Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations (2081 Views)

RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / SCOAN Church Gives 3.9 Million Naira To Each Of The 39 Deportees From Libya / Does The Teaching On Tithing In Malachi 3:9-10 Apply To Us Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
"Then I will purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him shoulder to shoulder"

Who now prays shoulder to shoulder ?.... seems the LORD has purified the lips of the muslims then....... Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Toyorsih(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2017
Ftc
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Amberon: 10:40pm On May 19, 2017
So you believe that portion of the bible but do not believe in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life" ??

You Muslims are just sadists. Stick to your Islamic section.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by idee91: 10:41pm On May 19, 2017
Keep the dahwah going bro..... let them know
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
Amberon:
So you believe that portion of the bible but do not believe in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life" ??

You Muslims are just sadists. Stick to your Islamic section.
And who told you we don't believe in jesus ?..... All Muslims are expected to follow the teachings of Jesus christ as one of the messengers of God...... There are a lot of errors and contradictions in the bible as explained in the preliminary pages of the KJ version.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Amberon: 4:34am On May 20, 2017
You do not follow the teachings of Jesus. Jesus commanded us to have one wife, you people marry four. Jesus commanded us to love everyone but you people hate Christians and Jews and kill them everyday. You claim to follow Jesus but do not believe Jesus very own words that He is the son of God.

If the bible is corrupted, pls provide the original one that is not corrupted. If it is corrupt why do you still pick verses from it?
DAHWAH007:

And who told you we don't believe in jesus ?..... All Muslims are expected to follow the teachings of Jesus christ as one of the messengers of God...... There are a lot of errors and contradictions in the bible as explained in the preliminary pages of the KJ version.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Haroun13(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2017
Amberon:
You do not follow the teachings of Jesus.
Yes we do

Jesus commanded us to have one wife,
Haven't seen that in my Qur'an.
But, how about you show me in your bible.

you people marry four.
Nope. What you should say is that we can marry up to four. Meaning that 1, 2, or 3 is allowed also. Anyway, that is the command of God, so, who am I to disagree.

Jesus commanded us to love everyone but you people hate Christians and Jews and kill them everyday.
Another biased fellow, generalizing a whole nation with a .001%. And let's not go into christian violence.

You claim to follow Jesus but do not believe Jesus very own words that He is the son of God.
Please, where did Jesus (peace be upon him say that), even in your bible.
You claim to follow Jesus, yet, in your bible, it is evident that he washed his hands and feet, and bowed in prayer to God. Do you do that? Of course not.
This is something he did, yet you ignore, but one man tells you he saw Christ by the right side of God, on his way to Damascus, and you should worship Jesus, as God, and you immediately believe him. Please, let's be reasonable here.

If the bible is corrupted, pls provide the original one that is not corrupted.
We do not need the original one, because we have the Qur'an, confirming the injeel which was revealed before it.
Your bible has some part of the injeel, other parts are lost.
But whatever is in your bible, which the Quran affirms, can be taken as truth by the Muslims, if not, then it's a fabrication.

If it is corrupt why do you still pick verses from it?
That's where you misunderstand. The Quran is perfect and complete. But you don't believe it. So, how can I use something you don't believe to convince you? So, by using your bible against you, since it's your bible, you cannot disagree, so that, you begin to see that Islam is the only true way to God.
It's just like you are trying to use the bible, which I don't believe in to convince me, it won't work, especially when you are showing me something, like Paul calling Jesus God, yet, God says something else in the Quran, like; Jesus, son of Mary was not more than a messenger, and other messengers were sent before him.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2017
Amberon:
You do not follow the teachings of Jesus. Jesus commanded us to have one wife, you people marry four. Jesus commanded us to love everyone but you people hate Christians and Jews and kill them everyday. You claim to follow Jesus but do not believe Jesus very own words that He is the son of God.

If the bible is corrupted, pls provide the original one that is not corrupted. If it is corrupt why do you still pick verses from it?
Over 40 personalities married more than 2 wives in ur bible.... do your research and challenge that b4 you ask why muslims marry more than one.

Genesis 26vs34 - When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and also Basemath daughter of Elon the Hittite.

Exodus 21:10 - If he take him another [wife]; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

Genesis 4:19 - And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.....

Isaiah 4:1 - And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

There are many more verses like that, you need to do more research.

We muslims are peace loving people. When you say Muslim's kill jews and christains every day, then that is an hasty generalization. Its like condemning all nigerians as criminals like that US Blogger did last week when we know that less than 5% are the ones bringing a bad name against us......... Talking about terror self, explain this bible verses. .....
Psalms 137vs9 - Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.
Deutronomy 2vs32-37
Deutronomy 3vs1-7
Deutronomy 7vs1-6
Many more like that.....Read bro
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by ilynem(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

So do you follow the teachings of Jesus?
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by ilynem(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2017
Haroun13:

Yes we do

Nope. What you should say is that we can marry up to four. Meaning that 1, 2, or 3 is allowed also. Anyway, that is the command of God, so, who am I to disagree.

Another biased fellow, generalizing a whole nation with a .001%. And let's not go into christian violence.

You claim to follow Jesus, yet, in your bible, it is evident that he washed his hands and feet, and bowed in prayer to God. Do you do that? Of course not.
This is something he did, yet you ignore, but one man tells you he saw Christ by the right side of God, on his way to Damascus, and you should worship Jesus, as God, and you immediately believe him. Please, let's be reasonable here.

We do not need the original one, because we have the Qur'an, confirming the injeel which was revealed before it.
But whatever is in your bible, which the Quran affirms, can be taken as truth by the Muslims, if not, then it's a fabrication.

That's where you misunderstand. The Quran is perfect and complete. But you don't believe it. So, how can I use something you don't believe to convince you? So, by using your bible against you, since it's your bible, you cannot disagree, so that, you begin to see that Islam is the only true way to God.
It's just like you are trying to use the bible, which I don't believe in to convince me, it won't work, especially when you are showing me something, like Paul calling Jesus God, yet, God says something else in the Quran, like; Jesus, son of Mary was not more than a messenger, and other messengers were sent before him.
Sir, do you follow the teachings of Jesus?
And how can you be sure that the Koran is the word of God?
And you say it is complete sir, so why do you need the Hadiths?
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Amberon: 11:16am On May 20, 2017
Thrash! That is why you people need to stick to your religion . That those people married two or more wives does not mean that it is permitted.

It is written that "A MAN shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto HIS WIFE, (NOT HIS WIVES) and THEY TWO (NOT THREE) shall be one.

Titus 1: 6 if a man is blameless , the husband of one wife , having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination.

Excuse you, it is not hasty generalisation to say muslims are terrorist. It is the cold truth that you love to hide. Enough of the politicall coreectness. 99% of the terrorist attacks throughout last year were done by muslims in the name of islam. It is only an idiot that believe you Muslims are peaceful. We don't fall for that scam anymore.

Do you know that over 13% of Nigerian Muslims are boko haram apologists? That is 11.7 million people who support boko haram openly. And you wonder why Boko haram keeps growing everyday.

Go and read those verses and you quoted and you'll know they were prescribed during war with enemies. You Muslims kill at will because Mohammed prescribed killing for you.
DAHWAH007:

Over 40 personalities married more than 2 wives in ur bible.... do your research and challenge that b4 you ask why muslims marry more than one.

Genesis 26vs34 - When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and also Basemath daughter of Elon the Hittite.

Exodus 21:10 - If he take him another [wife]; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

Genesis 4:19 - And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.....

Isaiah 4:1 - And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

We muslims are peace loving people. When you say Muslim's kill jews and christains every day, then that is an hasty generalization. Its like condemning all nigerians as criminals like that US Blogger did last week when we know that less than 5% are the ones bringing a bad name against us......... Talking about terror self, explain this bible verses. .....
Psalms 137vs9 - Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.
Deutronomy 2vs32-37
Deutronomy 3vs1-7
Deutronomy 7vs1-6
[/s]
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Nobody: 11:33am On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

Deutronomy 2vs32-37
Deutronomy 3vs1-7
Deutronomy 7vs1-6

I tried posting in Muslim section, I was asked to state if I believe in Allah to be granted access, what are you people afraid of, must i believe in your god to interact with you like you are doing with us freely?

Name one CHRISTIAN not JEW in the Bible who married more than one wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Amberon: 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
See above comment ^^^ don't have time to reply this now.
Haroun13:

Yes we do

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:
"Then I will purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him shoulder to shoulder"

Who now prays shoulder to shoulder ?.... seems the LORD has purified the lips of the muslims then....... Allahu Akbar
Wait!!!! You mean this is taken from the corrupt Bible?

Hey Muslim, gerarahia.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

And the part you quote from has no errors?

Satan and his agents.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
Haroun13:

Yes we do

The koran is complete? What about the part eaten by a goat?

Aisha's goat ate part of the koran and you lie here saying the koran is complete.

1 Like

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by ilynem(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

The koran is complete? What about the part eaten by a goat?

Aisha's goat ate part of the koran and you lie here saying the koran is complete.
And that part was about grown men breastfeeding to prevent adultery and stoning. I don't think a goat ate that verse. I think Aisha was so embarrassed by it she actually destroyed it herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

And that part was about grown men breastfeeding to prevent adultery and stoning. I don't think a goat ate that verse. I think Aisha was so embarrassed by it she actually destroyed it herself.
Oh, is that what that part said?

She lied about her goat eating the koran.

Old men sucking the breast of women to avoid adultery. What kind of religion is islam biko?
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by ilynem(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

Oh, is that what that part said?

She lied about her goat eating the koran.

Old men sucking the breast of women to avoid adultery. What kind of religion is islam biko?
Sahih Muslim 3422—Amra reported that she heard Aisha discussing fosterage which (makes marriage) unlawful; and she (Aisha) said: There was revealed in the Holy Qur'an ten clear sucklings, and then five clear (sucklings)
Note that they said it was revealed in the Holy Koran. But if you search the whole Koran you will see no such verses in it.
Sahih Muslim 3421—Aisha reported that it had been revealed in the Holy Qur’an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated by five sucklings and Allah’s Apostle died and it was before that time (found) in the Holy Qur’an (and recited by the Muslims).
That's a clearer one. The issue was that if a man lusts over another man's wife, that woman should give him her breast to suck ten times (or five times as it was later changed to). So that means that man is now her foster son and he can't have sexual relations with her.
Now look at this:
Sunan ibn Majah 1944—It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.
See? That was the verse that was supposedly eaten by the sheep.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sahih Muslim 3422—Amra reported that she heard Aisha discussing fosterage which (makes marriage) unlawful; and she (Aisha) said: There was revealed in the Holy Qur'an ten clear sucklings, and then five clear (sucklings)
Note that they said it was revealed in the Holy Koran. But if you search the whole Koran you will see no such verses in it.
Sahih Muslim 3421—Aisha reported that it had been revealed in the Holy Qur’an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated by five sucklings and Allah’s Apostle died and it was before that time (found) in the Holy Qur’an (and recited by the Muslims).
That's a clearer one. The issue was that if a man lusts over another man's wife, that woman should give him her breast to suck ten times (or five times as it was later changed to). So that means that man is now her foster son and he can't have sexual relations with her.
Now look at this:
Sunan ibn Majah 1944—It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.
The religion of the daft. Yet the Op says the koran is complete.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

I tried posting in Muslim section, I was asked to state if I believe in Allah to be granted access, what are you people afraid of, must i believe in your god to interact with you like you are doing with us freely?

When christains are challanged with fact from there bible, they start calling all muslims terrorist, pedophile, rapist. Why not attack the message. I guess thats why nairaland stopped christains from commenting on our threads. Only a small amount of christains would comment without insulting Allah & Muhammed S.A.W

Then to your question, I dont think there is a single place in the bible where the word 'christains' and 'Christianity' was mentioned . So how would I know the christains that married more than 1 wife.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Now look at this:

While you were explaining those verses, you added that the man lusts over her..... where did you get that from ?.... then picking up 1 verse and combining with another is not logical. Its foster children that was discussed when 5 times and 10 times was used.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

The religion of the daft. Yet the Op says the koran is complete.
No need for insults please.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

And the part you quote from has no errors?

Satan and his agents.
You guys are yet to admit that there are errors in the bible. So lets keep quoting it to defend our arguments.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by ilynem(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

While you were explaining those verses, you added that the man lusts over her..... where did you get that from ?.... then picking up 1 verse and combining with another is not logical. Its foster children that was discussed when 5 times and 10 times was used.
Read for yourself sir.
Al-Muwatta of Imam Malik 30.2.12—Sahla bint Suhayl, who was the wife of Abu Hudhayfa, and one of the tribe of Amr ibn Lu'ayy, came to the Messenger of Allah, and said, "Messenger of Allah! We think of Salim as a son and he comes in to see me when I am uncovered. We only have one room, so what do you think about the situation?" The Messenger of Allah said, "Give him five drinks of your milk and he will be mahram [illegal to marry] by it." She then saw him as a foster-son. Aisha, Umm al-Muminin [Mother of the Believers], took that as a precedent for whatever men she wanted to be able to come to see her. She ordered her sister, Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and the daughters of her brother to give milk to whichever men she wanted to be able to come in to see her. The rest of the wives of the Prophet refused to let anyone come in to them by such nursing. They said, "No, by Allah! We think that what the Messenger of Allah ordered Sahla bint Suhayl to do was only by an indulgence concerning the nursing of Salim alone. No, by Allah! No-one will come in upon us by such nursing!"
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by DAHWAH007(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Read for yourself sir.
Al-Muwatta of Imam Malik 30.2.12—Sahla bint Suhayl, who was the wife of Abu Hudhayfa, and one of the tribe of Amr ibn Lu'ayy, came to the Messenger of Allah, and said, "Messenger of Allah! We think of Salim as a son and he comes in to see me when I am uncovered. We only have one room, so what do you think about the situation?" The Messenger of Allah said, "Give him five drinks of your milk and he will be mahram [illegal to marry] by it." She then saw him as a foster-son. Aisha, Umm al-Muminin [Mother of the Believers], took that as a precedent for whatever men she wanted to be able to come to see her. She ordered her sister, Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and the daughters of her brother to give milk to whichever men she wanted to be able to come in to see her. The rest of the wives of the Prophet refused to let anyone come in to them by such nursing. They said, "No, by Allah! We think that what the Messenger of Allah ordered Sahla bint Suhayl to do was only by an indulgence concerning the nursing of Salim alone. No, by Allah! No-one will come in upon us by such nursing!"
Where was lust mentioned in this narration...... does giving them milk mean he is sucking directly from her breast ? And what was the reason why he was given milk ? Because he was so close to the family & they wanted him to be a mahram..... where did u see lust there ?
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by ilynem(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

Where was lust mentioned in this narration...... does giving them milk mean he is sucking directly from her breast ? And what was the reason why he was given milk ? Because he was so close to the family & they wanted him to be a mahram..... where did u see lust there ?
Sahih Muslim

Book 008, Number 3424:
' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Cc : Analice107

1 Like

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 9:00pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sahih Muslim

Book 008, Number 3424:
' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Cc : Analice107
The guy is getting embarrassed at his koran.

muhamad was a dude indeed.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by analice107: 9:14pm On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

You guys are yet to admit that there are errors in the bible. So lets keep quoting it to defend our arguments.
The koran wqs plagiarized from the Bible full of errors, what does that say about the koran?/

If there errors in the Bible, what does that say about the koran which can not stand on it's own and make any sense?

You still kill people who say muhammed is not in the Bible full of errors, why?

1 Like

Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by doctorbabs(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

What is there anything like Christianity when Jesus was ALIVE or did he mention anything like church?
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Haroun13(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, do you follow the teachings of Jesus?
Absolutely.

And how can you be sure that the Koran is the word of God?
Countless reasons.
For a book to be the word of God, it must satisfy some criteria, of which are;
*It must not attribute to God, anything against his nature.
*It should not attribute to any created being, anything which pertains only to God.
*No part should contradict another.
By these standards, only the Quran is fitting.
These are some of the very few reasons, sir.

And you say it is complete sir, so why do you need the Hadiths?
The Qur'an is the pure word of God, nothing less. The hadith is the teachings of the prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Also, it tells us when, where and under what circumstances the verses of the Quran were revealed, such that with this information, one will not apply for example, a verse revealed in a time of war, in conditions of peace.
So, in Islam, the word of God is kept pure, and separate from words of the prophet (peace be upon him), or other persons.
Re: Zepheniah 3:9-- One Of The Muslims Obligations by Haroun13(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2017
Amberon:
Thrash! That is why you people need to stick to your religion . That those people married two or more wives does not mean that it is permitted.

It is written that "A MAN shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto HIS WIFE, (NOT HIS WIVES) and THEY TWO (NOT THREE) shall be one.

Titus 1: 6 if a man is blameless , the husband of one wife , having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination.
OK.

Excuse you, it is not hasty generalisation to say muslims are terrorist.
Then I guess it's also not hast generalization to say Christians are biased, and full of bigotry towards Islam.

It is the cold truth that you love to hide. Enough of the politicall coreectness. 99% of the terrorist attacks throughout last year were done by muslims in the name of islam.
Ya. Just like your Christian brothers in the Kkk, Lords resistance army, Army of God, etc are doing theirs.

It is only an idiot that believe you Muslims are peaceful. We don't fall for that scam anymore.
OK.

Do you know that over 13% of Nigerian Muslims are boko haram apologists? That is 11.7 million people who support boko haram openly. And you wonder why Boko haram keeps growing everyday.
Oh! People supporting boko haram "openly"? Well, I'm not your government, who should be sanctioning such behaviour. But this is just another baseless claim, because I haven't come across anyone openly supporting boko haram. Besides, if your mind was not filled with hatred and bias towards Islam, you would see that the so-called boko haram also kill Muslims, in fact, majority of Northerners are Muslims, so, if the bombings are taking place in the north, who gets hurt more?, who gets killed more?
Obviously, it's the Muslims. Please, let's be reasonable.

Go and read those verses and you quoted and you'll know they were prescribed during war with enemies. You Muslims kill at will because Mohammed prescribed killing for you. [/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold / You Battle Violence With Violence / Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.