Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Do Our 9ja Woman, Allow To Be Treated Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Our 9ja Woman, Allow To Be Treated Like This? (698 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our 9ja Woman, Allow To Be Treated Like This? by Karen00(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
I dont see a reason why our woman, agree to get married to men who lives in other countries? There's marriage counselling at churches an all over, but ya'll still chose to get married an stay in long distance marriages? Or is it the Pastors who encourage them to get marriage an stay in those long distance marriages? Are they encouraging them so they can sleep with them an become their 'spiritual' fathers as they claim? Marriage is union of two people to become one, How do you love each other when you are worlds apart? Nigerian woman, needs to open their eyes, an get out of the box...liberation, spread their wings an fly... STAND UP, BE BOLD, HAVE COURAGE. You need to stop thinking you cant be or become anything without a man...Women world wide are empowered, doing great things for themselves rather than being treated like a slave, living in the village, depending on a husband to send you 500k every 2months, then declaire him as a good husband, just cos he sends you money? Well this below is what will happen to you!

A sister of mine got married to her husband, who stays in the US... A year later, the husband has met another Nigerian lady, married her there (US) they even have a child together. My friend doesn't even have a child with the husband, she got devastated an depressed...at this point doesn't even know what to do, the husband doesn't even visit or call her at all, but her Mother & the Pastors at church keep on telling her to be strong an hold on...But realistically speaking, Hold on for what? The marriage is broken, its a sham... My point here is, if you are getting married, get married to live with your husband or wife...this long distances is bullshit! Our sisters are suffering an getting heartbroken everyday..I know Iv been there aswell, well my ex girlfriend was so heartbroken to know that i have found someone and trust me im not proud of it...but it happened an i cant do nothing about it. (Sometimes you leave your wife home for the US, Uk etc...come home once a year, relying on whatsap chats, facebook, skype etc...the whole year, lol that is not enaf)

My fellow brothers, Be A man & stick to your wives wherever you go... You cant go to the US, Canada, Uk an SA without your wife! Otherwise you will find yourself cheating on her, and getting other woman pregnant...Or she will cheat on you with another brother or Pastor at church as they always find a way into their pants!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our 9ja Woman, Allow To Be Treated Like This? by blank(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
So it's your karma that hit your sister.
Re: Why Do Our 9ja Woman, Allow To Be Treated Like This? by Karen00(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2017
blank:
So it's your karma that hit your sister.
Could be...So what? Its sad, but it will be a lesson learnt for her an her peers! Otherwise, im not proud of what i did, will never be...And if Karma comes, let it an i will remorsefully deal with it. Anywho, take my advice or don't..YOUR CHOICE! But dont say i ddnt warn you.
Re: Why Do Our 9ja Woman, Allow To Be Treated Like This? by yvesboss(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For 'walking Ahead' / Seperation In Marriage : The RIGHT Way / How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.