Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them (64429 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Bus Carrying Corpers From Enugu NYSC Camp Involved In Accident 3 Corpers Injured / Senate Reacts To The Death Of 3 Corpers, Calls For NYSC Overhaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by fullstreets: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by bewla(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
u
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by rofanx13: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thats a good. alwaz good to project d image d organization u belong to positively. no matter how smal d amount, its a sign they would hv returned the money if it were 10m. corper wee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by eaglestar: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by MrImole: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is nonsense!
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by abachaphilo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am the most handsome guy in owerri

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by abachaphilo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
broseme:
KAZAURE REWARDS CORPS MEMBERS FOR HONESTY

The Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, has given cash rewards to three Corps members for returning large sums of money found at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Benue State.

They are Eno Sunday Jesam (BN/17A/1536), Ezenwa Chidera (BN/17A/1718), and Timothy Deborah Elewechi (BN/17A/2233).

Presenting them to the Director-General during his visit to the camp, the NYSC State Coordinator, Mrs. Eno AwakEssien, said Jesam found and returned N27,500 to the Camp Management while Chidera returned N17,000 and Elewechi, N10,750.

In a quick reaction, Kazaure presented cash-filled envelopes to the trio as reward for their demonstration of honesty.

He was full of praises for them, while urging other Corps members to emulate them.

The Director-General said the gesture of the three Corps members had further strengthen his hope in Nigerian youth and the future of the country.

"I am sure this country will change during your time; so keep up the tempo.

"From what I have seen, we are surely going to have in you leaders that are corrupt-free," Kazaure added.

He enjoined the Corps members to be patriotic, and to always give their best wherever they found themselves.

The Director-General cautioned them against engagement in cyber crimes, dealings in illicit drugs and other vices.

Earlier, the NYSC State Coordinator Mrs. Eno AwakEssien, had said 2,241 Corps members were registered in the camp, and described them as disciplined.

She also praised the team spirit among camp officials, saying it contributed to the successes recorded in the camp.

AwakEssien appealed to the Director-General to approve the procurement of a 150 KVA power generator for the camp to help address the problem of epileptic supply from the national grid.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/kazaure-rewards-corps-members-for.html?m=1

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by andyanders: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sounds like an arrange thing in order to get recognized.
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Myself2(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Where are our NCAN correspondents, are they all on leave today
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by jhidey08(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
DonHummer:

I quoted this so that you people can see it again in case you missed the original post
as if they do not post corp members to the other parts of the country too. Bros shift abeg
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by iluvpomo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Honesty should always be lauded. Good job corpers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by bionixs: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
couldn't find the name,of an afonja..
for where? Afonja ke
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by crazyABO(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
That was my commandant in cdss0shodi around 2010 lt col kazaure den grin
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by eaglestar: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
help me ..

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Austinoiz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good.

If they see better money and return am for this Jonathan recession,then i go hail them.

Even a sinner like Wristbangle go return this money back,abi wristbangle?

HungerBAD and twisted fact ehnn...nawa ooh! So Buhari don die for ur mind sotey u cum dey tag GEJ for recession?
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by dipson4u08(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonsnow92:
Good..I thought they returned Millions though..If it was like 5m would they have been that Civil??..Anyway congrats to them..If na like 5m na like this boys for grab them

Waterlines dey learn from mazamaza
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by odiereke(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good.

If they see better money and return am for this Jonathan recession, then i go hail them.

Even a sinner like Wristbangle go return this money back,abi wristbangle?

Jonathan recession?
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by stuffs4me(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na scam abeg.

They are only playing to the gallery. Its a scam way to get the DG to give them employment letters.
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Lankaline(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
abachaphilo:
I am the most handsome guy in owerri
With this yur head thats like 60% of yur body mass,,owerri yu haff xuffer
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by emorse(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Edu3Again:
THIS NYSC NEEDS TO BE SCRAPPED.
ITS JUST A PLOY TO TAKE MAN POWER TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

IMAGINE THEY SHOUT FEDERAL CHARACTER BUT THE NORTH HOARDS ALL THE POSITIONS FOR THEMSELVES.

LOOK AT THE BUDGET WHERE IS THE FEDERAL CHARACTER?

I MEAN LOOK AT THE SSS RECRUITMENT.
JUST ONE STATE IN THE NORTH HAS MORE RECRUITS THAN ALL THE STATES IN THE SOUTH EAST.

JUST ONE REGION OF THE NORTHWEST HAS MORE RECRUITS THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229803-exclusive-sss-in-recruitment-scandal-katsina-51-akwa-ibom-5-kano-25-lagos-7-see-full-list.html

THE SOUTH HAS THE HIGHEST CUT OFF MARKS AND LEAST JOBS.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5230534_south9ja_jpeg3c8402eb977e7f4e911d9ef894f18a3f

THEY FORGET FEDERAL CHARACTER WHEN IT SUITS THEM.

LOOK AT THE BUDGET, THE SOUTH GETS THE LEAST
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173527_crftogvuaalk9z_jpegeae945e2f8d2fa4f63f26540556cd697

LOOK AT THE APPOINTMENTS FOR THE NORTH WEST, MORE THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH

WE NEED TO STOP THIS ABUSE OF SOUTHERN HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE NAME OF FAKE FEDERAL CHARACTER
THAT NEVER MATERIALIZES TO ANYTHING.

Now after using Boko Harem to cause hunger in Bauchi, they want corpers to farm. angry
How does the NYSC affect all you have said?
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Idowuh(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na small money na... Anyway kudos to them.
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Idowuh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
emorse:
How does the NYSC affect all you have said?
Ask am o
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Edu3Again:
THIS NYSC NEEDS TO BE SCRAPPED.
ITS JUST A PLOY TO TAKE MAN POWER TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

IMAGINE THEY SHOUT FEDERAL CHARACTER BUT THE NORTH HOARDS ALL THE POSITIONS FOR THEMSELVES.

LOOK AT THE BUDGET WHERE IS THE FEDERAL CHARACTER?

I MEAN LOOK AT THE SSS RECRUITMENT.
JUST ONE STATE IN THE NORTH HAS MORE RECRUITS THAN ALL THE STATES IN THE SOUTH EAST.

JUST ONE REGION OF THE NORTHWEST HAS MORE RECRUITS THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229803-exclusive-sss-in-recruitment-scandal-katsina-51-akwa-ibom-5-kano-25-lagos-7-see-full-list.html

THE SOUTH HAS THE HIGHEST CUT OFF MARKS AND LEAST JOBS.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5230534_south9ja_jpeg3c8402eb977e7f4e911d9ef894f18a3f

THEY FORGET FEDERAL CHARACTER WHEN IT SUITS THEM.

LOOK AT THE BUDGET, THE SOUTH GETS THE LEAST
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173527_crftogvuaalk9z_jpegeae945e2f8d2fa4f63f26540556cd697

LOOK AT THE APPOINTMENTS FOR THE NORTH WEST, MORE THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH

WE NEED TO STOP THIS ABUSE OF SOUTHERN HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE NAME OF FAKE FEDERAL CHARACTER
THAT NEVER MATERIALIZES TO ANYTHING.

Now after using Boko Harem to cause hunger in Bauchi, they want corpers to farm. angry

May the heaven's bless your efforts...keep shining the light of the truth..

1 Like

Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Spidermon: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
DG, State coordinator et al,
If them see 5 billion wey lost, dem go return am?
I just dey ask because i no sure
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Teegelop(f): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
Must you bring tribalism to all issues?
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
so?
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by EmmySupol: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
How I wish I fit serve my country so as get my nysc cert. Age barrier!
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by DonHummer(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
jhidey08:
as if they do not post corp members to the other parts of the country too. Bros shift abeg
There are so many other details I was more interested in from that comment, the Nysc own is just one, which me myself did not really subscribe to, so you too shift one side
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by Jabioro: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
The value of all the cash found and returned is not up to a silver coins in the eighties.... ten kobo olope! one naira note Albert Macaulay and five naira note.. ten naira and twenty naira note are go area.... Let them be tested with ten million naira....
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by supereagle(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Less than 60k returned by three adults and this makes news. Okay oh!
He that is faithful in a little thing is also faithful in much.
Re: 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them by madjune(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
I thought he served them pepper soup.

Runs out of thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) / Photo: Naija's Oldest Corp Member-2015 / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.