Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) (564 Views)

Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by Emmyloaded2: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Happening at Zik's round about also known as Borromeu round about Onitsha.

An Hausa/Fulani trailer(truck) driver rammed into a cyclist(Okada) commercial rider killing him at the spot.

The incident happened at 5:30pm today been on Monday the 5th of June 2017.

Biafra writers correspondent was at the spot to witness how the angry mob who gathered to lynch the driver who they caught as he was trying to escape leaving his truck whilst it still on top of the deceased.

At the time of filling this report, our correspondent on ground the incident venue met the truck still steaming and the crowd
surrounding the driver of the truck before some men of the Nigerian army appeared suddenly and took away the driver and the corpse of the deceased.

Re: An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by Shelloween(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is barbaric. What the fvck is an Hausa/fulani truck driver? This is most ridiculous news tag ever. Hausa/fulani truck driver knocked down an Igbo/Ipob man and Yoruba/Afonja are watching and enjoying this.
Re: An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by whitebeard(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
That guy might not be dead he might only be in coma..but in Nigeria once u carry the hand up and it drops immediately, it means the person is dead..u shouldn't have left him there, u should have called for an ambulance, or u carry him to the hospital.

But if u say he is dead rip to him, and also we need proper enlightenment for truck drivers..!!
Re: An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by nero2face: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
see what division has caused us, trailer killed an okada rider, and we're here turning it into a tribal stuff, I just pray this British experiment called Nigeria should get dissolved overnight, there's no more love, no unity,..may de soul of that Okada Man to rest in peace...B4 U quote me, remember we're brothers, IGBO MMA MMA, IGBO BU OTU... meanwhile le'me continue searching for where Hausa/Fulani is written on de lorry...na only NUPENG emblem I dey see for now...

Re: An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by Jabioro: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
The driver still alive the presumed to be dead, you people are crying and the authority took him away... No touching, no testing of slap... I waka..
Re: An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by pbethel: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lord comfort his family
Re: An Hausa/fulani Trailer Driver Rammed Into A Cyclist (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
What does his tribe got to do with anything?!

(1) (Reply)

Ride Share To Lekki / Please I Need Your Assistance / World's Most Dangerous Megacity For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.