Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers (6160 Views)

Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Why Do Security Accompany The Imams In The Haramain? / If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by obafemee80(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
More than 130 imams from Britain are refusing to offer Islamic burials to the three men who launched attacks Saturday night in London, killing seven and wounding dozens more.

"We will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer for the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege," the Muslim leaders said Monday in a statement posted on social media.

The imams described their actions as "unprecedented," though mosques in Manchester, England, and in the United States have refused to bury Muslims involved in terror attacks in recent years.
Imam Abdullah Hasan of Imams Against Domestic Abuse, who posted the statement online, said the funeral rite "is normally performed for every Muslim regardless of their actions."

Seven people died and 48 were injured when three men drove a van into pedestrians on London Bridge, then leaped out and stabbed several others in nearby bars and restaurants. Police killed the three attackers.
The ISIS-linked Amaq News Agency claimed a "detachment of Islamic State fighters" carried out the attack but provided no evidence to back up its claim.

British Prime Minister Theresa May said there was "too much tolerance" of Islamist extremism in the United Kingdom as she vowed a clampdown in the wake of the third terror attack to hit her country in as many months.
In their statement, the imams said the terrorists do not represent Islam.
"We are deeply hurt that a spate of terror attacks have been committed in our country once more by murderers who seek to gain religious legitimacy for their actions. We seek to clarify that their reprehensible actions have neither legitimacy nor our sympathy," the Muslim leaders said.

"These vile murderers seek to divide our society and (instill) fear; we will ensure they fail. We implore everyone to unite: we are one community. In the face of such dastardly cowardice, unlike the terrorists, we must uphold love and compassion."
Thousands of Muslims worldwide have likewise condemned terrorism in recent years, as noted in a 712-page Google document maintained by an American Muslim student.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/05/europe/imams-london-burial/index.html?sr=fbcnni060517imams-london-burial0600PMVODtopLink&linkId=38373522

4 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Newnas(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
obafemee80:
More than 130 imams from Britain are refusing to offer Islamic burials to the three men who launched attacks Saturday night in London, killing seven and wounding dozens more.

"We will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer for the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege," the Muslim leaders said Monday in a statement posted on social media.

The imams described their actions as "unprecedented," though mosques in Manchester, England, and in the United States have refused to bury Muslims involved in terror attacks in recent years.
Imam Abdullah Hasan of Imams Against Domestic Abuse, who posted the statement online, said the funeral rite "is normally performed for every Muslim regardless of their actions."

Seven people died and 48 were injured when three men drove a van into pedestrians on London Bridge, then leaped out and stabbed several others in nearby bars and restaurants. Police killed the three attackers.
The ISIS-linked Amaq News Agency claimed a "detachment of Islamic State fighters" carried out the attack but provided no evidence to back up its claim.

British Prime Minister Theresa May said there was "too much tolerance" of Islamist extremism in the United Kingdom as she vowed a clampdown in the wake of the third terror attack to hit her country in as many months.
In their statement, the imams said the terrorists do not represent Islam.
"We are deeply hurt that a spate of terror attacks have been committed in our country once more by murderers who seek to gain religious legitimacy for their actions. We seek to clarify that their reprehensible actions have neither legitimacy nor our sympathy," the Muslim leaders said.

"These vile murderers seek to divide our society and (instill) fear; we will ensure they fail. We implore everyone to unite: we are one community. In the face of such dastardly cowardice, unlike the terrorists, we must uphold love and compassion."
Thousands of Muslims worldwide have likewise condemned terrorism in recent years, as noted in a 712-page Google document maintained by an American Muslim student.

What the Imams did seems to be the best (and perfect knowledge lies with Allah alone).
Imam Malik bn Anas was of the opinion that innovators should be shun by eminent people such as scholars and royals so as to serve as a deterrent for people like them.
However, I must mention that acts of terrorism doesn't take one outside Islam though it's a deed that makes one qualified for torment in this world and the hereafter.
As Ali bn Abu Talib rodiyaLLaahu anhu said regarding the khawarij (first generation of terrorist): "they are our brothers who went beyond bounds".

Therefore, the obligation of washing, praying on and burying them still lies on the Muslim community except that the elites should try not to attend and pray for them publicly rather they should rebuke them publicly but may seek forgiveness for them privately
to serve as a deterrent for people like them.

By the way Sissie, don't u think this could be on fp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by obafemee80(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Newnas:

What the Imams did seems to be the best (and perfect knowledge lies with Allah alone).

You are right bro..

Islam is a religion of peace and no Muslim should support terrorism.

'I am proud to be a Muslim'

6 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Newnas:

Imam Malik bn Anas was of the opinion that innovators should be shun by eminent people such as scholars and royals so as to serve as a deterrent for people like them.
However, I must mention that acts of terrorism doesn't take one outside Islam though it's a deed that makes one qualified for torment in this world and the hereafter.
As Ali bn Abu Talib rodiyaLLaahu anhu said regarding the khawarij (first generation of terrorist): "they are our brothers who went beyond bounds".

Therefore, the obligation of washing, praying on and burying them still lies on the Muslim community except that the elites should try not to attend and pray for them publicly rather they should rebuke them publicly but may seek forgiveness for them privately
to serve as a deterrent for people like them.

What kind of fuckery post is this? That terrorists are still bound to Islam? Those people that said some Muslims support terrorists are not wrong.

They should not be buried in Islamic rite rather thrown to the dogs.

Terrorists are monsters, they have no feelings for humanity, they are brainwashed to believe in an imaginary reward in an imaginary fairyland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Newnas(m): 4:03am On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:
What kind of fuckery post is this? That terrorists are still bound to Islam? Those people that said some Muslims support terrorists are not wrong.

Terrorists are monsters, they have no feelings for humanity, they are brainwashed to believe in an imaginary reward in an imaginary fairyland.

Well, your comment is the real fuckery comment!

So, if I say adulterers are not disbelievers does that mean that I support the act?!

Or if I say that a thief (not armed robber) should not be crucified, does that mean that I support the act?!

This your interpretation and understanding is very horrible. No wonder you can't comprehend the Quran, how can you comprehend it when you can't be objective enough to comprehend even my words?

The right to make a person Muslim or not belongs to non but Allah alone. It's not for you to decide with your own intellect independent of what is in the Quran and sunnah.
The issue of terrorism is not a new matter in Islam, Three of the four rightly guided caliphs rodiyaLLaahu anhum were killed by terrorists.
Of course, terrorists are monsters, but they are not the only monsters, thieves are also monsters, the money usurping politicians are also monsters, adulterers are also monsters, every sinner is a monster.

Then, if you want to make a point it should be with evidence not whims and desires. If our intellect was enough to guide us then revealing the Quran is a complete waste of time.

And by the way, paradise is not a fairyland, it's a reality. Only the pious will get there. If you don't believe in Paradise and hell, I fear that non of your belief in any other aspect of faith will benefit you. Because it's a matter established in numerous verses.

6 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Newnas:

So, if I say adulterers are not disbelievers does that mean that I support the act?!

Or if I say that a thief (not armed robber) should not be crucified, does that mean that I support the act?!

This your interpretation and understanding is very horrible. No wonder you can't comprehend the Quran, how can you comprehend it when you can't be objective enough to comprehend even my words?

The right to make a person Muslim or not belongs to non but Allah alone. It's not for you to decide with your own intellect independent of what is in the Quran and sunnah.
The issue of terrorism is not a new matter in Islam, Three of the four rightly guided caliphs rodiyaLLaahu anhum were killed by terrorists.
Of course, terrorists are monsters, but they are not the only monsters, thieves are also monsters, the money usurping politicians are also monsters, adulterers are also monsters, every sinner is a monster.

Then, if you want to make a point it should be with evidence not whims and desires. If our intellect was enough to guide us then revealing the Quran is a complete waste of time.

And by the way, paradise is not a fairyland, it's a reality. Only the pious will get there. If you don't believe in Paradise and hell, I fear that non of your belief in any other aspect of faith will benefit you. Because it's a matter established in numerous verses.

Jazakallaah khayra brother......when I call him a dunce people think I call him that for the fun of it...

Watch how he will evade your points and bring some more nonsense up just to look relevant...

5 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Demmzy15(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
See tintingz below o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Newnas:

I laugh at your fuckery post, adulterers, thiefs are not murderers, punishment for adulterers differ in state, some state don't give any punishment to adulterers, they only file for divorce while some state flog and Stone them to death. Thieves are lock in prison in some state while some state cut off their hands.

If you said these evil terrorists should be buried in Islamic rite because they are your brothers then you're stylishly supporting them.

You call them your brothers, is shekau the boko haram leader your brother in Islam?

Adulterers are no monsters, their act is not under any criminal act, it might be in fanatic countries.

Didn't Allah in the Quran gave rules concerning killing humans? Where did Allah support terrorism or call them Muslims?

So where does the Quran said you should bury your terrorists brothers in Islamic rite?

Lol, There are over thousands of beliefs in the world so also thousands of paradise in the sky or wherever it is.

So don't think it is only your fairyland that exist.

1 Like

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Riduane: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Terrorists are evil people and should be seen and treated for the evil that they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by impossible27(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:
I laugh at your fuckery post, adulterers, thiefs are not murderers, punishment for adulterers differ in state, some state don't give any punishment to adulterers only if they file for divorce while some state flog and Stone them to death. Thiefs are lock in prison in some state while some state cut off their hands.

If you said these evil terrorists should be buried in Islamic rite because they are your brothers then you're stylishly supporting them.

You call them your brothers, is shekau the boko haram leader your brother in Islam?

Adulterers are no monsters, their act is not under any criminal act, it might be in fanatic countries.

Didn't Allah in the Quran gave rules concerning killing humans? Where did Allah support terrorism or call them Muslims?

So where does the Quran said you should bury your terrorists brothers in Islamic rite?

Lol, There are over thousands of beliefs in the world so also thousands of paradise in the sky or wherever it is.

I have been observing u all these while. you seems to be the only Muslim here with open mind and reason or are there others like u here because the ones I see here are closed minded.

3 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Demmzy15(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Riduane:
Terrorists are evil people and should be seen and treated for the evil that they are.
Wallahi!!!! angry angry undecided
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Newnas(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:
[s]I laugh at your fuckery post, adulterers, thiefs are not murderers, punishment for adulterers differ in state, some state don't give any punishment to adulterers, they only file for divorce while some state flog and Stone them to death. Thieves are lock in prison in some state while some state cut off their hands.

[/s]

SubhanaLLaah, this one has nothing Islamic on his tongue fingers oo.

AlBaqir see you geh hope... AlhamduliLlah for the mercy of sunnah.

1 Like

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Riduane: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
Wallahi!!!! angry angry undecided

Brother, what do you think about this Qatar situation?
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Demmzy15(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Riduane:

Brother, what do you think about this Qatar situation?
Let's go to whatsup, make we no derail!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Riduane: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
Let's go to whatsup, make we no derail!

Good idea.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:

Terrorism is not an act of kufr. So, it is not tantamount to apostasy. But, it is a grave sin. Meaning that those terrorists are still Muslims.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:

Note that what makes a person Muslim is the outward declaration of shahadatain/Kalimantain, then followed by Salat, fasting, zakat and hajj (even if all that are for show).

Until you outwardly renounce Islam, you are still counted a Muslim no matter what your crimes are. Remember even the Munafiqun who will rotten at the bottom of hellfire are/were apparently Muslims.

True the act of terrorism, blowing up people, slaughtering people's throat etc is grave which the perpetrator might not or will not be absolved of its punishment forever yet Islam still count polytheism as the gravest sin.

# Saying those ISIS, BH guys are still Muslims doesn't entail one support them or count them as "brothers". Obviously they are not part of " Muslim brotherhood " that Qur'an talks about.

# If the Muslim community refused to bury them, those (perhaps the authority) that will eventually bury them, does it entail they support them ni?

# Terrorist major problem is in misinterpretation of Islamic manuals. And truly unless the Muslim world review those terror manuals like Sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim (which they believed is 100% pure), then "Islam" will continue to breed those guys.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

Note that what makes a person Muslim is the outward declaration of shahadatain/Kalimantain, then followed by Salat, fasting, zakat and hajj (even if all that are for show).

Until you outwardly renounce Islam, you are still counted a Muslim no matter what your crimes are. Remember even the Munafiqun who will rotten at the bottom of hellfire are/were apparently Muslims.

True the act of terrorism, blowing up people, slaughtering people's throat etc is grave which the perpetrator might not or will not be absolved of its punishment forever yet Islam still count polytheism as the gravest sin.

# Saying those ISIS, BH guys are still Muslims doesn't entail one support them or count them as "brothers". Obviously they are not part of " Muslim brotherhood " that Qur'an talks about.

# If the Muslim community refused to bury them, those (perhaps the authority) that will eventually bury them, does it entail they support them ni?

# Terrorist major problem is in misinterpretation of Islamic manuals. And truly unless the Muslim world review those terror manuals like Sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim (which they believed is 100% pure), then "Islam" will continue to breed those guys.

AlBaqir:

Terrorism is not an act of kufr. So, it is not tantamount to apostasy. But, it is a grave sin. Meaning that those terrorists are still Muslims.
Good, terrorists are Muslims, if people call them Muslims why then muslims argue they are not Muslims?

As for authority, they can be buried in prison cemetery or inside ocean like they did to Osama bin laden, the U.S allowed Islamic burial rites on Osama(prayers, bathing) but they didn't allow the full rite, Osama was buried inside water which is against Islam practice.

1 Like

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Newnas:
[/s]

SubhanaLLaah, this one has nothing Islamic on his tongue fingers oo.

AlBaqir see you geh hope... AlhamduliLlah for the mercy of sunnah.
What's this one saying? undecided

Am I claiming Mr sharia here?
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:

Good, terrorists are Muslims, if people call them Muslims why then muslims argue they are not Muslims?

As for authority, they can be buried in prison cemetery or inside ocean like they did to Osama bin laden, the U.S allowed Islamic burial rites on Osama(prayers, bathing) but they didn't allow the full rite, Osama was buried inside water which is against Islam practice.

# Those that are denying terrorist's Muslim credentials are either ignorant or being paranoid. Ask them, does "Islam" preach terrorism? They will instantly say "No". Little do they know that some " Islamic" manuals encourage and preach terrorism. The truth is we can no longer continue to deny if truly we intend to uproot terrorism.

# So if those authority could allowed "half Muslim rites" for Osama, how did the Imams in London are shying away from given that guy his rites? That again is the paranoia am talking about. And truly I don't blame them, western media can use that strongly against them.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
tintingz:
What's this one saying? undecided

Am I claiming Mr sharia here?

Do you expect anything good from that potential terrorist ni? He's obviously one of their foot soldier.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Demmzy15(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Terrorist major problem is in misinterpretation of Islamic manuals. [s]And truly unless the Muslim world review those terror manuals like Sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim (which they believed is 100% pure), then "Islam" will continue to breed those guys.[/s]

I was gbaduning you already but you just messed up. How can you be in the middle of a reasonable discussion and you suddenly stop and slap your face and chest? grin grin grin Anh Anh, bring up something new, we're tired of this nauseating boring rhetorics!

2 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
I was gbaduning you already but you just messed up. How can you be in the middle of a reasonable discussion and you suddenly stop and slap your face and chest? grin grin grin Anh Anh, bring up something new, we're tired of this nauseating boring rhetorics!

To smoke dogmatic head like you out naa ni. When I see a message like the one attached, and even worse than that, then tell me its not terror manuscript.

1 Like

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by Newnas(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Demmzy15:

I wasn't surprised to see him say the crap, in fact I'm surprised that he delayed it till the end of the post.

The guy is a very interesting comedian.

Do you expect anything good from that potential terrorist ni? He's obviously one of their foot soldier.

yesterday, he saw one ye.mi moniker and stated certainly that it's my second moniker.
I think the guy is suffering from hyper secretion of Dopamine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Those that are denying terrorist's Muslim credentials are either ignorant or being paranoid. Ask them, does "Islam" preach terrorism? They will instantly say "No". Little do they know that some " Islamic" manuals encourage and preach terrorism. The truth is we can no longer continue to deny if truly we intend to uproot terrorism.
The more reason some muslims don't condemn terrorism/terrorists, some of their books support it.

# So if those authority could allowed "half Muslim rites" for Osama, how did the Imams in London are shying away from given that guy his rites? That again is the paranoia am talking about. And truly I don't blame them, western media can use that strongly against them.

I see nothing wrong with what the British imams are doing, they shouldn't bury does devils in an Islamic tradition, they should be thrown to the ocean like they did to Osama. I wonder what burial prayer will benefits terrorists like Osama and co in afterlife when they will all end up in hell fire.

Imams should stop wasting their time doing burial prayer to terrorists that have caused the death of many people's life.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

It is obvious, he even called does vampires his brothers
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

To smoke dogmatic head like you out naa ni. When I see a message like the one attached, and even worse than that, then tell me its not terror manuscript.
chains on their neck, something like forcing people to accept Isam! shocked shocked

And this is from Abu Huraira

What kind of hadith is this. angry shocked
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 1:41am On Jun 07, 2017
tintingz:
The more reason some muslims don't condemn terrorism/terrorists, some of their books support it.

I see nothing wrong with what the British imams are doing, they shouldn't bury does devils in an Islamic tradition, they should be thrown to the ocean like they did to Osama. I wonder what burial prayer will benefits terrorists like Osama and co in afterlife when they will all end up in hell fire.

Imams should stop wasting their time doing burial prayer to terrorists that have caused the death of many people's life.

# Of course, some of those books support terrorism and its absolutely what those terrorists used to justify their heinous actions. And the Sunni scholars have brainwashed people's head to never doubt what is in those books. Last year Ramadan when Sheik Habib Adam al-Ilory, the Mudir Markaz, Agege exposed lots of lies and terror ideology in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, these troglodytes attacked him on all front accusing him of becoming Kafir, shia, orientalist, possessed by jinn etc. One of them even spill the bean that once the credibility of Sahih Bukhari is marred, then their sunni form of Islam is marred therefore it is a must for them to protect Sahih Bukhari.

Some of them are saying they do not support terrorism yet you protect books and manuals that preach terror ideology. Hence, you see some crazy Saudi Imam in their Tarawih raining curses upon shia, Christian and Jew, praying for their destruction; and at the same time, praying for their "mujahidin brothers (ISIS et al)". The video is viral on the internet and I think I shared it somewhere.

Ask them why raining curses upon Christians and Jews, they will point towards Sahih Bukhari that Nabi cursed them.

# To those UK Imams:

# Really, I feel you bro. Even if I happened to be one of those Imams, I will never ever come forward to do any rite for those vampires.

# However, doing Islamic rites for them on the fact that they are Muslims at all did not meant Allah will forgive them. Quran talks about the hypocrites that (when they die) whether the prophet pray for their forgiveness or not, it doesn't matter, Allah will never forgive them. So, I think those Imams are weighing their choices here to see what is best for the image of Islam especially in that volatile environment where those guys have messed up and marred the name of Islam and Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 1:46am On Jun 07, 2017
tintingz:
chains on their neck, something like forcing people to accept Isam! shocked shocked

And this is from Abu Huraira

What kind of hadith is this. angry shocked

# Wallahi there are more worse hadith in those terror books. Yet you see these shameless guys trying to cover it up and cook some silly untenable interpretation for it. All to what end? To protect Sahih Bukhari that it is 100% authentic.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2017
^^^ Well said. Albaqir.
Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by AlBaqir(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
tintingz:
^^^ Well said. Albaqir.

# Another reason I think those Imams should do "Islamic rites" for those guys is this:

According to Sunni jurisprudence there is no funeral prayer for the martyr

https://islamqa.info/en/14012

Some evil informed (like shia self-declared Imam, Tawhidi in Aistralia) are beginning to use this against those UK Imam.

1 Like

Re: More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers by tintingz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Another reason I think those Imams should do "Islamic rites" for those guys is this:

According to Sunni jurisprudence there is no funeral prayer for the martyr

https://islamqa.info/en/14012

Some evil informed (like shia self-declared Imam, Tawhidi in Aistralia) are beginning to use this against those UK Imam.
Lol, this is confusing.

the Prophet(SA) never did any funeral prayer to the martyr but some Muslims are doing funeral prayer for terrorists. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Salafi Dawah / Don’t Sell Your Deen! / Reasons Why We Should Not Celebrate Milaad Un Nabawiy (the Prophet Birthday)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.