Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence (1812 Views)

Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Haven't you heard that the only way to remain stable in finances is to invest in a stable and well nourished investment, many of us have in several way heard of Questra but still find it difficult to believe that its real, this company should be in your notice that its not like one of this stuff you see in the nook and cranny in the internet, Questra is real, Questra is the ebano and only the financial savior to many who believes in its offer, you may be doubting if its true, my dear it's very big true, may I inform you that majority of our banks are partakers in this company's offer, many who have made fortune from it today doesn't want to popularise it, Do you know why? They believe Nigerians don't value good opportunities but prefer to popularise offers that won't guarantee you any fortune, as for me, the story has changed since with Questra and still changing.

For the rest of us who are the bandwagon of doubt and fear, I think you should have rethink of what you are doing to yourself by avoiding what's suppose to help you out, note that your past experience in some crooked offer doesn't not justify the present will be like your past, if you continue living in the past, my brother, my sister, you are only killing yourself, even God cannot come from heaven to help you because heaven help those who help themselves and not those who sit in comfort and wait for manna to come to their dinning table, it won't work till you say to yourself, enough is enough of my stupidity, enough is enough of my fearfulness, enough is enough of my doubting mind.

Mind you Questra is governed by three presidents in the company and they are consultants to many organisations such as World bank, and other powerful financial institutions, Questra is not a one man business at all so if you are thinking is one those stuff you see in the internet that a guy will lodge in the hotel and be doing abrakatabra in the name he's doing one venture or the other, never be deceived by what saddist bloggers do write about Questra, all these bloggers needs traffic to make their website visible thereby making a company's offer black instead of white.

Without much lectures, I would love to still render service help to many who are yet to embrace the opportunities led down for them by Questra, if you know that this recession isn't your friend and your really need an alternative escape route to calm your tension in terms of finances, I would recommend you to chat me up or call me with my phone number in my signature to get started, Questra is mainly for individuals and corporate organizations, please don't drop phone numbers or emails here, you can drop your questions about Questra as response will be given adequately, LET YOUR QUESTIONS BEGIN ROLLING IN NOW.

THE FLOOR IS OPEN FOR QUESTIONS.......
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
what are you waiting for, Join Questra and save yourself the trauma of investing in a failed economy, seeing is believing, don't be bemused , those who are in Questra knows its benefit and to you who believes what sadist bloggers interpret have a rethink and take position, the Noah ark(QUESTRA) is now open to both individuals and corporate organizations. find out what's this Questra people are talking about and how it can benefit you as an individual or a corporate organization.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Seeing is believing, for all dye hard doubters who think am joking about Questra, the better is now and not tomorrow, see my earnings below:

Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you think that you can earn this amount in Nigeria, don't listen to me, I don't make noise my account make the noise for me, why don't you the smart investor chat me up and find out the its possibility and learn how to earn too,

Mind you my earnings are not typical that you earn same but depend your purse and your effort, chat me up if you are an individual or work in a corporate organization and wants me to come for a presentation to your company, my phone number is via my signature.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ask Question about QUESTRA and see why you need to invest instead of investing in Nigeria failed economy.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
pictures of earners in QUESTRA, you too can be one or even earn more than me.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Picture one

Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Picture two
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pictures

Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Another Earner

Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Now ask yourself questions, why are few people really making this money and majority are very poor, its simple, when you invest wrongly what do you expect, riches or failures or disappointments. Many are called but few have the guts to make things happen around them, do the smart ones have two heads? NO but they have smart minds and gut.

Chat me up for more info, you can contact me to do presentation for your company, no matter where your location is, I will be there, the choice is in your hands now to decide.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
I must be clear on this note, if you are expecting Questra to be a one naira investment, am sorry to announce to you that its not and can never be, many will say in pidgin " Hmmm! e sure say this offer no be scam? hmm make I dey watch as e go crash" If you are in these class of people, I wish to say to you, " Happy keep watching", Action speaks louder than voice, sheh you never hear that word before?

I also welcome critics, if you think am in the wrong firm, I challenge you to come make it clear to me.

How many can stand firm to critics based on what earns he or she money online and offline.

To find out more about QUESTRA, do ring my phone or chat me up via WhatsApp, the choice is in your hands.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by DaniDani(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
You have said a lot without explaining what Questra is all about.What is Questra? What goods or services do they offer? How can someone earn from Questra? Where is the organization based? Their Address, Emails, Phone number, and website?

These are things you should have taken time to analyze and not just repeating Questra. Mind you, I am interested if you convince me with answers to those questions I raised.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by bharkarh(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
at kind of company are we looking at with Questra World?

The company does what they can to make their compensation plan as confusing as possible, but at the end of the day, it’s actually quite simple and easy to understand.

Affiliates for Questra World join by investing anywhere from 90 EUR up to 999,999 EUR with the promise that they’ll be able to earn a weekly ROI.

However, since the company doesn’t have any sort of income outside of affiliate investments, they’re using newly invested funds to pay off existing affiliates who they owe ROIs to.

This results in Questra World operating as a Ponzi scheme, and a pretty nasty one at that.

The additional nastiness comes from the fact that the ROIs being offered have a 52-week maturity period. This means that affiliates are required to wait an entire year before they can attempt to withdraw their funds, and Questra World will likely run out of new affiliates sometime before a year is up.

With this being the case, the majority of people who invest their money into the company will end up losing out before they even realize that their case is completely gone.

Sounds like a great deal, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
DaniDani:
You have said a lot without explaining what Questra is all about.What is Questra? What goods or services do they offer? How can someone earn from Questra? Where is the organization based? Their Address, Emails, Phone number, and website?

These are things you should have taken time to analyze and not just repeating Questra. Mind you, I am interested if you convince me with answers to those questions I raised.

Good Questions you asked here, I must commend you for that, I must start to apologise for late reply, I was banned so I have to wait to reply you. all worrying questions shall be attended to step after step for better understanding and clear of doubts from some critics who failed on their parts to do more deep research other than believe all wrong said from bloggers who are shamefully now even investing in Questra. My next post shall be on what's Questra and how both individuals and corporate organisations can benefit from it's offers, stay tune and read, thank you.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
WHO ARE QUESTRA HOLDINGS INC.

QUESTRA HOLDINGS INC. is a joint-stock company who conducts an IPO (INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER), Mortgaging, Asset management, Debentures, Estate Auction.

QUESTRA HOLDINGS: is managed and runned by two companies officially registered and licensed for operation, the name of the companies are AGAM (ATLANTIC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT) and QUESTRA WORLD. Both companies has a shared responsibilities to the mother company QUESTRA HOLDINGS INC.
PLEASE TURN OVER......
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
ATLANTIC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT

The equity investment fund Atlantic Global Asset Management originates from the financial holding company SFG Group, which has been in operation since 2009.

The Atlantic Global Asset Management Fund (AGAM) manages the sale and purchase of loan commitments, including the shares of companies initially investing their securities on the stock exchange (IPO) , And also conducts foreign investment, corporate refinancing and financial factoring.

The A.G.A.M. Is registered in the country of the president of the company, Antonino Robalo, in the Republic of Cape Verde, located in the central part of the Atlantic Ocean, west of Senegal.

The fund's headquarters is also located in Cape Verde, on the same floor as the famous international audit firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nairaland's mods will never stop my shine, they will never stop opportunity from reaching out to those who needed it, I have been severally banned but am back to continue what's good for so many people who lost their money online and wished to recover it, if you are reading this post now and you have lost a lot of money due to you never seek for counsel before investing or you allowed greed to take over you, I say to you go no other ways again, here on this thread shall you be helped, guarded on what fits your pocket and you to earn according to what is due to you, I wish to guide the serious once on Questra, your number most excellent service fulfiller. you can also reach out to me with my phone number on my signature.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
more presentation will start soon about this company soon, I implore ewarriors who are expert in calling genuine venture scam to come and book seats so I can lecture them on what they don't know about Questra, how they will benefit even when they are in chronic doubting syndrome, for all interested persons who are worried if Questra is really real, I implore you to save this thread and watch out for presentations about Questra, thank you.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
ATLANTIC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT

The equity investment fund Atlantic Global Asset Management originates from the financial holding company SFG Group, which has been in operation since 2009.

The Atlantic Global Asset Management Fund (AGAM) manages the sale and purchase of loan commitments, including the shares of companies initially investing their securities on the stock exchange (IPO) , And also conducts foreign investment, corporate refinancing and financial factoring.

The A.G.A.M. Is registered in the country of the president of the company, Antonino Robalo, in the Republic of Cape Verde, located in the central part of the Atlantic Ocean, west of Senegal.

The fund's headquarters is also located in Cape Verde, on the same floor as the famous international audit firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.

Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by kexdan: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
am interested in questra send details to (kendanny79@gmail.com)
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
I am making my money in Questra as long as Nigerian doubters are doing their criticizing job very well.

Newcomers join the ever existing solid train since 2 0 0 9 till today still paying, can ponzi scheme exist for two years or more.

Those who do not understand the proceedings of Questra will tag it a popular and a suitable negative name which taste great within their jaws.

How long will you keep differentiating the fake and the real investment.

How long will you continue to be deceived by what sadist put up online yet has not made you the riches you seek. Do you know what it takes to earn weekly dividend before? The year is almost to its end , what have you gained since you have been listening to chipmongs who wants to remain relevant in the cyberworld by spreading rumor or placing wrong review about a legitimate company duely registered and licensed, which its documents are open to anyone for verification and authenticity. Thank God the company has arouse to fight those labelling its existence and brand as fraud, they have to prove the rubbish they have been spreading in the law court and if can't be proved, you know what it means for them, the social media is good and shouldn't be used in a careless way so the law wouldn't be cut in their throat.
There are so much testimonies worldwide including Nigeria, there's evidence of payment every week.

If not for Mod ban which I have been receiving often as a threat, I would have loved to upload more of my payment weekly so our Nigerian Doubters Association can see that Questra isn't one of program things described as ponzi scheme.

For more info and interest to join the ever existing and functional financial train, call or WhatsApp me via the number on my SIGNATURE.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
DaniDani:

Sorry this reply is coming late now, there certain things i need to answer here and paste but mods isnt helping matter, that's why i do tell interested participants should contact me via WhatsApp for more available info that cannot be gotten here on this platform.
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Forex4u:

Sorry this reply is coming late now, there certain things i need to answer here and paste but mods isnt helping matter, that's why i do tell interested participants should contact me via WhatsApp for more available info that cannot be gotten here on this platform.

A
Re: QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence by Forex4u(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
GOODNEWS! GOODNEWS!! GOODNEWS!!!

I wish to spread the GOODNEWS that have been making me and so many others go gaga, that Questra Holdings Inc. is officially opening its licensed legal office in Nigeria from 15th-17th July, 2017

Join the WhatsApp group and sign-up to start your earning journey.

https:///CCTQTrcQa8rCNVeAZuvlFE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join My Import & Export Business Whatsapp Group / Make money through free crypto airdrops / How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.