Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover (42602 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / Zlatan Ibile 'Zanku' Number Plate Of His Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
okay... but I dey suspect you sha undecided angry
suspect me? shocked of what?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
suspect me? shocked of what?
Iduno sad
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Sezua(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
Happy Birthday jhor
what about the fried corn na?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sezua:

what about the fried corn na?
ermm, okay, I will. Where's the corn?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
Iduno sad
what?! you don't know? what you are suspecting me of? shocked that's err..mmm..scary embarassed grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
what?! you don't know? what you are suspecting me of? shocked that's err..mmm..scary embarassed grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
you are a very mysterious female cool embarassed I suspect you must be one of this born again people grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
you are a very mysterious female cool embarassed I suspect you must be one of this born again people grin
Lol, it has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
Lol, it has nothing to do with religion.
Aha! I know! you must be a voodoo doctor then! i sound like nigerians when some thing seems misterious or something they could not understand they blame voodoo or witchcraft. haa haa! grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Sezua(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
ermm, okay, I will. Where's the corn?
Which kinda corn do u want? I want the one thats veru good for frying
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
Aha! I know! you must be a voodoo doctor then! i sound like nigerians when some thing seems misterious or something they could not understand they blame voodoo or witchcraft. haa haa! grin grin grin
go away jhor, you not serious
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sezua:

Which kinda corn do u want? I want the one thats veru good for frying
ermm, pink corn
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
go away jhor, you not serious
grin grin grin grin i am just kidding! haa haa! of course! I am not serious
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by darkckUSA: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Whether she buy am with her Toto.. it is still better than selling drugs or scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin i am just kidding! haa haa! of course! I am not serious
lol, I know
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
lol, I know
so what's the mistery about you? tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Sezua(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
ermm, pink corn
Pink k=corn kwa? where i wan see that wan? Can i order it?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
darkckUSA:
Whether she buy am with her Toto.. it is still better than selling drugs or scamming people.
Right! I take it you are in support of toto business then, me too! as long as they are cheap! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Sezua(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
ermm, pink corn
Besisdes why so much papers on the floor?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by darkckUSA: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
gypsey:
Right! I take it you are in support of toto business then, me too! as long as they are cheap! grin tongue

Lol!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Mimienudles(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sezua:

Besisdes why so much papers on the floor?
my siblings and neighbours
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by elmerperry: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Flexygist:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa revealed a day ago that she has purchased the car of her dreams - a Range Rover.

Turns out she also customized her vehicle plate number and photos confirming this were shared by her friend on Snapchat.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/photos-check-out-the-customized-plate-number-of-toke-makinwas-new-range-rover/

abeg wich of de radio station she for dey grind?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Senior mumu
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by sshalom(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jaiye ori e!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
maberry:
This lady seem to have twice as much people who dislike her as much as she has fans
But she just somehow manages to keep her head up
I personally am not a fan but I admire her fighting spirit

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.