Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (68030 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bebe2(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wat kind of lunatics I nhabits this country?

Is gay/lesbians the problem we have?

Get ur priorities right.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by kingthreatz: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

What hope is left for this country sad

I wish your father was gay. You wont be alive for me to read your bullshît.

8 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by GetHelpWorldwid: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

Send your wife/gf my way and I'll show you how 'gay' I am.

Olodo.

You won't even get an erection, it's not your thing man, you're a fagg0t. I'm sorry.

10 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by kaybams1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:

just,see how anus drillers,occupying my mentions... ur own,plenty,u re an atheist,and also an anus driller...I dunno where to start from..well have said my mind,and am actually at home twerking to WizKid's#daddy yo# Comman beat me..

You should worry more about your ignorance than my beating. It's not everyone that supports gay right that are gay. But then, from all indications your mental faculty is too little to process that effectively.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Cyriloha(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
well lol I'm speechless imagine in this sweetness of pussy that a MAn will be looking for dry and to fkkk

disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Akalia(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol, this is a welcome development, let the trend be entrenched in our society. I am homophobic. A full blown crusade should be declared on homosexual men, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders.

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by samJ17(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

no.mind them as if they r one bit better than any of those homosexual guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingGBsky(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

You sure say you get sense at all?
make gay kill you.

9 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by slowice(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

He's a brave man and should be commending for challenging the childish stereotypes and myths that many Nigerians hold onto and I say this as someone who really doesn't concern themselves with gay issues at all.

Nigerians can't keep crying about the slow pace of social and economic progress whilst trying to hold steadfast to views and ideas that have no merit and clearly do not benefit the population.

Hmmmmm I now see how gayness will benefit our country... Interesting

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by HughJazz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
are you jealous because he is not fucking you? that's your business with who he bleeps and who he likes? . you have no brain.
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

Olodo.
grin cheesy grin imagine! anyone who condemns the kidnapping or harming of another human being for being different is labelled gay.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by kingthreatz: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
kaybams1:

What two consenting adults decide to do with their private parts shouldn't be anyone's business. I still don't understand why we don't get it in this country. If I am to x-ray your life, there will be countless things I find disgusting you do, that doesn't mean I will have to kidnap, arrest or kill you for that. I have tried to imagine why anyone will actually feel any sexual attraction to the same gender but that doesn't mean I will condemn what I don't understand. And please don't pull the religion card on me, just know that heaven (if it exists) will be full of surprises.

Bloody atheist. If your mother sûcked pusśy for her orientation, you wont be here.

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by kings09(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
And homosexuality is a sign of social development? R u okay @ all?
mmsen:

He's a brave man and should be commending for challenging the childish stereotypes and myths that many Nigerians hold onto and I say this as someone who really doesn't concern themselves with gay issues at all.

Nigerians can't keep crying about the slow pace of social and economic progress whilst trying to hold steadfast to views and ideas that have no merit and clearly do not benefit the population.

11 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingGBsky(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
samJ17:
no.mind them as if they r one bit better than any of those homosexual guys

so you too...you are gay? ah so you are cursed? is such a pity

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
[/b]They should just give him 15 prostitute to service his kakaki grin I can guaranty you his life will never remain the same[b]

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Angeleena(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
pythonkid:

now the question is did they make it public, is it part of ur stupid business, do you have any right to tell him who to. date, didn't they both have an agreement so what's ur own freaking bussiness, I'm not a gay but I won't say I hate gays though the sight of it is disgusting and that's the only time I'm allowed to react ( when they do it publicly)
na so,all of them saying, am not gay,but are being pained??who cares??abeg take,several rough seats,bridled with nails...and,hey pray u don't get caught, cuz ur own,go worse pass

8 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mmsen: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
kings09:
And homosexuality is a sign of social development? R u okay @ all?

No, the nonsense that underpins the fear of homosexuality is a sign of social backwardness.

All the religious mythology - the devil, god, spirits and other immature nonsense is what needs to be done away with.

Of all the things to get upset over in Nigeria - why is this the big issue? Why are they not kidnapping politicians, religious leaders, traditional leaders? They are the ones stifling progress, using public funds to live lavishly instead of using the money for public works and services.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
millywiser:
see their homo presido,God save u

Bring your sister na...

Just one night undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
you sound so obsessed with this gay issues, you also sounds like you are one of them otherwise how did you know all this? tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by whitebeard(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

so it is a crime for us to be homophobic..!!?

10 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
ziga:
From a survey of Nairaland responses, we can see that Nigerians prefer kidnappers, torturers and murderers to gay people!!!

will u kip kwayet

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bebe2(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some people just like to 'gamble' with their life, in a country where 'straight' people are not safe and are killed for very irrelevant reasons, you decided to carry 'homosexuality' on ur head like agege bread knowing fully well that 7 out of 10 Nigerians are homophobic and the 2 out of this 10 pretend to be, you even added 'satanism' to the equation in a very 'religious' country, this guy must be 'suicidal' angry angry

Well I kind of agree with you,

Nigerians don't know their enemies, they like to concentrate on irrelevant issues while ignoring the bigger problems.

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingGBsky(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

Olodo.
shut up you are gay...

7 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by EvilMetahuman: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

sometimes, bravery has limits. What the young man did was nothing but suicide.

Before you fight, you first strategise, then have a plan B in case the first plan didn't work out.

Bravery without a plan is stupidity.

Even atheists are afraid to come out in a country filled with goats called humans, people that will kill you for not believing what they believe hard enough, yet you as a satanist, and homophobe, (two things these goats hate the most) yapping around and rubbing it all over their faces.

Even as brave as seun is to to tell the world about his atheism on nairaland, he knows how to pick his fight and knows whom to mess or not mess with.

Why do you think he is always on general religions section talking more about christianity than islam? I'm sure someone would have knocked on is door if he talks more about islam than christianity.

15 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by menxer: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
Dear don't be too hard on them, their emotion control unit is wired differently than ours, even then, some of us that are heterosexual are disgusted just thinking of being with skinny lady, fat lady, busty lady, or big ass lady.

It might be caused by a little glitch in DNA (in-born error), family or societal circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by samJ17(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
pyin112:
So they can't marry a lady. Smh
ur mom peharps?

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by DarkHenrie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
That a young writer with his honest opinions cannot be allowed to live freely in this godforsaken country is really disturbing. The swamp of ignorant, homophobic self-righteous and inhumane hypocrites on this thread is even more so.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Has any of the critics above considered that he might not be gay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by GetHelpWorldwid: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
pythonkid:

you're a bastard , you are not even capable of dating my ex girlfriend... see who's talking... mind ur fucking bussiness idiot.. you can't tell other people how to live thier lives

I think there's a law that forbids homosexuality...

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by pythonkid(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

I think there's a law that forbids homosexuality...

and who are you to take that law into your own hands..?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.