Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Biodun Is A Orphan Boy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biodun Is A Orphan Boy (370 Views)

Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG / Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Is A Orphan Boy by Antony55(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Biodun is a homeless boy .I was now responsible for all the calamities that befall on me concerning education. Before he can make it possible for him to come to school he will go for a day job. He labor so much for him to meet little out of his basic needs, There was a day he find it difficult for himself to come to school, nobody to help me in my critical condition .Biodun was ill I usually live in harmony. Nobody to cater for me, and no family to bring me out of these sufferings. I was 10years old when I lost my parents. I was in primary 5 before I lost my parents .people know me to be a brilliant one among my colleagues in class ,My class teacher love me so much because of my academic performance. Now , Biodun is preparing to go to secondary school in order to further my education .Now he is in need of financial help from the entire world to become a responsible person in future. So biodun is in need of quality education he wants to get an admission into private secondary school. I will never be an ingrate to people that render their helps to me in one way or the other. I needs up to $5,000(dollar) to further my education and to start raising myself as a responsible citizen of my country This is the website of the school I want to go, http://taidob.org/ ,Any amount given to me is not small ,you can share this story to your friend ,family and colleagues in social media network
MY GOAL
For me to further my education and become a responsible individual
Payment of school fees $2000
Hostel fees $1,500
Material needs in school $500
Admission fee $1000
REASON FOR THE NEEDS
It will enable me to become a responsible and effective individual so as to function necessary in the society and the entire
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/biodun-an-orphan-boy-needs-help/x/16767784

Re: Biodun Is A Orphan Boy by Antony55(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Biodun is a homeless boy .I was now responsible for all the calamities that befall on me concerning education. Before he can make it possible for him to come to school he will go for a day job. He labor so much for him to meet little out of his basic needs, There was a day he find it difficult for himself to come to school, nobody to help me in my critical condition .Biodun was ill I usually live in harmony. Nobody to cater for me, and no family to bring me out of these sufferings. I was 10years old when I lost my parents. I was in primary 5 before I lost my parents .people know me to be a brilliant one among my colleagues in class ,My class teacher love me so much because of my academic performance. Now , Biodun is preparing to go to secondary school in order to further my education .Now he is in need of financial help from the entire world to become a responsible person in future. So biodun is in need of quality education he wants to get an admission into private secondary school. I will never be an ingrate to people that render their helps to me in one way or the other. I needs up to $5,000(dollar) to further my education and to start raising myself as a responsible citizen of my country This is the website of the school I want to go, http://taidob.org/ ,Any amount given to me is not small ,you can share this story to your friend ,family and colleagues in social media network
MY GOAL
For me to further my education and become a responsible individual
Payment of school fees =$2000
Hostel fees =$1,500
Material needs in school =$500
Admission fee =$1000
REASON FOR THE NEEDS
It will enable me to become a responsible and effective individual so as to function necessary in the society and the entire
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/biodun-an-orphan-boy-needs-help/x/16767784[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State School Of Nursing Form Is Out,Call-08134338667,for enquiry / North American University Cotonou Q And S / 2017/2018 Unilag M.sc Admission For Biochemistry Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.