Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) (36564 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by DidiLove1: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
The car key in pictures 1 and 4 no be for G-Wag na.
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
TPAND:
Ashawo pays now."

This is a tip on how to become a celebrated ashawo.

1. Find your way into any Nigeria movie or series, either by chance or pay the other way (you know) talk to the directors, they know how to collect such gifts.

2. It doesn't matter the role, even if it is passer-by, or town crier, or lamenter. It doesn't matter. As long as your face shows on TV.

3. Update your social profile to Nollywood Actress.

4. Start posting semi-nude photos, post pictures of expensive trips, hotels and vacations. Post more semi-nudes. I'd suggest you wear a push-up bra to accentuate focus on your chest area.

5. Start visiting spots where the rich guys hang out in the guise of being a celebrity.

6. Be more active and controversial on social media. Always be in the public eye.

Goodluck your maga is on the way

You fully understand their modus operandi smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.