Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

See Why Liz Anjorin Rained Curses On Saidi Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Liz Anjorin Rained Curses On Saidi Balogun (763 Views)

Liz Anjorin: God Is My Sugar Daddy, He Bought Me A New Car / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Liz Anjorin Rained Curses On Saidi Balogun by tspouse(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2017
In the face of Saidi Balogun’s betrayal, Nollywood actress Liz Anjorin has paid an emergency visit to the palace of the Ooni of Ife, King Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

On Sunday the 4th of June 2017, Anjorin met Ooni for approval and endorsement in a bid to gather more fans to her side. Her latest move came after she had rained curses on Saidi Balogun who chose to celebrate his birthday on the day of her movie premiere. Hope Owo Naira movie premiere gets a good turnout as Nollywood stars who will attend Saidi’s birthday are the same people expected to grace the eve
Re: See Why Liz Anjorin Rained Curses On Saidi Balogun by heykims(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Sauce ?
Re: See Why Liz Anjorin Rained Curses On Saidi Balogun by gede7744(f): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2017
why the curse those that love you Will come no matter what l smell insecurity here

(1) (Reply)

Adam West Who Acted Batman Dies At 88 / Bbnaija Star Bisola Aiyeola Hangs Out With Nollywood Royalty Omotola / Odunlade Adekola Rocks New Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.