Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run (23306 Views)

3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / Dangerous Mindsets No Serious Nigerian Should Have In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
The human mind is powerful. What you think sets the boundary of how far you can go in any sphere of life. It is impossible to outdo your mind. An understanding of this fact is what prompted Henry Ford to say, “If you think you can do it or you think you can’t do it, you are right.” This further buttresses the fact that your mind plays a vital role in how successful you can be.

However, there are some dangerous mindsets that you should do away with. The reason is that these mindsets can cage you and prevent you from becoming all you have set out to become. The results of such mindsets may not be apparent now, but they will be in future. Your mindset can either make you or mar you. Here are five mindsets that you should discard, especially if you have an interest in business.

1. Somebody-owes-me-help mentality: Some people believe that it is the responsibility of others to help them. Due to this mindset, they cease to take control of their lives and wait for the assistance. The problem is that they get disappointed too many times. You cannot afford to place the key to your life’s success and fulfillment in the hands of others. If you will face the fact, nobody owes you anything. No law says a relation must help you or a friend must repay your good deeds. There is no law – especially in Nigeria – that says the government must provide you with a job. You need to realize that you are 100% responsible for the outcome of your life. The earlier you sit up and take charge of your life, the brighter your future will become.

2. Some-people-are-not-wired-for-business mindset: Business is basically about buying and selling. And everybody engages in this trade. For instance, if you have a job, you are selling your skills. Your employer is the buyer, and he pays you for the skills you deploy to the job. This cancels the notion that some people cannot run a business. Even if you have a job, it is advisable that you have a side business that will bring you extra cash. Moreover, the business you start can be your biggest job security in today’s world. It can keep you afloat even when your regular job goes wrong.

3. It-doesn’t-work-as-they-say-it-does mindset: Most times, pessimism has no concrete reasons. It is the habit of discrediting and discarding something even before you try it out. Many opportunities that will come your way in life will often seem too good to be true. A wise person does not ignore them because they do not conform to what he has always known. Besides, what most people refer to as their gut feeling is nothing but fear. People fear what they do not fully understand. Rather than throw some ideas to the trash can, you can choose to try it out. Some opportunities that seem too good to be true are real and can be stepping stones for you to higher grounds.

4. I-don’t-need-information-to-succeed mindset: People who have this mindset often dislike reading. Unfortunately, information is the livewire of the 21st century. You cannot become relevant in today’s world if you do not keep yourself updated. And some of the most valuable information you will have will come at a premium. Successful people have realized this, and this is why they don’t hesitate to pay handsomely for a good book or seminar. You just don’t need any kind of information to succeed in business; you need tested, proven, and accurate information to succeed.

5. I-don’t-need-a-coach mindset: Our generation resents mentorship. Most young people think youthful strength is a substitute for experience, but it is not. Isaac Newton, the renowned physicist, said, “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Having a mentor can help you get in a day what it took your mentor months and years to understand. By so doing, you will experience speed and success in any path that you have taken.

In summary, mindsets have consequences. They also have rewards. No mindset is without a future effect. You are the owner of your mind. This means you can effect changes in your mind that you deem necessary. Make the changes today and then watch your future blossom.

Meanwhile, You Can See The Amazing Strategy That Ordinary Nairalanders Are Using To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing Business At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2017

What about the "I'm 98 years old, i can run Nigeria"
mentality ??

He ended up failing like an idiot

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
I can relate with that number one!
I did all I can for my family but when they became independent come see yanga!

I learned in a hard way! I am picking my life back!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Evaqueen(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
6. YOUTHS THINKING THEY CAN'T MAKE LEGIT MONEY, EXCEPT THRU DAMMY KRANE, sorry I meant FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by jashar(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
True....
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
So true
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by donconior: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Following
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
The magic man is here again.
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by mtprofessor5(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
H
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by mtprofessor5(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mnnk
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by pagorino(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
this is very true.. especially d number 1 undecided
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Raziii(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
I so much love this post. Thanks OP.

Just to add, The mind( thought) is so powerful beyond measure. What we become is a result of the functions of our mind and not destiny. That's why they say, your thoughts become your destiny. I always recommend ppl to read 'As A Man Thinketh' by James Allen.
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
Wow

space booker how is business smiley?
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
donconior:
Following

stay tuned.
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Iamwrath: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
I won't lie to you enh
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Land for sale
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
True talk
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by rinzaugustine: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
very true
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

What about the "I'm 98 years old, i can run Nigeria"
mentality ??

He ended up failing like an idiot

if he has failed or not, that cannot be concluded for now cheesy
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Adonike(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Serious?
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Austema(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
No1 has done bad thing in my life, that is why bet9ja is my focus now #DONT DEPEND ON ANYBODY
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

i wish you success all the way sister. as long as their is life, their is hope.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by kirchofff(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

don't regret that.....family will always be there for you, when they realize they'll come back and appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
emusmithy:
So true

bro if you have any chick that thinks by just dating her you are in-charge of her responsibilities then please kick her out of your life.
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
pagorino:
this is very true.. especially d number 1 undecided

thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Raziii:
I so much love this post. Thanks OP.

Just to add, The mind( thought) is so powerful beyond measure. What we become is a result of the functions of our mind and not destiny. That's why they say, your thoughts become your destiny. I always recommend ppl to read 'As A Man Thinketh' by James Allen.

the book is super important. i am looking at it on my table right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / How To Save More Money As A Nigerian / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.