Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo (33844 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video) / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Gistruler: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2017

A 72-year-old woman simply identified as Victoria has alleged that two herdsmen attacked and raped her at her farm in Ore, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State. The incident which happened recently, sparked a protest in the state yesterday, with residents calling for the immediate apprehension and prosecution of the suspected herdsmen.

The victim who narrated her ordeal to the protesters, said she was working on her farm when two herdsmen came in, overpowered her, tore her clothes and had sex with her. According to her, they threatened to kill her if she made noise while they took turns to rape her.

The protesters called on the state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, to as a matter of urgency, address the menace being caused by the herdsmen in the state. The leader of the protest, Oluwatuyi Adekanmbi, said herdsmen invade peoples farm, destroy their crops and also attack the owners of the farm. According to Adekanmbi,only recently, a farmer, Orimisan Omowole, was murdered on his farm in the Odigbo area and his heart was removed and placed on his chest by his attackers.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/suspected-herdsmen-rape-72-year-old.html
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by kingxsamz(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2017
too bad
I'm not surprised..
they are zombies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by MzDeeb(f): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
What sort of animalistic behaviour is this? Heartless set of people.

What in this world will make a guy get turned on at the sight of a 72 year old woman, to the extent of raping her.

Surely, some guys are being controlled by their manhood not brain.

Some Guys are just basically heartless... How do they even have erection during a forceful act sef.?

This act of rape must stop! Haba!

23 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by MasterKim: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
72yr old woman farming alone.
I smell eastern lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by brainpulse: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why am I always having the feeling of indigenes camouflaging as herds men to perpetuate evil and escape justice.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Karlman: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
...WATCH how yoruba yoots on NLAND will blame their 72years old grandma for exposing herself to danger...

IT is an abomination in YORUBA LAND to raise voice against your masters!

...LET THEM GO AND DRINK GUTTER WATER TO CELEBRATE THIS THEIR MASTERS NEW ACHIEVEMENT!

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Abbeywest(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
I hear you �
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by MurderEnglish(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
this is not good story at all...it is not unfair. As we are we have to say bad thing is bad. Nigeria is still a wonderful kontri no matter how hard many pipo will paint it to be. I will not supported bad thing and bad thing should not be supported by any body or bodies.
Bad thing is bad good thing is good.

The right thing to do will always remain the right thing to do- Murphy law that I was read in the night telled so

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by MediumStout(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Every attempt to demonize the Fulanis will fail. Every crime committed by any one rearing goats is blamed on herdsmen. It's unfair to stigmatize a particular tribe with crime. Fulanis are peace loving people. I had many of them as friends when i served in the north.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by anykey: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by beethoven: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
These herdsmen nor get head at all. When dem baba nor dey country we nor hear all this kind rubbish, now their liver don rise as dem baba don come back.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by sharpwriter(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fulani demons

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Evablizin(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
embarassed

This is pure evil and their master will never ever say or do anything
MasterKim:
I smell eastern lies
embarassed

Victim of Rat attack,more Rats descend on you

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
ehya
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by rossyc(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nawao
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by oshe11: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
chaiiiii
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
MasterKim:
I smell eastern lies

You are westernly ridiculous.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by 4ward(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Heart of somemen full of wickedness
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Gsmbasics: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
this is so so bad. unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by oshe11: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
This one WEAKEST me

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Fernandowski(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
These useless set of people sef
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by anibi9674: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
ok
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by oshe11: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
buhari why

I wudnt be suprised if Buhari renovates his office for a month(thereby avoid FEC meetings) and den jets outta the country the following week before October 1st embarassed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ya'll keep playing politics until Hausa fulani rape your mother and children. Yoruba leaders are the most stupid i have ever seen. They expose their subjects to so much danger all for personal gain. Break out of this trash called country you'll be amazed at what we can achieve as a people

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by anykey: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
#my thoughts
those herdsmen are probably fulani (90%), and we could clearly see the nuisance they cause. I wonder why no drastic action has been taken as a serious government would have dealt with this a long time ago.

well, we have a fulani herdsman in power #no surprises

16 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by MAKABBEY(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
imagine the sight of that tin between her tight... 72years
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Tabelachizza(f): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
....Nigeria is just under the mercy of God..
Nsogbu di ...

15 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by itchie: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari's kinsmen at work. Aso rock Rats fall on them
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by maxiuc(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
MzDeeb:
What sort of animalistic behaviour is this? Heartless set of people.

What in this world will make a guy get turned on at the sight of a 72 year old woman, to the extent of raping her.

Surely, some guys are being controlled by their manhood not brain.

Some Guys are just basically heartless... How do they even have erection during a forceful act sef.?

This act of rape must stop! Haba!

Fulani herdsmen don't know old it young as far there is hole they are in with it
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by discman2k2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
HABA!
Where's your Common sense?!

So, you're among those who dont read news before rushing to make your myiopic comments!!

Now i understand why they said Common Sense isn't common at all!!

MasterKim:
I smell eastern lies

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / Community Vigilante Butchered On Duty In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.