Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run (23311 Views)

3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / Dangerous Mindsets No Serious Nigerian Should Have In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by yoruBADboi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
They are stubborn.... Tell them
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by importexpert(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions. for a detailed guide on starting an affiliate marketing business visit www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by lajoshua: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dude!! well done oo
You asked them to delete my comment on the first page.
Be selling rubbish there. What is only workable in theory. If I ask you to show me proof of your earnings now, it'll be story.
If you like delete this comment too. MR SPONSORED POST!!!
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by braveheart99(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Raziii:
I so much love this post. Thanks OP.

Just to add, The mind( thought) is so powerful beyond measure. What we become is a result of the functions of our mind and not destiny. That's why they say, your thoughts become your destiny. I always recommend ppl to read 'As A Man Thinketh' by James Allen.

Best writer ever liveth. Have you read James Allen's treasury? Thank Me later
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by lastmaster(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks op.That number 1 nearly ruin my life, I was depending on a brother who his working with a multinational company. He keep promising me a job b4 I graduated from d university . after I graduated, he went underground. whenever I called him, he will refuse to pick my call.If I visit him in his house, he Wil start frowning his ugly face.he continue to avoid me just like a plague. But I just have to be focused, I stopped calling him.Thank GOD For My Life now,He's the One Doing the calling And visitation now . sometimes , I will just look At Him And Shake My Head sideways because this is somebody I taught will help me.and now, the case is ironical.
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by reiddecuti: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
cryYou try OP!!!
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
importexpert:
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
why do you still sell ebooks when none of your students have made any progress?
Re: 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
importexpert:

bro if you have any chick that thinks by just dating her you are in-charge of her responsibilities then please kick her out of your life.

So right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement / Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? / Which Of The Two Pricing Options Do You Think Customers Will Grab Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.