Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tales From The Dark Land - All Episodes Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales From The Dark Land - All Episodes Thread (421 Views)

Living in The Dark (18+) / A Road To Nowhere (all episodes) / My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales From The Dark Land - All Episodes Thread by Sirnonye: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
PROLOGUE
"The world is in our arms, this nation cannot continue to be ruled bu those that don't have the fear of Kai in them. We are chosen by Kai to take out these Unbelievers and make sure Kai is the Supreme Creator that he is"

"Kai is Great!!!" the Crowd Shouts

"Today we take over this country and make sure everyone, the birds, the fowls, goat, cow and every living thing on these land live up to their expectations, that they must"

"Kai is Great!!!"

"Spare no one, Kill everyone you come in contact with, make their children suffer, cut off the nursing mothers breast and make sure they pay. Until they proclaim Kai is great!!!, that He is"

"Kai is Great!!!"

"Lets do these in remembrance that we fought and died for Kai who will definitely reward us in paradise and I will definitely reward you on these planet!!!....we are no more hiding in the the dark we are coming out in full force to take what is ours, we strike, overcome and conquer, that we will"

Kai is Great!!!"

Then he drew out a small golding pistle and pointed it on the begging man still on his knees, as they all could easily tell how his heart beats, please don't do these..I..b..e..g of y..o....u, he pleaded as if he had a goiter on his neck.
Sure, he draws out a long dagger from his jacket, smiles at the man....
NooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**********************************************************************************

Premiers on Monday June 12.
Be ready its raw

Source: http://www.techsvilla.com.ng/2017/06/tales-from-dark-land.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Trip Down Uniben Lane ( Part 10 ) / A Short Religious Fantasy From Epiphanus / The Idle Soul - Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.