Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today (53144 Views)

Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
she looking like a villager.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Lilimax(f): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Next time if she hears the name David Ibiyiome she'll pick race. embarassed Pastors get level.. .
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by abbeyty(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
E be like say she is pregnant, I salute Nigeria prison officers.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by CaptainFM1: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
ivolt:
Innocent woman illegally locked-up because she exposed a randy pastor.

Justice sold to the highest bidder. God will fight for her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by emeijeh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Evablizin:
lols na so her mouth de,omoh dis mouth weak me
Lol. Why e weak you na? Na so aunty kemi mouth be o
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyty:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by holluphemydavid(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seeker17:
Eyaa. Anti Kemi must have learned 2 keep her mouth in check grin grin
Like seriously no one will hear about kemi and her controversial statement for d rest of dis year

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by wizod(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
So d olosho is out, i think her brain has bn factory reset
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by raphy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
she looks like one sch girl that just return home from boarding sch.looking skinny ..the time she spent there have reset her brains.but Nigeria don't have a good legal system they just throw her there without court orders.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by larrybee2017(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Like seriously is this Kemi Olounloyo? I give up! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the internet sha
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Naijaarchive(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin Is She The Owner Of That Ghana Must Go Bag grin grin
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Adewalefisayo(f): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
She should have learnt her lesson.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by yabatown: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyty:

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Johnny(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:
She now looks like a baby antelope
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Beverages: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2017
AIJAY'S TESTIMONY... My name is Aijay Nwakudu and I am a multiple 7-figure earner with www.unstoppablefunds.com I registered with 3 accounts on the first day when I started. I told my friends to join that they even have 5k plan that is cheaper, and one of them said and I quoted "You think that being cheaper , it would be easier for people to join abi? For where.... Ah no join Non of them gree come o. I was so frustrated and afraid that I nearly quit ... After a while, I decided to THINK BIG . I went to registered because I have decided and I was ready to make serious money. I started all over with the 150k plan and gave it my best shot. In one month, I cycled out and earned my first 500k. All these would not have been possible without the guidance and mentorship from our south west cordinator. If you are here and really want to make money on unstoppablefunds.com , let us guide you and mentor you on Visit www.unstoppablefunds.com/register . Unstoppablefunds is a profitable economic ventures and thousands of people's lives have been changed for good
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by bornaking(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2017
deebsman1:
Lawless country. How on earth could somebody stays in prison for 81 without being convicted by a credible court of law. Sad sad

Omo na Naija we dey according to the power that be.
Why didn't you ask why Dasuki is still in jail after a court granted him bail.
This is how we run our Nigeria democracy my guy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by deebsman1(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2017
I would not have responded to idiots like you, but I need to extract a bit For u, why humongous bail in the first place? She didn't kill or rob or charged for treason, its a simple man fight man, why humongous bail and besides
pembisco:

She didn't meet bail conditions
Smh for mhumhus like you
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by nurusystem(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2017
she will definitely become Hot.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Ochinex(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
olaolaking:
unfortunately, Kemi will start from where she stopped before she was cage

Hahaha... you that is talking, did u visit her in the cell? you are encouraging her so if she gets into trouble again, you will start shouting.. injustice
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by ogbonti: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
I am deeply saddened that almost everyone here is kinda celebrating this miscarriage of justice. This is an assault on free speech in Nigeria and you all are gloating. Today, it is Kemi, tomorrow, it could be you or I. How many times has Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon of CNN been locked up in the USA for reporting false information about Donald Trump? Even Ms. Griffin recently held the replica of a severed head of President Trump and showed it to millions of people via social media and she is still breathing the air of freedom in the USA.

Be careful what you wish your neighbor. Some powerful elements in the society delivered a knockout blow on Kemi, using proxy means and we are too dumb to see the attempt to stifle free speech, a la one against the government from Kemi, maybe in the future, because she is fearless and brilliant?. I am not saying Kemi has the right to lie or slander anyone but why lock someone up for more than 24 hours without trial? where is the writ and principle of "habeas corpus" ? What danger was she posing to the general public to warrant this unwarranted incarceration without trial for 3 months?

let us use our tongue to count our teeth....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.