Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week (24361 Views)

Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos / See Chika Ike's Outfit To A Business Dinner In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by cerowo(f): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice dress

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by dahunsy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Advanced cooperate olosho
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by joenor(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
The outfit look good on her.
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by TeGaTeGa1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
emusmithy:

Think about this...

Photo 1

and be...

Photo 2
hmmm seems dere is a loosed nut

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by YelloweWest: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
jayjayjones:
take that dress of and this is what you will see.
Holi shìt! What the fùck was that?? angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by ismailibnbashir: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
awon slay queen yimu
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by vickydevoka(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
jayjayjones:
some guys no get chill @ all
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by floraine: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
I'm tired!!!! She should please get a stylist.

This is how I would look if I'm going to work especially on Monday

Those shoes are not doing any justice

The only thing I can pick is her clutch bag

Her make up and her hair is so flat

Na wa
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by Mhissgaga(f): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
jayjayjones:

Ahan!
disgusting!
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wow she is a beautiful girl. cool wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by yabatown: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
floraine:
I'm tired!!!! She should please get a stylist.

This is how I would look if I'm going to work especially on Monday

Those shoes are not doing any justice

The only thing I can pick is her clutch bag

Her make up and her hair is so flat

Na wa
Still better than this mgbeke pix of her below

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week by bigma(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
everyone be at alert, the guy with username "odejimoris" is a fraud star and scammer. He advertise for data using the below pix. He defrauded me among others. Pls b warned he doesn't sell any data, he is out to dupe people. Admin take note. Look at d pix. His real name is Daodu Opeyemi

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Welcomes Son, John D Jnr (Photo) / Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings / Dorcas Shola Fapson Is "Pepper Spray" Ambassador - Twitter User Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.