Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (46035 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by dammy13(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nollywood actress and business woman Liz Anjorin has finally revealed one of her biggest secrets concerning her faith and belief.

The beautiful filmmaker who used to be known as a Christian, suddenly shifted from being a believer to a Moslem about five years ago raising speculations that a man made her change her faith and religion.

Although She refuted the claims that she was dumping Christianity for a man, she never really revealed the real reasons behind her huge decision.

However, the actress has now taken to her Instagram page to reveal her reasons for the religious interchange.

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

“When my mom died, more than ten churches rejected her corpse for burial” the actress said. Despite her desperation and sorrow and the looming nationwide strike ahead, plus her mother’s instructions, she couldn’t find a church to help her.

The actress however found one, but there were ‘things’ involved which she didn’t share.

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by peetay(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Do what pleases you. In the end each man/woman shall face judgement individually. Just believe in your heart and let your actions match your faith.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Smellymouth: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
SalAllahu allehi wa salam..

JazakAllahu khair...

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by sunnysunny69(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good for her if it lead to her salvation .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry

∆ Your opinion doesn't matter though ∆

11 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
It doesn't matter how many religions that you have ported to because of frustrations and or whatever reason. But I think what matters most, is staying in the light, doing good to your fellow humans and making the world a better place.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by TheHistorian(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Proffdada: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin
Her problems just got upgraded
I'm not talking about cost of rams o.

32 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.

I hope she won't turn to a pagan when she sees the other side of Islam... undecided

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by muthmayinnah: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
NO COMMENT YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by 3millionia: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
That her own cup of tea.

True or True hit like if you concur grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by midolian(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
May God continue to guide you aright

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
I wonder how anyone will convert to Islam. I don't know how. How is it done? You leave one uncertain position, the more reasonable to another uncertain position that is less reasonable. How do you leave that guy called Jesus for Mohammed? I have no doubt in my mind who among the two should be emulated. But all hail the colonialist.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by FemiEddy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Superstory........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by ClitoPen: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
An adage says that, "Main market does not know who did or did not come"....

E no de pain those who u leave!, those who u join no sabi say you show!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Cletus77(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Madam who ask you?

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by joeaz58(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
welcome to the religion of jihadist lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Xisnin(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who cares

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lame trash

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Duplik8t77(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
no difference
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Uyi168: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Your opinion doesn't matter though ∆
..U wouldnt have said this if the conversion was the other way round..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Mememan: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
kiss
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by gurunlocker: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who gives a mess??

I read all but just couldn't point out anything... You have freedom to practice any religion. Moreover, this has no effect on the situation of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Bobby4090: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
You're still a baby Muslim. Next thing remaining is for you to visit Afghanistan and Pakistan to learn the violent part of your new religion so you can call yourself complete.

29 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by soledayo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uhmmmm no point

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Boyooosa(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Doesn't change anything, your heart does.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Abbeyme: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
You are not telling the full and true story....

wink

You love Jazz and money. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by BruncleZuma: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

So you'll stop smooching on TV and I don't know you the way you'd think.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by abbey621(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Whichever religion you choose just make sure you chose it for the right reasons. For many humans switch religions in times of tribulation and rejoice at every miracle and when that no longer serves their purpose they move on searching for the next miracle but if only they calmed down and reason, they'll see that the God of yesterday is still the God of today and will forever be God.

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by NORSIYK(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hope she has learnt how to stripe bombs

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.