Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda (3529 Views)

How You Can Get Cheap And Affordable Gym Equipments To Start Your Commercial Gym / Does Any One Know An Affordable Gym At Lekki? / Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by KillerBeauty(f): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
You don't neccessarily need to register in a gym to keep fit. I advise you set up your home gym pending when you get to register in a gym. There are salient advantages that come with having a home gym. My brother runs a gym although i go there to train but i still love my home gym. The serenity of the environment,no distraction, with the trees giving you shed from the burning sun. The feeling is indeed euphoric.
Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You don't neccessarily need to register in a gym to keep fit. I advise you set up your home gym pending when you get to register in a gym. There are salient advantages that come with having a home gym. My brother runs a gym although i go there to train but i still love my home gym. The serenity of the environment,no distraction, with the trees giving you shed from the burning sun. The feeling is indeed euphoric.

Nah, i prefer the normal gym to home, except you're talking of routine home workout like pushups etc. When it comes to iron, the normal gym is equipped with better machines that help shape the body perfectly... My Opinion.

1 Like

Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by KillerBeauty(f): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Which one is home gym?
Do u mean buying weights?
That's not what I need. I don't want to build muscles.
Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by insure1: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
*modified
KillerBeauty:
Good people of nairaland help out please. I'm looking for a gym located here in Egbeda that is nice, have good equipment, affordable etc.
I really need to start working out because for the past couple of months I've been living a very relaxed life which is making me to add weight.
I sometimes do jumping jacks, abs exercises and stretching in my room but I need aerobics exercise and jogging.
Jogging in the street is no options for me because I'm a shy person and I will feel awkward doing it. Perhaps if I have a jogging partner it will be better, but I don't, so gym is my only option right now.
Please guy let me of any gym in Egbeda.
Thanks.

There's one at Cele b/stop on akowonjo road, beside keystone bank.

There is gym at Havana suites in Gowon Estate. There is another one after St Bernadette just before Lyta. In fact, before Redeem and Christ Embassy on that road, adjacent 331 road gate. There are couple of others in and around Egbeda I think, depending on what axis you are. Akowonjo axis of Egbeda, or towards Ikotun.

Jogging is your best bet to keep the fit you want though.
Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by Baroba(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2017
KillerBeauty:

Which one is home gym?
Do u mean buying weights?
That's not what I need. I don't want to build muscles.

Weights actually help you tone up, as a woman, you do not have enough testosterone hormone to build a manly physique..
Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by mide2gbaski: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
please, did you later got the gym. I live around egbeda and I am currently looking out for a gym to workout. please
Re: Do Anyone Know Of Any Affordable Gym In Egbeda by gbengz101: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2023
I manage a gym at egbeda. Call or chat me on 08152286547 or 07058992828.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? / Blacks With Blue Eyes / See How Big Cassava Stocked Into This Woman Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.