Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo (1195 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) / Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) / See The Photo Of Portharcourt Model Causing Reactions On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by tosinadeda: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerian blogger and daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, on Monday, was released from Port Harcourt prison on following the fulfillment of her bail conditions.

Mrs Olunloyo was tried in court for a case of alleged defamation of character against the popular televangelist pastor based in Port Harcourt, David Ibiyeomie.

She was however quick to charge the FG on prison reforms, especially the Portharcourt prison where she was locked up for 81 days.

Yesterday being the world environment day, she took the opportunity to narrate the deplorable state of the prison, through her social media platform on Twitter (@HNNAFRICA)

1. This #WorldEnvironmentDay I was released from #PortHarcourt prison, I urge our Federal govt @AsoRock to clean up the back of PHmax.

2. #WorldEnvironmentDay #PortHarcourt max prison the largest in Nigeria is full of raw sewage behind the female wing where we cook. @AsoRock

3. I am advocating for all inmate health and safety at #PHMax. @AsoRock all feaces flushed on the men’s side ends up in our side #WED2017

4. Nigerian Prison reforms need to be taken seriously. This #WorldEnvironmentDay I am alerting @AsoRock. Entire female wing smells of feaces

5. @AsoRock Broken soakaways and pipes all over the female wing of #PHMax are unacceptable #WorldEnviromentDay Amina Mohammed must act FAST!

6. Finally there were 4 newborns and 3 toddlers in my cell. @AsoRock must also protect the health of prisoner’s kids #WorldEnvironmentDay

http://tosinadeda.com/the-entire-female-wing-of-portharcourt-prison-smells-of-faeces-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by umuokezie(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2017
good experience for you .
Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by Iamemma(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Mummy what were you expecting?
Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Good to know that the entire female wing smells of faeces. It's an experience you'll never forget in a hurry.

Just count your blessings you never toured the male wing.
Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Guess she forgot shes not in an american prison

1 Like

Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by vayne(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Lol
Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by tosinadeda: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Guess she forgot shes not in an american prison

While we want to make fun of the woman, we can't ignore the fact that she made very valid points.

It's a prison for humans, it's not a refuse dump.

Burst sewage pipes? Inmate having kids in there? Come on let's be real.

1 Like

Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2017
tosinadeda:

While we want to make fun of the woman, we can't ignore the fact that she made very valid points.

It's a prison for humans, it's not a refuse dump.

Burst sewage pipes? Inmate having kids in there? Come on let's be real.
Dude everyone knows its not right,but its nigeria and your online talk won't change anything.
If you're capable you can go there and change things

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by ademega(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2017
God sent! To save the kid
Re: The Entire Female Wing Of Portharcourt Prison Smells Of Faeces – Kemi Olunloyo by lelvin(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2017
I guess she was expecting some D&G or Gucci scented atmosphere.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Announces Future Project With Christiano Ronaldo / Wizkid Gifted With Gold And Diamond Encrusted Chains / Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N200k Tag on him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.