Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

A Short Religious Fantasy From Epiphanus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Religious Fantasy From Epiphanus (435 Views)

Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Moon Walker (fantasy, Mystery, Supernatural) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Religious Fantasy From Epiphanus by Epiphanus20(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
I want to share my view, nobody should attack me, of course you can correct me if you think i made a mistake. . If I want to make heaven, i will have to kill many people who are not from my religion and i will also reject western tradition, i already knew that killing is bad and that's the reason i wouldn't have to kill or even hurt a brother from my religion but for people from the other religion, trust me they are nothing but mosquito's but if mistakenly i kill a brother while trying to kill those fowls, it doesn't count but unfortunately i killed myself while trying to kill those hopeless fowls. What happened next? I went to heaven. . When i got to heaven, some sort of supreme being rewarded me with 7 virgins abi na 11 virgins, i kept wondering what i will have to do with 7 virgin(i don't even know who tested their virginity), then i realised i am hungry but before i could say anything i saw 7 plates of food from the 7 virgins, but before i could devour 4 plates i got satisfied though they are difference type of food (eba, rice, indomie, plantain and beans, sharwama, Amara and Tuwo). I was taken to my house in heaven, this house was made of gold(i even saw gold miners there in heaven), before i could get to my bed i noticed that the 7 virgins were already naked, so they were all mine(i felt like king solomon), i looked out of the window and saw that god smiling, then i remembered that gods are spirit, heaven are for spirit, a dead man is a spirit. Please do spirit have sex, then i saw all those people i killed serving me, it was just then that i felt something around my navel, i thought that one of the virgin is romancing me but..... . . Hell no it was a cockroach romancing me, what type of 7th century archaic religion is that. The thunder wey go fire that cockroach still dey do press-up for 9th mile, thank God its just a dream.
Re: A Short Religious Fantasy From Epiphanus by Shalomdee(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Funny, well done. You made your point.

(1) (Reply)

SAM AT 18: Matriculation By Adura Gbemi / Book Summary - The World Is Flat By Thomas Friedman / 3 Unavoidable Reasons Why I Became A Talentpreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.