Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

CDQ Comes Hard On Dammy Krane Over His Arrest In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Comes Hard On Dammy Krane Over His Arrest In Miami (291 Views)

DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Comes Hard On Dammy Krane Over His Arrest In Miami by Ehminiz: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
CLICK TO VIEW PHOTOS
http://bazesurf..com.ng/2017/06/cdq-comes-hard-on-dammy-krane-over-his.html

So after Dammy Krane got arrested on June 2nd, for grand theft allegations, credit card fraud, identity theft and was detained in a police cell, we saw several tweets emerging from his Twitter account.

One of the tweets read: 'This one, that one, rumor...One time for my fans, new material coming, I go talk everything. God got, help me say amin o!'new material coming'

Today, rapper CDQ took to his social media to react over his arrest and tweet. He later deleted the posts but we got the screenshots before he took them down.

(1) (Reply)

U / Arrested Dammy Krane To Fans: I Do Not Partake In Fraud / Container Truck Somersaults At Otedola Bridge Inward Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.