Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Browse Fast With Your Glo Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse Fast With Your Glo Network (4960 Views)

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Fast With Your Glo Network by Macelliot(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Today, I came across this thread on Fp by a nairalander "jetroolowole" complaining about Glo network and their snail-like Internet speed.
https://www.nairaland.com/3842859/how-cope-glo-data-network

When I started using Glo to surf the internet, it was really frustrating.
But I soon learnt the trick to surf the net fast with your glo network.

The problem lies in your APN settings.

Go to your APN settings, we have the default "glo flat" which is the most boring and the default "glo secure" which is faster than gloflat.

I will advise you to create a new APN settings.
Name - Anything (eg Glo S)
Apn - glosecure
Username - secure
Password - secure
Apn type - default,supl.

Save it, then select the newly created Apn as your default access point. That's all.

Believe me, it works.

Thank me later

Lalasticlala

Re: How To Browse Fast With Your Glo Network by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Lies
Re: How To Browse Fast With Your Glo Network by Macelliot(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2017
angels09:
Lies
I am using Glo. So I testify.

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Ur Camera / Help!!!!!!!!!!!! My Brother Has Been Scammed / [pics] This Bracelet Turns Your Skin Into A Touchscreen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.