Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets (45604 Views)

Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by JhimmyThall(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
I don't get it.. What got into his head??.. What was he trying to prove? That he owns a private jet?...Taking different shots inside the jet as if hez the owner. When he bags his jail term hope he will still be materialistic enough to show us different posture in his cell room. I feel no pity for niggas leaving fake life. Be yourself. Doing silly things to get attention... Now you've gotten our attention, hope it's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by poseidon12: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
siie:
Foolish airline angry ..and u think afta this guys go still patronize u?! Con put "we are not proud of the arrest". Rubbish!!

Decent people will continue to patronize them, I believe. They don't want fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
damn, how could he be so stupid, using five cards all in one hour & all of them stolen. This dude mumu woh

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by 2bam: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
siie:
Foolish airline angry ..and u think afta this guys go still patronize u?! Con put "we are not proud of the arrest". Rubbish!!
. Are u encouraging crime or you are one of his followers on instagram.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by iukpe: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2017
toba400:
The private jet company TapJets that reported singer Dammy Krane has revealed how the 24 year old star fell into their trap yesterday.

Speaking to some news men, TapJet reveals that although they are not proud to have had Krane arrested, it was their duty to protect other companies from the fraud that would likely continue.

Explaining how they had Dammy Krane and his accomplice arrested, the Jet company stated that Dammy Krane had the Jet App on his Samsung Galaxy S7 with which he made the bookings, and he continued to use different cards for the transaction until he used up to five.

According to Tap jet, the details on the card entered was different from the details given and the zip code.

His accomplice also tried to purchase flight on another phone with yet another card. Total of 5 cards in an hour till one worked.

We are 100% confident that our app was on that phone and order was placed via T-Mobile network from cell tower located in Miami area.

We have coordinates of cell tower and proof that they took a car from that area to Opalacka airport. That’s where arrest took place. We are not proud about it. We want others to think twice before stealing from companies.

Technology is very sophisticated and being an airline, we have access to the latest.

I hope you can help spreading the message that we are not on a witch hunt.

Meanwhile, a defense attorney, Deborah Prager, has now been appointed to represent Dammy Krane who is now facing a 9-count-charge of fraud and grand theft.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/04/singer-dammy-krane-tried-5-different-cards-in-one-hour-jet-company-reveals/

I am not saying, but..
Just imagine that it turns out there was a mistake somewhere and he actually had to tryout a mixup of valid cards to arrive the right one. lipsrsealed
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by zabuur: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Here's a common mistake we actually make. Not all entertainers are to be called celebrities.

As for this dude, he has been caught for stealing. The worse are those who feel sorry for him. Even the foreign artists don't spend as much as that on private jets. That's why u see them on tour buses. And if u are going on a tour, I believe those that invite u should be responsible for private jets charter and all.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by obowunmi(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2017
He's been stealing since. Not his first time.

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by def111(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:
I actually don't feel sorry for him, who I feel sorry for is youths who keep following this yeyebrities. Many of them are criminals, drug pushers, imagine when he posted this picture I had commented "fake life" some foolish youth would have come for my head calling me a "jealous " person.
All of you foolish fans of all this yeyebrities your eyes have cleared abi. Don't do something worthwhile with your time he following criminals all over instagram.
The day of reckoning for all of you will still come. Criminals!!!!

e remain E- money. that one na big drug lord,... I know when e start,.. one other comedian na e boy that year, I no go mention e name. everybody know the comedian, for all over Africa. but the comedian is no longer in drug business anymore...

if no be Baba for backyard don for you. na drug or fraud money simple take
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by adecz: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
See as person use him
hand carry gbesè wahala in the
name of posing to panic fans &
opponents.

That must be how he survives
in the US, by contacting fraudsters
who sell stolen Credit Cards.

No egunjé for Yankee.
Na 1 to 2 years jail this
bohboh go do...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by jowhyte(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
This boy na complete zombies. He completely knows next to nothing about online anonymous 101. Own can you use stolen cc to directly pay for sth that will have you appear face to face with a merchant?

Considering the fact that his victim was in the US and the same US he was dong the carding. You be ode.

All of them be parading and bragging up and down living lavish lifestyle forming yahoo yahoo boy instead to be hiding your smelling deeds in shame.

Crime does not pay in the long run.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by poseidon12: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2017
iukpe:

I am not saying, but..
Just imagine that it turns out there was a mistake somewhere and he actually had to tryout a mixup of valid cards to arrive the right one. lipsrsealed

Yeah, right. Seems like a straightforward case of guilty as charged. His attorney should just be negotiating for a lenient, short sentence. No need trying to be clever by half here.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by PenisCaP: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
handsomenonny:
no be yab na question,
U don chop belle full?

Nop... but im very sure there is one person i chop better than and thats U.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by centboy123456(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
Kindycute:
That Fraudster called Hushpupi is next, one of the reasons he has never ever visited the United States, na only Malaysia e boundary reach, Hushpupi is next. mark it guys.

so any young guy wen make money na yahoo abi u know if hushupoi na business man or he papa get money I know just know waiting dey do or if u see young boi dey show off his money u go say na yahoo abi guy pls get a life because it those not matter how d money tell come wat matter is that money must be made so get a life broke ass bitC$h
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by ipobarecriminals: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2017
I believe I can fly.................., David too is encouraging crime with all the useless thing he post online,money,oloshos etc.Why won't one hopeless youth nor go cut window net to steal phone

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2017
There is more to this story... Only an insane person or someone under some influence would hire a jet to the US with a stolen CC knowing fully that US ranks Number 1 in criminal intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2017
jowhyte:
This boy na complete zombies. He completely knows next to nothing about online anonymous 101. Own can you use stolen cc to directly pay for sth that will have you appear face to face with a merchant?

Considering the fact that his victim was in the US and the same US he was dong the carding. You be ode.

All of them be parading and bragging up and down living lavish lifestyle forming yahoo yahoo boy instead to be hiding your smelling deeds in shame.

Crime does not pay in the long run.
exactly, either his IQ is 0.1 out of 100 or he was under some "forces"

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2017
def111:

e remain E- money. that one na big drug lord,... I know when e start,.. one other comedian na e boy that year, I no go mention e name. everybody know the comedian, for all over Africa. but the comedian is no longer in drug business anymore...

you don't have to come posting without forethought. Entertainment in the present world is synonymous with some crimes... It's everywhere even in the US some of these artist do drugs...i.e buying an selling. Even before the days of B.I.G and 2 Pac. There is more to this Dammy crane's story. His case is "cheap" and very unintelligent one compared to what they have there

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2017
siie:
lol.. Like anyone in ur family av even booked a flight b4?! Buh u get phone sha.. So boy, type wat pleases u. cool

E pain am. Hahahahaha.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2017
siie:

I can see foolishness at its peak
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by yaki84: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
shout out to all the economy class flyers like me...we are proud to fly economy

shout out to kekenapep takers n molue jumpers, we r proud using u always cos awa time to fly like winch never reach.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by dubbiskelly(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Dude is about to be anally raped!

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2017
centboy123456:

so any young guy wen make money na yahoo abi u know if hushupoi na business man or he papa get money I know just know waiting dey do or if u see young boi dey show off his money u go say na yahoo abi guy pls get a life because it those not matter how d money tell come wat matter is that money must be made so get a life broke ass bitC$h
people like you are the reasons Nigeria has a bad international image, Yahoo Yahoo kill u, ur time dey come, na death sentence you get get.
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Abudu2000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
def111:

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Abudu2000(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Not a rich guys are fraudsters, and i Don't know if efcc has paid seun or what's with all these Nigeria news to fp Everytime? Una think say na only Nigeria be fraudsters?? Fraud exists in all parts of the world and Nigerians are even lazy n clumsy, that's why they get caught...in USA fraudsters hardly get caught, which police go dey search your phone, cos they are very intelligent and after all their deeds they find a way to label it "Nigeria scam"..

I'm outta here
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by madenigga(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Remaining young6ix
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Virtplus(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shakara don end...mtcwee,dey form up nd down wen money nor dey their account...wat bcome of him wen he comes bck,carrier don go.lol tongue
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by kumulus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
ddddon:
If celebrities that we are supposed to be looking up to is capable of doing this. Wahala day be that oh

Young man...celebrities are just like any other everyday person, you're not supposed to look up to them but your PARENTS...ok

Hian!!!!!!! Indeed wahala dey

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by kumulus(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
majekdom2:
There is more to this story... Only an insane person or someone under some influence would hire a jet to the US with a stolen CC knowing fully that US ranks Number 1 in criminal intelligence.

I think that's why the dude said he will say it all in his next track...awon eyan biggie ati 2pac..won fi awon fans won si suspense.

By Crook or Hook!!!
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by wowo2: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
I'm still wondering how you can use a stolen credit card to pay for something traceable to you.

I just tire for some people mentality.

Na wa 4 u o.

Your reasoning reminds me of the man whose neighbors caught his wife committing adultery. She somehow forgot to lock the main door to the house and a neighbor came visiting and just walked in to some live love movie.

When the husband arrived, all he kept asking was .."in our house? How could she be doing this in our house?". Instead of being mad at wife for being adulterous, he was lamenting about the venue. Na 4 hotel she suppose dey do am? grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by rainbow2020(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
bros take it easy o
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by rainbow2020(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
madenigga:
Remaining young6ix
nothing will happen to yung6ix
Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by Larrykaysail(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Na small beans he go chop. If American celebrities can be sent to jail, how our own I-Must-Make-Am yeyebrity no go do time for there. Make he sha take enough diapers along.
tiger wood was jail last week in miami, they set him free the next day, just because they know him, just because he drink and drive DUI

http://nypost.com/2017/06/02/tiger-woods-steps-out-for-first-time-since-dui-arrest/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.