Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti (1496 Views)

Curvy Moyo Lawal Flirts With Married Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / Jago: Ronke Odusanya’s Baby Daddy Openly Welcomes Their Daughter / Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2017

Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 05, 2017
I think it's the other way round.

My kind of president. Too much respect
Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by rose54321: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Dude Kelly is no longer with Fox news oh, she left months ago.
Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Adminisher: 3:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Flirting with Putin with the Prime Minister of India and interpreters watching abi?. You guys won't grow up even if they used "quick grow" fertilizer on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 05, 2017
So even Putin has his mumu button, she may have been recruited by CIA to set a honey trap for him.
Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Are the Prime minister and interpreters complaining? The woman dressed to get his attention and she succeeded.
Adminisher:
Flirting with Putin with the Prime Minister of India and interpreters watching abi?. You guys won't grow up even if they used "quick grow" fertilizer on you
Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
I think it's the other way round.

My kind of president. Too much respect

When a powerful flirts with an influential woman - he is indirectly putting her in her place i.e signalling that she's the weaker sex.

Megan figured it out 5 secs after Putin successfully pulled it off. There was a 1 - 2 sec silence in the room. At that time - the other 2 guys responded the subliminal masculine signal - she's just a girl.

Listen to Kelly say .. I have a way of making myself heard... the guys where like .. where not going to take this serious. tongue

1 Like

Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by Partnerbiz(f): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2017
I would rather commit priick suicide than touch that girl.

Reasons

She is white -- turn off cos i like them dark.

She looks anorexic like tooth pick. Like them big.

Re: FOX NEWS Reporter Megyn Kelly Openly Flirts With Russian President Vladimir Puti by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2017
vladimir...

(1) (Reply)

Sexy-attired Tboss Finally Shows Off Her Dance Moves (Video) / Oyo State House Of Assembly Hosted Saheed Balogun / I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.