Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (33867 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Jude 'Dollar Boy': Man Beheaded In Bori, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aha!!!
Haba!!!!

This pple no fear baba God?
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
PH
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PenisCaP: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Brugo:
Biafra land. Not surprised. Any small wahala for Rivers dem must behead somebody.

Liar!!..thats oodua son who did that..

Thats pure skull mining... and we all know the people who does that.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by luswitz(f): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
PearlStreet:
Rivers of blood.

No peace, no justice, no regard for human lives.
this things happen in other parts of the country, but it is always taken personal when its coming from Rivers state..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by michoim(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Unabated killings in Rivers state. An evidence of an evil on the throne in Rivers state. God have mercy on Rivers state!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
luswitz:
this things happen in other parts of the country, but it is always taken personal when its coming from Rivers state..

My sister, there's no way to defend or deflect this one. Rivers is a leading state in this country and it is unfortunate that it's news like this that constantly emanate from that state.

You should condemn the evil cos you don't know whose turn it would be tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
where are his pants. did they sleep with him too? or was he gay? what's happening. anyway it's all cult related. so they can enjoy a field day
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ipodstinks: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kestolove:
nd d governor was busy watching madrid vs juventus....ameachi come nd safe ur people b4 wike use all of dem for sacrifice
The funniest thing is that Madrid does not know his existence.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ahahnow: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
maybe he raped somebody. I came to see the pe.nis but it is covered angry angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kdgoldyoungest: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
i bet d world is scaring, dangerous crime evrywer. God help Nigeria because is own county. And since have stayed in state have not see such beheading someone. God forbid
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by michoim(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
luswitz:

If these things happen personally to your loved one, how will you feel?
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ipodstinks: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Liar!!..thats oodua son who did that..

Thats pure skull mining... and we all know the people who does that.
Oga Ade shup up and bury your head in shame. Spit. shameless ppl.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by RobbStark(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Theophilus......

'RIVERS THE SAFEST STATE IN NIGERIA

While Wike was busy watching his match away from rivers state . His butchers were busy carrying out their usual beheading
Here is another young man beheaded!! In ikwere l.g.a.
God! what is really going on'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/young-man-beheaded-in-ikwererivers.html?m=1

Rather than condemn the killings and beheadings, you are here spewing trash about the governor as usual.
Where is the Nigeria police force and other security agencies that the gov has invested so much in.
So you want the gov to carry gun and start going frm town to town looking for those miscreants abi? You try.

Your hatred for the gov wont change anything.

Me, as long as the cultists are killing themselves, I am never bothered.
I will only bother wen it involves the innocent ones.
Say all the trash you are made of, he remains the gov of the state.

Wike, stay in Madrid as long as you want, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by feelgoodInc: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
THIS IS THE FAKEST NEWS IN THE HISTORY OF NEWS NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED IN IKWERRE, THIS NEWS IS NOT REPORTED IN ANY OTHER NEWS WEBSITE AND THE LINK GIVEN LEADS TO YOUR FAKE Bleep BLOG I WONDER WHY YOU MADE IT TO FRONT PAGE.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sekem: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ikwerre is in which Nigerian state please?

Of course... I should've known
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
broseme:

While Wike was busy watching his match away from rivers state . His butchers were busy carrying out their usual beheading

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/young-man-beheaded-in-ikwererivers.html?m=1

We're numb to it...e no dey shock us again
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Righthandson:
This is high level of evil. We shall one day give account of or life, no evil shall be left unponished

That's typical African reaction which doesn't lead to a proper solution.
Africans want God to do everything for them.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
May GOD help us the rate of killing in this rivers state is somethin else...shooting every day by day
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
God,please...let dis be Photoshop,please
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by trendyupdates: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
These Rivers people self. They should be very careful of the kind of crimes the commit. How to apply for MTN Nigeria massive graduate recruitment 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-mtn-nigeria-massive-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
HarryDuce:
What exactly is your point?
I DEY FEAR PORTHARCOURT BOYS DEM TOO GET STRONG HEAD
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by feelgoodInc: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
WHY WOULD A RIVERS MAN CARE TO BE HEAD YOU IF THIS PICTURE WASNT BROUGHT UP FROM THE NORTH, OP WHERE IN IKWERE TELL US.

ONLY A FOOL WILL GET HIS OR HER NEWS FROM TREZY HELMS. COM
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
charijee:
No!

I didn't see those pictures

Rivers State! .....only God can help us angry

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sekem: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ezechinwa:

That's typical African reaction which doesn't lead to a proper solution.
Africans want God to do everything for them.

Exactly

And that's the reason why I still maintain that Africans are the stupidest people on the planet

Any small thing, they are calling on God

The same God no one has ever seen

It's funny but it's a shame too

1 Like

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
broseme:

THIS OP IS BIASED. HOW DID U COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WAS GOVERNOR WIKE THAT SENT THEM. FEAR GOD. OP FEAR GOD. BY THE WAY. MAY WE KNOW THE TOWN OR COMMUNITY IN IKWERRE LGA THAT THE INCIDENT HAPPENED. LET ME CALL MY COUSINS TO CONFIRM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by godunia(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rivers again

Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
RIVERS STATE is STUPID
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by edibless0(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
HarryDuce:
What exactly is your point?
point seeker,go comment ur own.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
No one is safe in this country. All this "sme, sme" that Buhari is doing will not cut it. Buhari needs to be decisive now.
I am tired of seeing human beings been killed extra judicially with photos posted on social media, watssup, and facebook.
This is sad, really sad.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
we were watching dove tv when one guy said that the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God taught nyesom wike when the former is a lecturer.wike publicly accepted it.that wike told the G.O during an event where they met that what you taught me many years ago has led me to success.i now asked the guy whether Adeboye taught Wike to be a thug,cultist and a ritual killer?the idiot wanted to fight me.the fact is that elements like Wike,Ameachi and all the militants of nigerdelta are the role models of the average Rivers state youth.99 out of 100 boys in port harcourt are cultists especially svc.the case of port harcourt is just like tribalism in nigeria and racism in the world.A LOST CAUSE.
Re: Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ZAWs: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Brethren.
What is happening in Rivers state now is too terrible!!
Those who aren't in Rivers state come here to type nonsense.
Over 15 persons were beheaded the other day like animals
The difference between Rivers and Maiduguri now is suicide blasts.
But God pass them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Iliyasu Ahmadu: Gang Leader Of Kidnappers In Delta Arrested & Guns Recovered / Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.