Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

K-NINE. Coming Up. By The Freelancer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / K-NINE. Coming Up. By The Freelancer (343 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / MURDERER by the freelancer / The WING MAN ORIGIN CHAPTER FOUR UPDATE By The Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K-NINE. Coming Up. By The Freelancer by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2017
kelvin Oboh is a Cultist who after going on a one man deadly mission after the death of his friend by the arch rival Cult group ... gets an unexpected replay.
His family of 4 including his two sisters ,a father and a mother are brutally raped and mudered in cold blood and he is framed up and meant to take the blame.
He goes to prison and is sent to be hanged but then K-NINE was about to be born.

watchout this week !!!

GENRE : ACTION MYSTERY VIGILANTE

Exempts '
K-NINE " They are not Gods but then if they are they have met their Judas "

Freelancer. so THE WINGMAN plot has been bought by a very good comic company I trust my work are in good hands so I will start a new fresh emotional journey of a would be vigilante who starts a revolution unknowingly.
Re: K-NINE. Coming Up. By The Freelancer by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Hey guys please read up the K-NINE comic reel up .... its all part of the big plan for an Africa Vigilante Universe..

kelvin is a or reformed cultist turn goody but remember when they say old habits die hard!?... Chapter 1 and 2 currently on ...search K-NINE by the freelancer™™

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nostalgia / What Is Good, And What Is Bad? / Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.