Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Upload Pictures Of Nigerian Natural Heritage Sites And Win Fantastic Prizes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Upload Pictures Of Nigerian Natural Heritage Sites And Win Fantastic Prizes (531 Views)

Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload Pictures Of Nigerian Natural Heritage Sites And Win Fantastic Prizes by hectorswag(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Wiki Loves Earth is an international photographic contest that focus on natural heritage sites, and landscape. The contest is organized worldwide by Wikimedia affiliates and recognized Wikimedia User Groups. The public takes photos of heritage sites, upload those to Wikimedia Commons, and then they can be used on Wikipedia and elsewhere.

This is the first time Nigeria will be participating in the contest and it would be held during 10 June — 9 July 2017. Everyone is welcome to get involved, whether as a participant (photographer), organizational volunteer, or both.

Contribute free-licensed images of natural heritages in Nigeria and stand a chance to win fantastic prizes. Click here for more info: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2017_in_Nigeria

@ lalasticlala @Disguy @justwise

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me: How Do I Obtain USA Student's Visa? I Am Yet To Get Admission / Corpers Returning From CDS Narrowly Escape Death In Terrible Accident(pic+video) / Arik Air Owners File ₦20 Billion Suit Against FG And Ethiopian Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.