Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 (3057 Views)

My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! / Our Business Transaction With Lade007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by mightydee: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Morning please can I get the cost of MDX 2007 to Lagos +clearing
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by ogtavia(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Innovictor:
So, here goes my experience buying a car from a Nairalander Lade007 in May. I saw Lade's post about buying cars from Germany—same as anyone else – I never knew or had any contact with him before now.

I beeped him via WhatsApp telling him about my interest in a Peugeot 407 or Passat CC. I told him my preferred specs and he gave me a price range. He, however, surprised me by giving me a number of German auto websites where I could search for cars – in case I could find a better deal.

Check 1- giving me the auto sites means I could see the ACTUAL cost price of any car I wanted to buy without any markup –
A couple of weeks later, I found one sweet Peugeot 607 with my preferred specs. I contacted him and he told me he'll get started on it the next day. The next day, I was at work when Lade's call came in. He was calling to tell me that he had already driven to where the car was in another city and he wanted to send me fresh pictures via WhatsApp.

He sent in the pictures showing all the parts of the car –interior and exterior. He even called my attention to an error message on the MFD. I told him to make some other checks and he carried out all the checks. He also renegotiated the asking price and a 100 EUR discount on the car. He then told me that if I was good with the car, I should send an advance and he'll get the car started on its way to Nigeria.

Check 2—Lade was diligent enough to find out everything about the car for me just as if he was buying the car for himself, a friend, or a family member. He also got me the best price possible.

He loaded the car up on a flatbed truck, I was getting picture updates and WhatsApp messages until the car reached the port in Hamburg. The car came in with a full-size extra tire and additional four sizes 17" winter tires.

The car shipped a couple of days later and Lade kept me in the loop until the ship berthed a couple of weeks later. He also gave me the option of clearing it myself or through my agent, but I choose to clear it through his agent.

The car was cleared in 3 days (took that long because of port wahala) and it was on its way to me in no time. When the car was eventually delivered, I told Lade to get a new phone because the car looked astonishingly better in real life than in pictures.
I paid up the balance on the car and I got the car in great shape with ALL accessories (foot mat, battery, extra tires, jack, car cover, and manual) intact.

If you are still skeptical about buying a car from Lade007, you are missing a potentially great deal that comes with unmistakable peace of mind. I wholeheartedly recommend Lade007, you ain't gonna regret buying a car from him.

This ain't no paid review and I can supply you with pictures if you need more proof.

I know that this post is long, but Lade deserves all the accolades he can get and more for the quality of his service.
Drive with Pride!
can you please share some of the auto sites he gave you please...thanks
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by lade007(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2017
ogtavia:
can you please share some of the auto sites he gave you please...thanks

Here are the auto sites

www.mobile.de

www.autoscout24.de

Regards
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by ogtavia(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2017
lade007:

Here are the auto sites

www.mobile.de

www.autoscout24.de

Regards
thanks bro.
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by lade007(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2017
ogtavia:
thanks bro.

You're welcome
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by lade007(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's a beautiful day
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by lade007(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Good morning!
Re: My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 by lade007(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Pre-order at its best

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Benz C240 4magic.direct Toks...Sold.Sold. / SOLD:::::::: Volkswagen Golf 3 1.8 Engine wagon 1.150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.