Will Come To Take His People(those That Confess And Do Not Sin Again) The Angels Will Serve Them(the People) Angels Are Lower Than Human Beings, So Angel Cannot Be God Spirit.

I Have Questions For You The Muslims
1. The Stories That Are In Quran, Where Did It Happen On Earth Here.
2. Do You Think Going To Mecca, Was Commanded By Allah. Because To Go To Mecca For Prigrimage It Costly About Millions And It Is Stated That All Muslims Must Go.

I Hope Some People Will Hv Rethink On This Writeup. God Bless Us All
Re: To The Muslims..... by Haroun13(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2017
emmanajayi:
I Am Not Hear To Fight Or Argue But Tell You The Fact.
I do hope so.

Your Quran As Said It All That Jesus Is The Son Of God,
I will like to see that verse, because I have never come across it.

Quran Said God Can Talk Without Tongue, He Can See Without Eyes, He Can Hear Without Ear,
Nope. In the Qur'an, many times, Allah (Glorified and Exhalted is He) says that
He is all knowing, all hearing, E.g,

“And remember Abraham and Ishmael raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): ‘Our Lord! Accept this service from us: For You are the All-Hearing, the All-knowing’.” [Sūrah al-Baqarah : 127]

the one that sees all, E.g,

“For those who keep from evil are Gardens with their Lord, beneath which rivers flow wherein they will abide, and pure companions, and contentment from Allah. Allah is Seer of (all) that His servants do.”
[ Sūrah Āl `Imrān : 15]
And many more.

But we as Muslims are forbidden to attribute any particular shape to Him, because He (Allah) has not commanded us to.
"and there is none like Him." (Al Ikhlaas : 4)

That is to say that we do not deny the existence of these attributes, and at the same time, do not give God a definite shape because of these attributes.

(my View On That Chapter)So He Can Have A Son Without Having A Wife Or Giving Birth.
I won't say much, Allah has already answered that question in the Quran;

They say: “Allah has taken to Himself a son.” Glory to Him! Nay, whatever is in the heavens and the earth belongs to Him; to Him are all in obeisance. (Al Baqarah : 116)

The Jews say: "Ezra ('Uzayr) is Allah's son," and the Christians say: "The Messiah is the son of Allah." These are merely verbal assertions in imitation of the sayings of those unbelievers who preceded them. May Allah ruin them. How do they turn away from the Truth?
(Quran 9:30)

They say: 'Allah has taken a son. Glory be to Him. He is self-sufficient! His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Have you any authority to support (that Allah has taken a son)? Do you ascribe to Allah something of which you have no knowledge? (Quran 10:68)

"They claim: "The Most Compassionate Lord has taken a son to Himself."
Surely you have made a monstrous statement.
It is such a monstrosity that heavens might well-nigh burst forth at it, the earth might be cleaved, and the mountains fall
at their ascribing a son to the Most Compassionate Lord."
(Quran 19:88-91)

Behold, it is one of their fabrications that they say:
“Allah has begotten.” They are liars!
(Quran 37:151-152)

About The Three God(trinity) I Don't Have Much To Say Just Read 1john ch5 Vs7
Even if your bible said that Jesus (peace be upon him) is Allah, I wouldn't believe, because Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) has debunked that claim in the most authentic scripture in the world, the Quran.
But just so you know, I have a revised standard version of the bible and guess what, the verse you just mentioned is not there.
I wonder what that says about the "authenticity" of the bible.
Let's be reasonable.

And About The Holy Ghost, You Said(muslims) Angel Micheal Is The Holy Ghost(that Not True),
Allah says in the Quran that he strengthened Jesus (peace be upon him with the holy spirit (Jibreel), so that he (Jesus) could speak in cradle. Meaning that this holy spirit is Angel Jibreel. How do I know?

“He sends down the Spirit from His command, upon those of His servants He chooses, in order to warn people of the Day of Meeting.” (Ghafir: 15)

We also read in the Qur’an that it (the Qur’an) was sent down upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) through the medium of Holy Spirit:

“Say: The Holy Spirit brought it down from your Lord with the truth, to strengthen those who believe, and as a guidance and good tidings to the Muslims.” (An-Nahl: 102)

"And your Lord, He is indeed the August, the Compassionate. And it is a sending down from the Lord of the Worlds, brought down by the Trustworthy Spirit, upon your heart, that you may be one of the warners, in Arabic speech.” (Ash-Shu`ara': 191-195)

It is in the same spirit that we read in the Qur’an that the Holy Spirit was sent down to strengthen Jesus and assist him in his work:
“We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear signs, and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit…” (Al-Baqarah: 253)
“Then Allah will say, O Jesus son of Mary! Remember My favor upon you and upon your mother; how I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit…” (Al-Ma'idah: 110)
So, you can see that the holy spirit is indeed Jibreel (alayhis salaatu was salam).

Angels Are Servant,
Just like man, and the prophets and messengers of Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He), including but not limited to Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).

After Jesus Will Come To Take His People(those That Confess
Confess what? That Jesus (peace be upon him) is God? Let me now use your bible against you.
Didn't Jesus say in your bible, that when you (christians) come to him saying; lord lord, did we not prophesy in thy name? What will be his reply? He will tell them to get out. You better start reevaluating your self, and come to true guidance.

And Do Not Sin Again) The Angels Will Serve Them(the People) Angels Are Lower Than Human Beings, So Angel Cannot Be God Spirit.
Anytime you have a word, of a being or thing coming before the name of Allah, like a compound word, it simply means that thing was created by Allah. E.g, bait-ullah, rasul-ullah, simply mean that bait (house) and rasul (messenger) have been created by Allah. So also, ruh-ullah (spirit of Allah) simply means a spirit created by Allah.

I Have Questions For You The Muslims
1. The Stories That Are In Quran, Where Did It Happen On Earth Here.
What stories?

2. Do You Think Going To Mecca, Was Commanded By Allah.
Subhanallah. Well, let's find out;

“And complete the Hajj and Umrah for Allah...." [2:196]

"And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; [Qur'an 22:27]

Because To Go To Mecca For Prigrimage It Costly About Millions And It Is Stated That All Muslims Must Go.
All Muslims must go provided they have the means. If you do not have, then it is not compulsory on you.

“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka‘bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence)”
[al ‘Imraan 3:97]

IHope Some People Will Hv Rethink On This Writeup. God Bless Us All
I hope so too.
And Allah knows best.
Salaam.

2 Likes

Re: To The Muslims..... by emmanajayi: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
My Brother, Just Read JohnCh1 Vs1-4, John ch3 Vs16, Don't Use Revised Standard, Read King James Version, If You Want To How Jesus(the Word) Is The Son Of God.

About Thrinity
1john 5:7(king James Version) Says For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven, The Father, The Word(son) And The Holy Ghost And These Three Are One

About Holy Ghost
Please Don't Say Am Stressing You, Just Read Matthew 1:20 Let Me Summarize What Is Their, An Angel Of The Lord Appeared Unto Joseph In A Dream, That Mary Which Is Conceived In her Is Of The Holy Ghost. That Means That The Baby In Mary Womb Is From Holy Ghost, So They Are Two Different Thing Their, The Angel And The Holy Ghost, Angel Is Totally Differ From Holy Ghost.
Re: To The Muslims..... by emmanajayi: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Prophecy Is Given By God
Re: To The Muslims..... by Haroun13(m): 5:45am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=emmanajayi post=57185737]My Brother, Just Read JohnCh1 Vs1-4, John ch3 Vs16, Don't Use Revised Standard, Read King James Version, If You Want To How Jesus(the Word) Is The Son Of God.
But the revised standard version has been revised by 32 christian scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 cooperating denominations, and they established that the 1john5:7 which you are talking about is a concoction, a fabrication, an interpolation, and not part of the original manuscript (NOTE; there are thousands of manuscripts, with irreconcilable differences), and thus have thrown it out of the bible. Sincerely, which will be more authentic?

About Thrinity
1john 5:7(king James Version) Says For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven, The Father, The Word(son) And The Holy Ghost And These Three Are One
Refer above.

About Holy Ghost
Please Don't Say Am Stressing You,
Not at all.

Just Read Matthew 1:20 Let Me Summarize What Is Their, An Angel Of The Lord Appeared Unto Joseph In A Dream, That Mary Which Is Conceived In her Is Of The Holy Ghost. That Means That The Baby In Mary Womb Is From Holy Ghost, So They Are Two Different Thing Their, The Angel And The Holy Ghost, Angel Is Totally Differ From Holy Ghost.

Is it just me? but when you say holy ghost, it seems like you are talking about a spook or something like that. I didn't mention holy ghost, I said holy spirit.
And if Allah referred to Jibreel as the holy spirit, then, I accept completely, without reservation.

So, how about I propose this to you instead?
You just get a copy of the Quran (you get a translated one), and begin to read, without prejudices, without arrogance or pride. Just read, and ask your Lord and my Lord, Allah, to guide you, and you'd be amazed.
And Allah knows best.
Salaam.
Re: To The Muslims..... by wazobiaforu(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Childish write up.

You better embrace love and mind your own business
Re: To The Muslims..... by emmanajayi: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Haroun13 post=57302842][/quote]
HOW CAN YOU TELL ME A PLACE IN BIBLE IS FABRICATED?
Don't You Refers To Some Passage In The Bible?

Holy Spirit Is Still Holy Ghost

Please Can U Tell Me, Where You Saw Christians That Revised The Bible Said That, THAT Portion Is Fabricated MAYBE A LINK
Re: To The Muslims..... by Haroun13(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmanajayi:

HOW CAN YOU TELL ME A PLACE IN BIBLE IS FABRICATED?
It's like you've not understood me. I didn't say so, 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 cooperating denominations did. Note; the RSV was not revised by Muslim, Jewish, or Hindu scholars. It was revised by christian scholars. Why don't you check for yourself. Find yourself an RSV bible and check that verse, and tell me if you find that trinity verse there.

Don't You Refers To Some Passage In The Bible?
That depends on the situation. If I am speaking to a Christian, and for example, he says that Jesus (peace be upon him) is God, from his bible, then I will also show him that in that same bible, Jesus is not God. Thereby exposing some double standards.

Holy Spirit Is Still Holy Ghost
OK.

Please Can U Tell Me, Where You Saw Christians That Revised The Bible Said That, THAT Portion Is Fabricated MAYBE A LINK
Go and get a revised standard version and check the preface, you'll see it all there.
Re: To The Muslims..... by emmanajayi: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's like you've not understood me. I didn't say so, 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 cooperating denominations did. Note; the RSV was not revised by Muslim, Jewish, or Hindu scholars. It was revised by christian scholars. Why don't you check for yourself. Find yourself an RSV bible and check that verse, and tell me if you find that trinity verse there.

That depends on the situation. If I am speaking to a Christian, and for example, he says that Jesus (peace be upon him) is God, from his bible, then I will also show him that in that same bible, Jesus is not God. Thereby exposing some double standards.

OK.

Go and get a revised standard version and check the preface, you'll see it all there.[/quote]
Let Me Tell You, RSV is not the real bible, RSV Is For Proper Understanding Of The Bible, Because The Bible Was Written In Greek Nd Hebrew, And Again Rsv Is Not Use In Churches, It Is Use By Student In Schools

Pls Show Me The Passage That Says Jesus Is Not God
Re: To The Muslims..... by emmanajayi: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
King James Version Was Translated According To What It Is Written In Greek And Hebrew

(1) (Reply)

Has God Abandoned Nigeria ? / Challenge: Fear Factor For All Atheist / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.