Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days (33148 Views)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by somehow: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
abike12:
Someone that should be under lock and key in Aro. Keep making more enemies so gbo, ajekun iya lo ma je

similar stuffs coming your way soon. someone will also say the same thing about you when you're treated like this.

Reply me only if you have not "badmouthed" someone before. if you reply me even though you have badmouthed someone or say something bad about someone before be it true or not, you shall be treated the same way she was treated before the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by BayodeAkinola(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by efonat(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jesus was abused, stoned accused but He never arrested anybody. Re u bringing souls to the kingdom or u re keeping them away? Just imagine how she's gonna see christianity after this experience. I pray for some pastors.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by EternalTruth: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Well madam kemi, i ve a msg for you: grin grin
Wow I'm in love with that verse.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by 2shure: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bich don go running mouths.
Shame to motherhood.
She never makes women proud.
Expect her now to go loud.....louder
Social media f.b.i and c.i.a
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by EternalTruth: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
efonat:
Jesus was abused, stoned accused but He never arrested anybody. Re u bringing souls to the kingdom or u re keeping them away? Just imagine how she's gonna see christianity after this experience. I pray for some pastors.
true. You said it all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by hatchy(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
I hope your brain has been re calibrated and reset.

You have learnt your lesson i supposed so that you don't talk anyhow and publish news defaming people's characters.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by superbouck(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
welcome my sister
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by CHAVINCI: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
around d prison in 81days
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by EternalTruth: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Next time she wouldn't say nonsense about my papa in Christ
if your papa in Christ is aspiring to be like Jesus Christ why would he arrest someone no matter what she said your papa would have ignored no matter the level of accusations leveled against him

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by EternalTruth: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wishaky:
Eeeehhhh, sister kemi jet don land, how was your trip? Try and padlock your mouth small.
hahahaha lol. She's a hard headed old gray lady, she won't repent neither would this serve as a deterrent but rather she'll go from bad to worse.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by kingthreatz: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who missed her? I didnt one bit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by bigfather(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
metronaija3:
Daughter of former Oyo state Governor and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has been released from detention after spending about 81 days.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/kemi-olunloyo-released-from-prison.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Hope she don learn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by unitysheart(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Marcelo290:
Her brain should have been reset by now...but wait, she has been in prison since then without trial and conviction by the court??

Come out from the trance you are in.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by EternalTruth: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjas lady too dey sharp mouth. Cc afonjashapmouth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by abbeyty(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hope she no get pregnant before she commot for prison ohh cuz i dont trust Nigeria prison officers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by firebaby(f): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ope ooooooo......maami jeje bayiiiiii oooooooo!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by raphy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
so she was in prison since I don't even know cuz I was out of nairaland for 3months.wht did the. gray hair punna momma did?taiking too much I guess.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wetin concern mi but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue accidentally then it hurts but if u bite it on porpuse then it wont hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt u? #Iwantmylike
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Keneeby(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daddy FREEZer is the next in line.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by kaystick86(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Next time she will keep her dirty ideas to herselve
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by bizzibodi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
kai!no one came out to bail her like nnamdi kanu it is not fair even we're' in-chief kponmodele ati fkk refuse to shout!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by madjune(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Someone should try and update her on all that's happened in the world since her incarceration.

I'm sure she's heard of Dammy's case.

Aunty Kemi, what's your take on it?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by onegig(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
My goodness. ..

And we call this a country?

Someone is holed up in detention without trial for more than 48hours till 1, 2, 3 weeks until more than 2 and half months and still yet people are making jest of her. The poor people in this country deserve whatever befalls them because they are an accessory to the crimes being committed against them.

Just imagine it was you. No where in our penal code is Libel listed as a criminal case and even if it were to be. No one should be arrested without a brief and kept for so long.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by TPAND(f): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Next time she wouldn't say nonsense about my papa in Christ
Your papa is a devil, he is an agent of darkness. He doesn't represent or portray the Christ I know.

Woe betides your Papa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by TPAND(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
onegig:
My goodness. ..

And we call this a country?

Someone is holed up in detention without trial for more than 48hours and still yet people are make jest of her.

Just imagine it was you. No where in our penal code is Libel listed as a criminal case and even if it were to be. No one should be arrested without a brief and kept for so long.

Could the ipod guys be right to call this country a zoo. It is really food for thought. It amazes me that idiots here are make a jest at her, instead of condemning such barbaric and unconstitutional and inhuman act. It shows were the future of this country is going, definitely in the reverse gear

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by phanshark(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
metronaija3:
Daughter of former Oyo state Governor and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has been released from detention after spending about 81 days.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/kemi-olunloyo-released-from-prison.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
hope she will now lean how to keep her mouth quiet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Thisis2raw(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
TPAND:
Your papa is a devil, he is an agent of darkness. He doesn't represent or portray the Christ I know.

Woe betides your Papa
and who are you to judge him?

What he did is, he is entitled to it.. If you accuse me of something, you should also have prove to back it up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by larryUG(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ezechinwa:
smh.
1960 was too soon to gain independence, its obvious we don't know how to govern ourselves.
She wasn't sentenced by a judge, yet she spent more than 60days in prison.

Your not guilty until proven guilty...

Politicians who steal public funds are free..
Nna get ur facts right. She was granted bail by the court buh she couldn't fulfill her bail conditions (like seun egbegbe). She couldn't get the sureties to sign for her so she had to be remanded in prison. That's why she stayed this long
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
yeah! aunty kemi is back, how was ur covfefe over there mama
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Thisis2raw(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
EternalTruth:
if your papa in Christ is aspiring to be like Jesus Christ why would he arrest someone no matter what she said your papa would have ignored no matter the level of accusations leveled against him
oh he should forgive and ignore it? What she said do you it can scatter his and marriage and tarnish his image. Do you know that?

What papa did he is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Wizkid's Look On Christmas Day / Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.