Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) (45597 Views)

The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Arebay(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op, are you the contractor ? so you tryna ask us if this is a good prototype, if so ..NO ,it ain good looking like ketu to falomo route.....sheety af
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Hygist: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
hh
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Momoh7(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ambode come rule Edo state for 2 weeks abeg

1 Like

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by preselect(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
APC online watch dogs are at it again. . . . . so these folks have not stopped this their photocratic republic business?

phots. . photos. . . photos and more photos. . .since May 2015 that is all this government is doing. Now they are not even showing real photos. They are now into Computer Images. . .

give us the real roads then we can celebrate and use it.. . . . or just keep quiet and get to work.

Ewu

#WhereIsBuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Hygist: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by collab: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Eko for show
Let's go there.
Ambode again and again.
A+
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Grossly below average!
Does not befit lagos status!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Caracta:
What about the airport itself?

Or it's just all about roads and planting flowers?
where you expecting the state government to reconstruct a federal airport.

3 Likes

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by buckeye(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
hunniebun:
its a fake picture, take a look at it closely! Even the BRT buses, cars and the road looks fake. Lagos is now looking like small London all thanks to Ambo!!!

Ambode is really doing a nice job,Lagos is getting beautiful day by day!

It is true. its on Ambode's Instagram page

2 Likes

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ndahhhhh Ambode do and come and run for president mbok...
Since dem promise us, International Airport for Aks, Na so so, money dem d chop, common runway...ibaha
may God bless my state with technocrat Governors oo mbok
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Habeebsalisu1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is nice and world class,its befits naija's busiest and most important airport.at least it would give a good first impression to foreigners entering nigeria and should be a good reminiscence of departing foreigners also.up ambo up apc

1 Like

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by carlcar2012(f): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
hunniebun:
its a fake picture, take a look at it closely! Even the BRT buses, cars and the road looks fake. Lagos is now looking like small London all thanks to Ambo!!!

Ambode is really doing a nice job,Lagos is getting beautiful day by day!

Like seriously
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Amberon11: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
I personally don't open any thread that says "graphic".
slurryeye2:
Seun, I will like to use this opportunity to make a comment on what I'm observing on Nairaland. I notice that threads with graphic images such as a burnt body, a beheaded body, a dumped baby etc. always make the frontpage with the images not been filtered. I will urge you and the mods to always blur these gory images because it is not good for the general public psyche.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by akintho(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Caracta:
What about the airport itself?
Or it's just all about roads and planting flowers?
sister na small small now...step by step we are getting there.
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by fatiaforreal: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
preselect:
APC online watch dogs are at it again. . . . . so these folks have not stopped this their photocratic republic business?

phots. . photos. . . photos and more photos. . .since May 2015 that is all this government is doing. Now they are not even showing real photos. They are now into Computer Images. . .

give us the real roads then we can celebrate and use it.. . . . or just keep quiet and get to work.

Ewu

#WhereIsBuhari
Mr Developer, hatred will not take you anywhere. You've spent so much time hating Afonjas to the extent you don't have time for your own development. I learnt Ogun state IGR for last year is more than the whole of SE put together. This is worrisome because I know you can do much better if you focus on developing your states and stop wasting your time waiting for PMB to die.

2 Likes

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Caracta(f): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
konkonbilo:
where you expecting the state government to reconstruct a federal airport.

I'm not even concerned about the state or federal. I just want a proper structure for my country.
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by klax(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bit by bit SW are moving to the new level hhhmmmmm.....very classic in thinking not like chest beaters
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by slurryeye2: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
I personally don't open any thread that says "graphic".

I usually don't open the threads too but I think putting up those gory images without filter is a disrespect to the black body and also a terrible mental images for people that see them

1 Like

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Amberon11: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
True! Its like torture for me cuz i cant just get them off my mind and when im alone those images just flash through my mind. Thats why i made a decision to never look at them, i dont even watch horror movies too.
slurryeye2:

I usually don't open the threads too but I think putting up those gory images without filter is a disrespect to the black body and also a terrible mental images for people that see them
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why don't they just do the bloody airport!! We seem to have an obsession for roads.
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
That road can never contain 10 lane..... At most 4 Lane except am plying different airport road.
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
When next I go Nigeria make dem done finish this road o
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by obailala(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
preselect:

Ewu

#WhereIsBuhari
Coming from a PDP supporter... Last time I checked, wasn't it your beloved PDP clowns that posted this pix below online, bragging with it as one of your oga Goodulucku's numerous achievements?... #TransformationAgenda grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187163_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187162_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Meanwhile your PDP didnt even have the courtesy or self-respect to create their own digital image (which any graphics designer could have done), they had to steal highway image from a Cameroonian website and used it to deceive you and your colleagues that it was the PH-Enugu road. CHaii... Why evils? cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Salt3: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lagos State is overrated abeg. All na wash. Nothing good for Lagos other than its population and hosting of all kinds of people and culture.

Lagos my foot
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by sammade: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dear Governor ambode, this road will only be complete when a metro train has a stop point in the airport.You want the very best , go for it.
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2017
No b jibowu/yaba b diz...not airport setting abeg
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 06, 2017
In Amsterdam, the Freeway runs through the airport, the airport also lies above the freeway, like an enormous storey building....Its quite fascinating! And there's also a train station to take you from the airport into the city, if you don't want to take the bus. That's generally the status quo in a 21st century city!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW82lF7bDMg
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Waoooh!!! Tinted awesome..

"Tinted awesome"! WTF is that?
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2017
NovusHomo:

"Tinted awesome"! WTF is that?
Exaggeration!!! there's nothing like that.. but an expressions that spoken for an instinct /proposed mind whereby is only those who were inside can see the plan until it finally build.. tinted :outsider can't see what's inside unless he goes in or the occupier comes out.. Tinted Awesome..
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Iamzik: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Salt3:
Lagos State is overrated abeg. All na wash. Nothing good for Lagos other than its population and hosting of all kinds of people and culture.

Lagos my foot

Your location please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.