Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide (86147 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out. Cut-Off Remains 200 / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by HiddenManna(m): 3:55am On May 02, 2018
jmonas:
Morning house. Pls I need Electrical Graphics EEC 111 and Electrical Engineering Science EEC 115 Material for OND level.I would appreciate it in Soft copy but if not hard copy. Pls if you have it call me on 07035158237.

hello.... are you hoping to get these? i have soft copies for sale. however EEC115 is the only one available. also, a very handy text book relating to your course field is also available for sale called 'Hughes Electrical & Electronics Technology'. written and published by Americans, i bet you would love it... this book would guide you through your courses from ND to HND.

if interested, kindly contact me on 08104145307 for negotiation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Here's the link for 2018/2019 Aspirants. Follow the link for various questions about The Polytechnic Ibadan admission process

https://www.nairaland.com/4543229/polytechnic-ibadan-2018-2019-nd
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Jefflake(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
BREAKING NEWS

This is to inform the general public that The Polytechnic, Ibadan has released her Daily Part-time Program for ND Applicants.
N.B: DPP ND application is only limited to those that scored 150 & above in jamb. it is not compulsory you choose Polyibadan during your jamb registration.

for more information and to join our whatsapp group, message me via 09037570701 .
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Jefflake(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
BREAKING NEWS

This is to inform the general public that The Polytechnic, Ibadan has released her Daily Part-time Program for ND Applicants.
N.B: DPP ND application is only limited to those that scored 150 & above in jamb. it is not compulsory you choose Polyibadan during your jamb registration.
for more information and to join our whatsapp group, message me via

09037570701 .
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Whizsam(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
*GOOD NEWS*

*POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN, OND DPP APPLICATION FORMS IS OUT*

Many find it hard to understand who can obtain OND DPP form, It is not compulsory you choose Ibadanpoly during your jamb registration, once you have 150 & above as the stipulated uniformed cut off mark of the institution, You are free to obtain TPI, OND DPP form.

The program is 2years, as also full time program.

DPP students also receive lectures daily with the full time students .

DPP students also go for Industrial training , just like full time students.

The difference is The body in charge of DPP program is a separate entity.

DPP sch fees is a bit higher than full-time.

*Save yourself the stress of waiting till next year before you gain admission*

*For Registration or enquiries, Kindly contact me Fife_Hanmi ventures on *08138663030/08164738068*
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Jefflake(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello friends, this is to inform the entire STUDENTS and ASPIRANTS of the official facebook group of The Polytechnic, Ibadan. Click on the link below to join God bless you.

https://mobile./1827819807482099?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Jefflake(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Official whatsapp group of The polytechnic, Ibadan.
For accurate and up-to-date information of the 2018/19 admission process, click on the link below to join

https:///3fW7HMa0EXYJMRqrv8vZoG
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by baugustine(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
To insure is to secure come and insure your car, property, etc at the rate of 3% of your car value at consolidated hallmark ins plc
Your gain
cars or property damages at our experience
2 claim of damages up to 1million naira
Replacement of cars if the car is right off and many more contact us at
We offer the best
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by yhuvfoundbhe: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pls i got 218 in my jamb and choose Ibadan poly as my second choice. O level result are eng c6, maths b3, biology c4, crs c6, civic education c4.
Which dpp course can i study with this result.

Thank You.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Whizsam(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Update:

Kindly be informed that there won't be room for conversion of forms (i.e, from DPP to full time) after purchase. You are hereby advise to purchase another form for any change in programme.

*There won't be any existing DPP form for ND & HND aspirants.*

Obtain for New DPP forms if you don't meet up your respective departmental cut-off marks.

*If you register with us, I can assure you 100% guarantee on your admission.*

Contact us at Fife_Hanmi ventures today & be glad.

For order/inquiries 08138663030/08164738068. Call/WhatsApp.

Our professional integrity has always been our business collateral�
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from Wednesday, 24th October – Monday, 5th November 2018 to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘C’ mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
Click Here https://askjist..com/2018/10/nysc-registration-gulde.html
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by cefane: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lubson Institute of Technology is an accredited and revolutionary online Institution that is committed to providing a top quality online academic experience, suitable in its scope and depth to convey contemporary challenges of the 21st century.

The Institution runs a wide variety of National Innovation Diploma programs (and offers Certificate programs). Our online courses are designed to give you a quick and easy understanding of your subject area with access where, when and at a place you want. Our courses are designed by our professional lecturers who are mainly doctors and professors around the world.

Lubson Institute of Technology also encourages its students to study diligently, and also emphasize that they must strive their utmost to put the knowledge gained into practice. Our mission is to help people around the world who cannot afford the cost of the local campus base Institutions.

We provides a golden opportunity to access University Education wherever people may be and whenever they wish, without having to travel overseas or even leave the confines of their homes.

Our goal is to provide opportunity for every student to succeed regardless of their background, location or nationality. We need to educate people without any barrier that can stop them from achieving their dreams. The Institution is normally charge one time Application processing fee of N 5000 and Registration fee of 25000 Naira per year.

PROGRAMS
1- NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY
2- NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA IN SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
3- NATIONAL INNOVATIONS DIPLOMA IN BANKING OPERATIONS
4- NATIONAL INNOVATIONS DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
5- NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA IN PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCE
6- NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA IN SECURITY MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
7- NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
8- NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY

PLEASE, visit our website at www.lubson.com.ng
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Careerkings: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hey guys, if you wanna register for your Ijmb no other place than career kings institute, their form is free, accommodation is free and other things to support students. Visit their website careerkingsinstitute.com

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by bestnigerian(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by startizy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hello roomies' congrats to those of us that are already done with their exams ooh and best of luck to those of us that r about to start

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.