Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

_three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ (528 Views)

Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels / Jihadi Terrorists Shouting 'This Is For Allah' Kill Seven In Knife Frenzy Attack / Jihadi Parents Used Young Daughters To Blew Up Damascus Police Station (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

_three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Gang yell 'This is for Allah' after mowing down crowd on London Bridge and then going from bar to bar in stabbingfrenzy

*.The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', drove the white van at 50mph across the bridge.

*.They mowed down up to 20 pedestrians, then jumped out of the van and began 'randomly stabbing' people

*.One horrified woman said she saw three peoplewith what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge

*.Attackers then stabbed people with 12-inch hunting knives at busy pubs and bars in nearby Borough Market

*.The terrorists were shot and killed by armed police in Borough Market within eight minutes of the first call

*.Terror comes just 12 days after the Manchester attack and 10 weeks after the Westminster atrocity

link:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Three Jihadi terrorists have been shot dead by armed police after killing sixpeople and injuring 30 more during a horrific knife rampage in central London last night. This photo appears to show the suspects lying dead on the ground outside Wheatsheaf pub in Borough Market

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
The bodies of two men, believed to be terrorists, lie in the road in Borough market after shots had been heard

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2017
a wounded victim was wheeled out on stretcher by London Bridge as shocked people cried and shouted around them. 30 injured people were rushed to five hospitals around London after the terror attack

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2017
A traumatised man who helped the wounded victim led away on a stretcherwalked away with blood on his shirt. A horrified bystander wrapped in a foil blanket was led away from the police

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Pictured, the van - which is believed to be a B&Q and Hertz vehicle - that was used to mow down unsuspecting pedestrians. Witnesses said it veered in an 'S shape' across the bridge and drove towards the Shard and was south of the river

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2017
'We saw people running away and then I saw a man in red with a large blade, at a guess 10 inches long, stabbing a man, about three times.'I was across the road about 15m away. [The attacker] was dark-skinned and had a red tracksuit on.'It looked like the man had been trying to intervene, but there wasn't much he could do. He was being stabbed quite coldly and he slumped to the ground.'

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Police have confirmed that the incidents in London Bridge and Borough Market are being treated as acts of terror

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2017
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has called the terrorist incidents at London Bridge and Borough Market 'deliberate and cowardly', adding: 'There is no justification whatsoever for such barbaric acts'.Home Secretary Amber Rudd said the London attacks were 'horrific', adding they were 'targeted at people enjoying their evening with friends and family'.Police responded to a third incident in Vauxhall, south London, which later turned out to be an unrelated stabbing. Officers are telling people 'you must run, hide and tell'.The attacks in the streets of London come just days after armed troops were pulled off the streets of Britain.Thousands of soldiers were deployed by the Prime Minister following the bombing at Manchester arena as she raised the UK threat level from 'severe' to 'critical'.Police are treating injured people and carrying them away at the end Thrale Street. Members of the public were told by police to 'run as fast as they could' westbound.

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2017
drinkers in basement German-themed bar Katzenjammers hid under tablesas the terror attack unfolded around them

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2017
A man, who is thought to be Londoner Geoff Ho, was pictured trying to staunch the bleeding from a neck wound as he staggered down the street outside the Southwark Tavern in Borough Market

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Revellers at the busy nightspot were pictured with their hands behind their heads as they were evacuated from the scene

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Gerard told the BBC's Mark Lobel: 'I saw a geezer on the floor saying "I've been stabbed, I've been stabbed" so I looked at him and he blood all down him.'Then I saw these three Muslim guys come up with knives, they ran up and started stabbing this girl under the train bridge, I couldn't do anything.

They attacked her and then they stabbed another guy. They started running up the road and I was yelling: "Everybody run, they're terrorists run, run, run, they're stabbing everyone."'So I followed them to Borough market and they ran into Tavern and stabbed the bouncer. They were running into all the bars and stabbing everyone.

.'I was shouting "run run run" and throwing bottles at them, pint glasses. I tried to help as many people as I could but I was defenceless. If I had fallen over they probably would have killed me.'They were running up to people shouting "this is for Allah". They stabbed the girl maybe ten or 15 times.'I saw the police running the wrong way and I shouted "come with me I know where they are" and they ran with me to find them. I ran round the corner and heard three gunshots and saw the men lying on the floor

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Addme: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2017
First In Manchester,now London. "This is for Allah"?Some people are just too dumb.
Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by decatalyst(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Shooting they dead is an honorable death for cowards that they are.

Bleeding slowly to death would have been better.

And they say Islam is religion of peace. Iyam not understanding! undecided

Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Damn... How on earth will you kill a fellow human in the name of a god?
Re: _three Jihadi Knifemen Are Shot Dead By Police After Killing Six And Hurting 30_ by Origin(f): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2017
Three suspects gunned down. Metropolitan police has not released any hard facts . Yet social media is awash with color of the attackers what they said and their religion.

The whole attack was under 8 minutes.

Muslims do not support these attacks but do not also support the discrimination.

(1) (Reply)

South Korea Installs US-THAAD System Amid Rising Nuclear Threat From North / North Korea Constructing A New Class Ballistic Sub-marine / Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.