Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff (3581 Views)

[YSG] Vector On Jimmy's Jump Off / Dagrin On Jimmy's Jump Off : Its Craaazy / Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by khanye(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xssnR95u_wo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

Watch N' Comment! cool
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by ofokaofoki: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2010
VECTOR IS THE TRUTH , YOU CAN TELL HE WAS ACTUALLY FREESTYLING , BIG UPS VECTOR , FREESTYLE KING,
.!NO COMPETITION , SECOND TO NONE , VECTOR IS THE TRUTH !! LET THEY ALBUM COME THRU !
KHANYE NICE ONE THERE !
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by DaBlaze: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
Not bad, but notice how he no longer sounds like Jay Z when he's freestyling. Which means he's faking the Jay-Z flow. He sounds alright with his own voice. Why can't he just use that and be himself.
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by khanye(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^^Stop hating dude
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by DaBlaze: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
khanye:

^^^Stop hating dude

Khanye, even you? So any opinion that is not praise Vector means i'm a hater? Did i not raise a valid point? Why don't you respond to that
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by ofokaofoki: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2010
DABLAZE you are a bloody hater, all haters no go die better,

khanye
its good that u have caught the first nairaland hater in 2010,
some people will never stop hating , dablaze fool. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2010
vector is the best cool
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by HJ1(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2010
DaBlaze:

Not bad, but notice how he no longer sounds like Jay Z when he's freestyling. Which means he's faking the Jay-Z flow. He sounds alright with his own voice. Why can't he just use that and be himself.

personally i aint gat nuttin on peeps who tune their voices wen rapping . . afterall r'n'b singers do it wen singing so why cant rappers . . wen i watched neato c's interview,  i definitely heard a much different voice from wut he lays on his joints . . u dig? Though the first 2 to 3 mins of his freestyle didnt come thru but later on he held it strong . , M.O!
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by tosinaded(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2010
Guy is ill

i got mouth like pon pon pon pon pon
but am not dagrin s.hit
but emi na ni omo naa
no F.ck that am the father that gave birth to that omo naa
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by bjmighty(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2010
I saw the vidoe today on Youtube. He didn't do bad but its obvious it wasn't real and i love some of the methaphor. You need to check out Ice prince on jimmy's jump off. Thats the best freestyle ever on that show.
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by tosinaded(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2010
bjmighty:

I saw the vidoe today on Youtube. He didn't do bad but its obvious[b] it wasn't real [/b] and i love some of the methaphor. You need to check out Ice prince on jimmy's jump off. Thats the best freestyle ever on that show.

the Fuckery u spit this dayz is disgusting undecided
define wut u mean by[b] real[/b]

and iceprince the best?? haba

go listen to Dagrins version or Saucekid & ghetto's version
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2010
grin if i was on the jump off i'ma drop some lines like this

i go hard on an instrumental/ i'm not gentle/
me on jimmy's jum-off not accidental/
dropping some of the nicest flows u ever heard/
rest in peace/ to every beat/ i murked/
lord forgive me for i'm a beat killer/
it's not like i'm bragging about that
but my fans love me for that for realer/
seen durella's kicks wanna be first to cop that/
but for 25gees i'm hollering nigga stop that/

grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by tosinaded(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2010
frijos:

grin if i was on the jump off i'ma drop some lines like this

i go hard on an instrumental/ i'm not gentle/
me on jimmy's jum-off not accidental/
dropping some of the nicest flows u ever heard/
rest in peace/ to every beat/ i murked/
lord forgive me for i'm a beat killer/
it's not like i'm bragging about that
but my fans love me for that for realer/
seen durella's kicks wanna be first to cop that/
but for 25gees i'm hollering nigga stop that/

grin

i luv that line!!
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by bjmighty(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2010
tosinaded@:

the Fuckery u spit this dayz is disgusting undecided
define wut u mean by[b] real[/b]

and iceprince the best?? haba

go listen to Dagrins version or Saucekid & ghetto's version

First, make i comment on your post. Well, Da-grin tried but it wasn't a freestyle and not on my Top 5 of Jimmy's jump off. Now, you should have halt you comment at Da-grin but that Suck kid wey you bring into matter don "ja scale" Do you mean that Suck kid freestlye that looks like it was directed by Tade Ogidan? Well, Ghetto biitch tried sha but Suck kid didn't dissappoint me, the gangsta wannabe, facebook, twitter gangsta sucked as usual.

Bro, none of us is getting paid on NL. I don't get a cent but i don't know if u get a kobo on here. These people we talking about don't even give a damn about us. You don't need to take blogging as if its your iimbecile father's kiosk kolanut enterprises. Catch fun and do away with illiteracy brother Tosin!
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2010
bjmighty:

First, make i comment on your post. Well, Da-grin tried but it wasn't a freestyle and not on my Top 5 of Jimmy's jump off. Now, you should have halt you comment at Da-grin but that Suck kid wey you bring into matter don "ja scale" Do you mean that Suck kid freestlye that looks like it was directed by Tade Ogidan? Well, Ghetto biitch tried sha but Suck kid didn't dissappoint me, the gangsta wannabe, facebook, twitter gangsta sucked as usual.

Bro, none of us is getting paid on NL. I don't get a cent but i don't know if u get a kobo on here. These people we talking about don't even give a damn about us. You don't need to take blogging as if its your iimbecile father's kiosk kolanut enterprises. Catch fun and do away with illiteracy brother Tosin!

bimighty no kill person o lwkm werin u n tosin get na?

tosinaded@:

i luv that line!!

abi make i go dey do hip-hop/ many people dey rap but dem never CHOP!/ lol
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by tosinaded(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2010
bjmighty:

is it that it wasnt a freestyle or its not just on your top 5 jump offs??

and really i dnt get what directed by tade ogidan means!! was is that sauce's freestyle was made
wanna call it whack or call ir written?? which 1

bjmighty:

so much for a reply undecided
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2010
tosin ko ye mi o! grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by javalove(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2010
bjmighty:

lmao!!!! thank God i m not the only onw that knows Sauce kid Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he sucks big time!!!! Ghetto P is the reason why that Freestyle will be termed nice. . .

and info just reaching my desk now is that ghetto p was my jnr in ijanikin. . .never knew. . .i need to get accross 2 him to disengage himself from that useless wrapper called suck kid!!
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by DaBlaze: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2010
ofokaofoki:

DABLAZE you are a bloody hater, all haters no go die better,

khanye
its good that u have caught the first nairaland hater in 2010,
some people will never stop hating , dablaze fool. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thank you sir.

H.J:

personally i aint gat nuttin on peeps who tune their voices wen rapping . . afterall r'n'b singers do it wen singing so why cant rappers . . wen i watched neato c's interview,  i definitely heard a much different voice from wut he lays on his joints . . u dig? Though the first 2 to 3 mins of his freestyle didnt come thru but later on he held it strong . ,   M.O!

Neither do i, but he just made Kilode talking about how people are hating on him for the Jay-z flow. So if the flow isn't real to start with, Anyway, he's on the map now, so lets see what happens

tosinaded@:

i luv that line!!

Co-Sign that.
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by ofokaofoki: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2010
DaBlaze:

Thank you sir.

Anyway, he's on the map now, so lets see what happens

dablaze why are u thanking me,?? no be my fault say i tasi u , sorry for that sha but
i just hate it when people who cant freestyle a single line begin to hate on someone who is lyrically gifted because of his vocal chords? !
thats his voice , na him create himself abi u wan make hin dey sound like baba suwe because u think he sounds like jigga? think about it ,
see when u see skills appreciate , i have never known u to be a hater ,
dablaze pls try and appreciate hard work when u see it
this guy worked hard to get where he is .
u think say he easy to freestyle on a serious note , u think say he easy ??
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by ofokaofoki: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2010
H.J:

personally i aint gat nuttin on peeps who tune their voices wen rapping . . afterall r'n'b singers do it wen singing so why cant rappers . . wen i watched neato c's interview, i definitely heard a much different voice from wut he lays on his joints . . u dig?
no we dont dig.
which kain opat this HJ babbon dey yarn ? wetin be tune their voice??, now he is hating on naeto
naeto c can buy u and resell u to american slaves over and over again , you are here hating on him ,
anooshior, anuofia. ogbuefi ozo nnamani,. grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by tosinaded(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2010
ofokaofoki:

no we dont dig.
which kain opat this HJ babbon dey yarn ? wetin be tune their voice??, now he is hating on naeto
naeto c can buy u and resell u to american slaves over and over again , you are here hating on him ,
anooshior, anuofia. ogbuefi ozo nnamani,. grin

u no dey tire??
enuf of this stalking like ure one homo
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by HJ1(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2010
10ks tosin. . . no more words from me to dat gay . . i gat serious issues to deal with
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2010
lwkm on this thread see wetin vector go cause!

anyway watch out for me on jimmy's jump off coming soon lol

awon nkan be nigboro won need lati lo gun/
oro ni won ma so and u're gone/ because won le nu gan/

grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by rapjunkie(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2010
Vector was obviously freestyling in most places. He is either brave to do that OR he knows he has the skill to pull it off. Not bad. Not the best, not the worst

His accent is different in the freestyle. very different.

the best - Teeto
the worst - 50 -50 split btw Jesse Jags & Kage
the most enjoyable - sauce kid & ghetto p

cool
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by HJ1(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2010
rapjunkie:

Vector was obviously freestyling in most places. He is either brave to do that OR he knows he has the skill to pull it off. Not bad. Not the best, not the worst

His accent is different in the freestyle. very different.

the best - Teeto

cool

word . . . i second dat , . . .
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by bjmighty(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2010
rapjunkie:

[b]His accent is different in the freestyle. very differen[/b]t.

the best - Teeto

cool

Thats true because i saw all his studio session and freestyle videos on youtube today, he is obviously voice acting somehow but he is good though. Better than Ruggedman and Suck Kid lyrically i think. Thats another topic for another day or another thread but i sabi one mutallab relation wey go wan start argument right here and i sure say the small boy no go disappoints me.
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by tosinaded(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
the best - Teeto dagrin
the worst - 50 -50 split btw Jesse Jags,ruggedman & Kage
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by bjmighty(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
it's getting more interesting ha!!! grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by frijos(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
thunder go strike anyone when say Vector freestyle na "YORUBA" LOL grin
Re: Vector On Jimmy’s Jumpoff by Genuflect(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
I agree. Teeto had the best freestyle on Jimmy's Jump-Off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z / Chika - A New Voice / Download Makossa By Young Aspiring Young Talent Sparkydon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.