Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! (1102 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Used Nike Running Shoe For Sale. / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's New Nike Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by thakickfiend: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Like some of us know, the Nike Cortez was Nike's very first ever running shoes which makes it pretty special and one more thing that totally sealed the Nike Cortez's name in the indestructible hall of awesomeness(totally made that up, lol) is its super cool design which allows the Cortez to pass as both a track shoe and a lifestyle pair, pretty neat huh? totally!.2017 is the 45th year since the debut of the original Nike Cortez and its coming back 45 years later,see more.....[uhttp://thakickfiend..com.ng/2017/06/bella-hadid-totally-rocked-nike-cortez.htmlrl][/url]

Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by Afonjashapmouth: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
We don hear make dem use our fatimah too.. After all our people don buy. Make dem give us something to relate with not names like £~~%^€'??%
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by thakickfiend: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
We don hear make dem use our fatimah too.. After all our people don buy. Make dem give us something to relate with not names like £~~%^€'??%
lol,hey,im justa blogger fam
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by Afonjashapmouth: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
thakickfiend:
lol,hey,im justa blogger fam

I jez dey attack u everywhere... Chai nor vex come join my stout table
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by thakickfiend: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I jez dey attack u everywhere... Chai nor vex come join my stout table
lool,i dey come fam,pls go check out the blog and tell me what you think of the content,i would appreciate it,thanks
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by Afonjashapmouth: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
thakickfiend:
lool,i dey come fam,pls go check out the blog and tell me what you think of the content,i would appreciate it,thanks

Give me.the link and also have u heard about naijakiosk??
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by thakickfiend: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Give me.the link and also have u heard about naijakiosk??
the link is in the body of the post,what happens on naijakiosk?i haven't heard of it
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by Afonjashapmouth: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
thakickfiend:
the link is in the body of the post,what happens on naijakiosk?i haven't heard of it

They help populate your blog with daily traffic and you can retain them all with good content
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by Afonjashapmouth: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Now about your site review. You have a very bright and smart idea (shoe blogging) infact no jokes i am seeing one from a Nigerian for the first time and would love to visit frequently, how ever you need to make some changes about the site.

1. Choice of name: why not buy a proper domain name and shoot out for the unknown by going into this full time? you sure do know how to connect with your readers esp your write up on the yeezy shoe. jump out of your comfort zone and start a proper blog

2: Your theme: That black theme is not good for the type of content you are pushing if you ask me

3. You need more content, consistency is one of the key to blogging

4. Give a room for readers opinions by creating a comment space, this will make it more interactive.

5. And finally feature few local trending contents too, this will give users something they can relate with and look forward to when ever they are coming to read your blog post.

I think if you can work on this you are up to something very good and will definitely pay off.

This is my opinion.
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by thakickfiend: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2017
oh thanks plenty for all that,im grateful for u taking out time to give me some tips,but please by more content,do you mean the posts I have up so far are few?if that's the case,the blog is only a few wweeks old and I try to affiliate with some nija based shoe stores like some stores on konga and put up some of their products on the blog,and im about to get a domain name nd have a web designer to redo the over all look of the blog,i just started with blogger to see the response of readers and please how do I get more traffick from naijakoisk?
Afonjashapmouth:
Now about your site review. You have a very bright and smart idea (shoe blogging) infact no jokes i am seeing one from a Nigerian for the first time and would love to visit frequently, how ever you need to make some changes about the site.

1. Choice of name: why not buy a proper domain name and shoot out for the unknown by going into this full time? you sure do know how to connect with your readers esp your write up on the yeezy shoe. jump out of your comfort zone and start a proper blog

2: Your theme: That black theme is not good for the type of content you are pushing if you ask me

3. You need more content, consistency is one of the key to blogging

4. Give a room for readers opinions by creating a comment space, this will make it more interactive.

5. And finally feature few local trending contents too, this will give users something they can relate with and look forward to when ever they are coming to read your blog post.

I think if you can work on this you are up to something very good and will definitely pay off.

This is my opinion.
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by Afonjashapmouth: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
thakickfiend:
oh thanks plenty for all that,im grateful for u taking out time to give me some tips,but please by more content,do you mean the posts I have up so far are few?if that's the case,the blog is only a few wweeks old and I try to affiliate with some nija based shoe stores like some stores on konga and put up some of their products on the blog,and im about to get a domain name nd have a web designer to redo the over all look of the blog,i just started with blogger to see the response of readers and please how do I get more traffick from naijakoisk?

Sorry. Just came out of a bot ban.... Content as in more shoes, and as for naija shoes try monetize that at some point but for now visit classy shoe designers and get their stuffs out there. You can drop your number, I will connect you with the naija kiosk guy when I.get.hold of his number this week. You have a good stuff trust me
Re: Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,the Running Shoe Is Back!! by thakickfiend: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
oh,thank you plenty,my cell number is 07039094475,my name is ima or Yvonne,whtas yours?
Afonjashapmouth:

Sorry. Just came out of a bot ban.... Content as in more shoes, and as for naija shoes try monetize that at some point but for now visit classy shoe designers and get their stuffs out there. You can drop your number, I will connect you with the naija kiosk guy when I.get.hold of his number this week. You have a good stuff trust me

(1) (Reply)

Sure Football Betting Odds / Indonesian Goalkeeper Died Playing After Collision With Team-mate / Is TSTV Illegal Station? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.