Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! (23193 Views)

Eniola Badmus Meets The Ooni & Olori Of Ife / Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by wales(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2010
When He Pingping of China (73cm or 2feet 5 inch) stands next to Sultan Kosen of Turkey (246.5cm or 8feet 1 inch) It looks at least very strange take a look.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by wales(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2010
More Pic's

1 Share

Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by wales(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2010
And more grin grin grin

Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by selencious(f): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
Que??Esto es increíble!
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by shollyaj(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by oge4real(f): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2010
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by sjeezy8: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2010
:-x
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2010
Rofl.
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by nich(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
did you say 2ft. 5in.? definitely not. undecided
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by HipsyDipsy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
grin grin grin.zaccheus & mount Everest. grin grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by bawomolo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
wrong on so many levels.
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by vislabraye(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2010
There's hope for Aki and pawpaw
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by wales(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
vislabraye:

There's hope for Aki and pawpaw

Are you sure grin grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by gidson12(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2010
that guy is really small
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2010
The Turkish guy has a medical problem, pituitary gigantism that caused his abnormal growth.
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
oh my gosh, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by wales(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
Siena:

The Turkish guy has a medical problem, pituitary gigantism that caused his abnormal growth.

My man you be doctor
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
wales:

My man you be doctor

No, I'm not a doctor.

But, I know how to use a PC and mouse. Wikipedia and Google aren't that hard to navigate.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by wales(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2010
Siena:

No, I'm not a doctor.

But, I know how to use a PC and mouse. Wikipedia and Google aren't that hard to navigate.

If that is the case, that means the tall guy also have medical problem grin grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
wales:

If that is the case, that means the tall guy also have medical problem grin grin grin

Dude, you're not comprehending.

I'm referring to the tall guy - I did mention the Turkish man, and he's the tall one.
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
Chinese names. . . . grin

Pingpong. Singsong dingding dingdong koinkoin
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by ijawgirl: 4:00am On Feb 23, 2010
lol that tall guy to me just looks disgusting!
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by oneluvb55(f): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
the tall guy is annoying
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
oneluvb55:

the tall guy is annoying

wetin he do you naa

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by chelseabmw(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2010
men this guy is so tall, look at his hand
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
oneluvb55:

the tall guy is annoying

I can only assume you don't know the meaning of annoying.

Otherwise, how can he be annoying to you? He lives the other side of the world from you, and you've never met him. And lastly, you didn't have to view this thread - the title is pretty clear too.
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by uniqued(f): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
loool. dat guy is freaking tall.
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
That tall guy fit use him hand pop the small guy head. what an height. shocked
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2011
[size=72pt]Lawd hammercy! shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! by Temismith(f): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Angle of elevation and depresion... God made dem both...waow!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Meets Richard-Mofe Damijo (RMD) / Man Inks Davido's Face On His Arm (Photos) / Simi And Praise Cover Vanguard Allure May Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.