Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU (699 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU by Newnas(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
My advice to the Muslim students of OAU

After the two mosques, most cherished to all Muslims in the school have been brought down by the so called management, it's very important to have patience because this is nothing other than a test from Allaah. It's part of the aqeedah of Ahlusunnah that we don't revolt against a leader. Don't allow some misguided fellows push you into revolting and taking things into your hands. Verily, Disasters and calamities have been created for a reason, which none can fully comprehend but Allaah. He let us know this through many verses of the noble Quran of one which is in al-Baqarah 2:214 where Allaah said:

“Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, ‘When (will come) the Help of Allah?’ *Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!*”

The best of mankind also tells us about calamity in the hadith narrated by Muslim, The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is nothing that befalls a believer, not even a thorn that pricks him, but *Allaah will record one good deed for him and will remove one bad deed from him.*

Don't forget to do the dua of the one who has been afflicted with calamity, have lot of patience and spread the dawah of Islam in these turbulent times with best of manners.

My Nasheehah to the perpetrators is that which was said by one of my most beloved Shaykhs, Shaikh Muhammad Sa'eed Raslan (May Allaah preserve him upon Khayr).

In his lecture, he said “Do you think The one who once wrought thunder upon the people of old, who made the Earth to swallow criminals, who descended hurricanes upon tyrants, isn't able to seize the likes of you? "

“HOW I MARVEL AT YOUR BOLDNESS BEFORE ALLAAH & AT ALLAAH'S PATIENCE WITH YOU"

May Allah ease the affairs of Muslim ummah in general.

Written by : Oyewale Muizz, O.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Newnas:
My advice to the Muslim students of OAU

After the two mosques, most cherished to all Muslims in the school have been brought down by the so called management, it's very important to have patience because this is nothing other than a test from Allaah. It's part of the aqeedah of Ahlusunnah that we don't revolt against a leader. Don't allow some misguided fellows push you into revolting and taking things into your hands. Verily, Disasters and calamities have been created for a reason, which none can fully comprehend but Allaah. He let us know this through many verses of the noble Quran of one which is in al-Baqarah 2:214 where Allaah said:

“Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, ‘When (will come) the Help of Allah?’ *Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!*”

The best of mankind also tells us about calamity in the hadith narrated by Muslim, The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is nothing that befalls a believer, not even a thorn that pricks him, but *Allaah will record one good deed for him and will remove one bad deed from him.*

Don't forget to do the dua of the one who has been afflicted with calamity, have lot of patience and spread the dawah of Islam in these turbulent times with best of manners.

My Nasheehah to the perpetrators is that which was said by one of my most beloved Shaykhs, Shaikh Muhammad Sa'eed Raslan (May Allaah preserve him upon Khayr).

In his lecture, he said “Do you think The one who once wrought thunder upon the people of old, who made the Earth to swallow criminals, who descended hurricanes upon tyrants, isn't able to seize the likes of you? "

“HOW I MARVEL AT YOUR BOLDNESS BEFORE ALLAAH & AT ALLAAH'S PATIENCE WITH YOU"

May Allah ease the affairs of Muslim ummah in general.

Written by : Oyewale Muizz, O.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
perfect writeup

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Muslim Students Of OAU by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
AhluSunnah:
perfect writeup
angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mazen Al- Sersawi Aegyptian Cleric / 5 Things About The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / The Coming Of Our Prophets (peace Be Upon Them) From One Geographical Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.