Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Looking For One Of The Songs/hymns Played In The Film Titanic - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For One Of The Songs/hymns Played In The Film Titanic (396 Views)

Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria / I Need The Songs Of VICTORIA ORENZE / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For One Of The Songs/hymns Played In The Film Titanic by Anayordike(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please guys I'm looking seriously for one of the songs/hymns played when the ship Titanic was about to sink. I don't know its name but it has something like 3 cord tune.

It goes like this "Laa, lalala, Laa, lalalala".(something like that sha).

Help me out please
Re: Looking For One Of The Songs/hymns Played In The Film Titanic by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
google search
Re: Looking For One Of The Songs/hymns Played In The Film Titanic by Anayordike(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
martins18:
google search
Yes been trying but haven't gotten it. I don't even know the name
Re: Looking For One Of The Songs/hymns Played In The Film Titanic by Anayordike(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Anayordike:

Yes been trying but haven't gotten it. I don't even know the name

Yes! I have gotten it.

The name is "Amadeus MOZART - Pequeña Serenata Nocturna". You can find on YouTube as well the mp3 on Google.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Prodigy Of Mobb Deep, Dies At Age 42 / Upload Ur Mp3 Music On Youtube.com / LYRICS VIDEO: Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (osoka Remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.