Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Malaria Gives Serious Warning Warning Before The Death Blow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Gives Serious Warning Warning Before The Death Blow (563 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Gives Serious Warning Warning Before The Death Blow by AlanSugar(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is a true life story!
Doctors in the house may offer an explanation.
Did you know that malaria can give a serious warning before striking the death blow?!

Two nights ago while in my sleep, I had a dream where I was moving about the house and doing some house chores. Before this time, I was quite robust in health but for a few aches here and there which I attributed to poor or total lack of exercise and consequently discarded as nothing to worry about.
So in the dream, suddenly, a very loud sound, a gun shot sound, woke me from sleep in the sleep (like I was sleeping in the dream), and there before my eyes, was standing a very short assassin, dressed in hooded attire and holding a smoking gun over my head which bullet had missed my brains by a few inches! I let out a cry, (seriously, no jokes. There's no telling the point where or under which conditions a man can break!), this then jolted me back into life!
I checked my room, nothing! Put on all the lights in the house and checked everywhere else, nothing! The a/c had been running so the windows were shut, so if the shot had been fired from outside, there's no way the sound would shatter my ears the way it did such that the echoes and reverberations were ringing in my left ear for up to 20mins or more at a very high pitch! I went outside and checked the rest of the compound, all was quiet and everyone was sound asleep. The time was 03:12am. I crawled back into bed and sat for about an hour, shit scared to go back to sleep. Could it be the witches from my village?...., then I remembered there are no witches in my village as they all got burnt to death during the last Civil War of '67!
Well, to cut a very long story near short, (it's already long), I went out in the morning and asked the pharmacist to fix me what is stronger than malaria. He gave me an Artesunate and Amodiaquine combo (100mg/270mg) in composition. It's a three-day course and half way through so far, I'm almost there with the aches half out except for the drug's SE, glory be to God and artesunate!
Pls if you get/have a related or similar experience, go get yourself tested for MP!
You can also let us know your own different or similar experience! wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Loosen Your Weight / "Regular Life With Irregular Scars" / That Moment When Somebody Takes Notice Of Your Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.