Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? (14198 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by erico2k2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:
A right place to call sinners to repentance.
Church is not heaven yet, and there is no standard I knew in the bible for church site, church can be situated anywhere
Realy ? They did not go there to win souls but to worship lol
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by SuperSuave(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Seeus:
Are you tired of losing or tired of giving up, why other keep hitting it big, all our yesterday client have been celebrating giving us calls of victory, done be left out. View our today's won ticket for your delight.
scammer!! see as you edit the thing wey e kon neat wella
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is it right for a church to collect tithe and use it to buy cars, jets and fuk daniella kinda ass. Mr op y not mind ya business
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yes. They are both profit-making organisations.
grin
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by superbouck(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Seeus:
Are you tired of losing or tired of giving up, why other keep hitting it big, all our yesterday client have been celebrating giving us calls of victory, done be left out. View our today's won ticket for your delight.
Abeg borrow sense NairaBET code never reach 7. I tried to check what you claim to hide but nothing is there. Some Mugu will still fall for your scam

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by slysneh: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
See that bra. It appeared that I was handed ban issokay NL MODS I get una med
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by slimmingTea: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hotels get class na
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Here come.e the fanatics
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by iluvpomo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
It is OK after all on the flip side mosques are not doing anything to curtail the breeding of terrorists.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by exlinkleads(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
yes
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Jobabori(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
The gospel is meant for sinners not self righteous men. The sinners are more likely to be in hotels even brothels. Taken the gospel to where sinners like me are is desirable
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
caspet:
The pastors usually use hotels for a start especially when they are new in a town but the bad thing there is that boys will always be boys..During my school days, there is this pastor that always come to my school for evangelism.He met my guy & I having our fun b/4 our basketball game, preached to us & picked interest in me maybe cos I have these calm looks.I talked to my guys & we went to the church that sunday maybe because it's venue is a hotel.After service,he gave us lik #2000 & we needed just lik #500 to take us back to school that was 2003...Due to the beauty of the hotel, we decided to chill out for some time before going back.Before you know it, we started ordering for beers.The following sunday,the service was full to the brim with my kind of guys cos after service, the pastor will give us money which we'll use to drink some bottles.At a point in time,Pastor started hiring bus to carry students to & fro which I was in charge..little money was coming out of it & groove continued till .........................
Lol...interesting!.... it may not be the right thing to do an all that.... but bro... you kept it real!
@topic.... better hotels have halls which are hired out for events....conferences, church, parties, etc. Hotel is not the same as a brothel so we shouldn't be seeing hotels as brothels.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by tellwisdom: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
caspet:
The pastors usually use hotels for a start especially when they are new in a town but the bad thing there is that boys will always be boys..During my school days, there is this pastor that always come to my school for evangelism.He met my guy & I having our fun b/4 our basketball game, preached to us & picked interest in me maybe cos I have these calm looks.I talked to my guys & we went to the church that sunday maybe because it's venue is a hotel.After service,he gave us lik #2000 & we needed just lik #500 to take us back to school that was 2003...Due to the beauty of the hotel, we decided to chill out for some time before going back.Before you know it, we started ordering for beers.The following sunday,the service was full to the brim with my kind of guys cos after service, the pastor will give us money which we'll use to drink some bottles.At a point in time,Pastor started hiring bus to carry students to & fro which I was in charge..little money was coming out of it & groove continued till .........................

Where is the calm look? sad
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by mmsen: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
chuks34:
U dey pray for church while dem dey bang for the next room.
Smh undecided

That happens in churches too.

You think those pastors are 'working' long hours in their church offices with their secretaries? What kind of 'work' do you think is engrossing them?

It's all a sham.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by atirolu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
So going to hotel is a bad even for couple traveling and chilling in nearby hotel?

People need to check dictionary to know what hotel is all about

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Anextin(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Let. Me ask u this, do u fornicate and pray in ur house the hotel is a resting place, a meeting place and gathering place. A church bring sited in one is not out of place. After all we use our homes in doing everything we do in a hotel as well as praying and worshipping God.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Udobass: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Before i answer your question, i want you to tell me "What is a hotel?"
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Ezionye(f): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
What is a hotel?

Any1 can decide wat to use a hotel for
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by ikorodureporta: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
What do you think made coza g.o. ministered to Ese??
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by eyinjuege: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Its a pity people have associated hotels with only bad things. People do go there for legitimate reasons.
Its purpose is to provide accommodation, food and other services (e.g- renting out their halls for events etc) for travellers and tourists.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by PearlStreet(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Diplomats Christian Centre is inside Pekas Hotel in Ikeja.

Sunday service- short time.
Night vigil - TDB
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by ogawisdom(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
mkoabiola:
I have seen about seven churches in my neighborhood,where they worship in an hotel premises.
For me,I feel it is not right for a church to be located where adulterers and fornicators have come to commit sin .

What does the bible says about d sighting or location of a place of worship.

There are better places churches can be sighted instead of d hotel.

D best for easy access to sinners
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Sexina851(f): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:
Church and ashewo business are the same, I would expect them to be housed in the same place.

Abi? No be ur fault nau, it's the crack in d wall dat caused the lizard to penetrate
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by ijobafatty: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xtianity its a confusion is that religion
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
I wouldn't see this as a matter of right or wrong. It's a matter of convenience!
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by crackhouse(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na Christ embassy way be that.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by StPete: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
If Churches were located in Hotels only, there wouldn't be any problem at all. But in my area, besides having more than 5 Redeemed Churches close to each, one of them is situated right inside a Brothel!
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:
Church and ashewo business are the same, I would expect them to be housed in the same place.
The Church is a place for worship, thanks...so what do we now call a place where each man or woman have 7 or 72 s3x "angels" and they all have "eternal" s3x urgethis your kind of god sha na vaseline crew lord
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
It's very bad. A popular hotel called PLAY HOUSE in Okhoro Benin City shares the same fence with WINNERS CHAPEL. Could you imagine that after 31st Dec cross over night, the same set of people that finished praying in church will enter the hotel to book rooms for short time, drink alcohol and smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by flex04(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shei na churches or busness centre cos dey are dfferent grin
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Saintmary(f): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Edu3Again:
Not condoning what goes on in these hotels.

But Jesus was born in an Inn.

Luke 2:7
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
ahn ahn you just contradicted yourself. He was born in an unnamed manger, there was no room in the inn. So, how could He be born in an inn.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by patola080(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
mkoabiola:
I have seen about seven churches in my neighborhood,where they worship in an hotel premises.
For me,I feel it is not right for a church to be located where adulterers and fornicators have come to commit sin .

What does the bible says about d sighting or location of a place of worship.

There are better places churches can be sighted instead of d hotel.

Come to lle Ife in osun 4rm Church to d place ni very close to each other, if u want to drink beer beer is dia and if u want to f***k too u re free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Vs Easter: Which One Is More Significant? / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.